Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo (34165 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Gisters: 3:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Pop singer Davido who recently had a successful show at the 02 arena in London, shares loved up photo with his girlfriend, Chioma.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/davido-and-his-girlfriend-chioma-loved-up-in-new-photo

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Gisters: 3:51am On Jan 29, 2019
See more loveup photos of Davido and Chioma kissing here >>> http://gistmore.com/davido-and-his-girlfriend-chioma-loved-up-in-new-photo

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Gisters: 3:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by celebgistz: 4:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Lovely pic

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:05am On Jan 29, 2019
wink wink

Curvy Slay Queen Spotted Walking Fearlessly With Live Lions >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH THE SCARY VIDEO HERE

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by PISTRAEL(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Madam Kemi, will be one corner now looking like someone wey lose penalty.
Thought she said they fought some weeks back? Shame on her

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY.

David, do quick and put a ring on it sha!

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by fergieboy: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Aunty kemi where are thou..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Spinoren(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Everything love grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
grin women only says that when they are about to give you bill
I am sure she’s just trying to collect her share of money made at O2 Arena

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Triangles1(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Pay up for famous while other get it without stress
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Lilshorecords(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Davido go don feck her phuzzy gan! Bad guy

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by MrSix: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
God make me a celebrity too
Even if I mess make e turn news way go hit FP for nairaland

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Someone is clearly trying to discredit kemi's reporting by giving her fake news..She should be careful
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Larryndelaw: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Davido lied that his shows was sold at 02 arena. Never sold. By the way where is Chioma car?

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by joeyswift(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Which one is davido and girlfriend all the time. Me and my girlfriend we are always loved up, but we don't make noise. No be the same gentle Jack wey davido get I get, no be the same meat steak wey Chioma get my babe get

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:
Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

8 Hours per day - #80,000 naira per day.
#240,000 for the 3 days.

Anyone you know available? Qoute me please..
This is good but people should be careful oo, don't let money attract you

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by we0x: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2019
I just can't help but love Davido and Chioma. They're good and look happy together
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Adewumiaye: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by NLFINEST(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2019
This girl go Don knack this Bobo tire

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Yobamzee(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2019
fergieboy:
Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

#240,000 for the 3 days.

How?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Ferrous(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Good for them. Next
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by Paulfroshman: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2019
I Don't Deserve This! Davido Shed Tears At His Celebratory Dinner With Chioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGr_DDnBm_M

They Don't Deserve This! Nigerian Celebrities Sufferings That Made Their Fans Cry & Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9myupwepaI
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo by ylaa(f): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2019
How true is this job?
things are happening these days. people are missing
here and there. we do not know who to trust.
people prefer to stay without money
than to go in search of daily bread and not return again.
besides 240k for 3 days is mouth watering

fergieboy:

#240,000 for the 3 days.

Akpororo Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections (Photos) / Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins