Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Save Your Family From Lack Of Money By Doing These. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Your Family From Lack Of Money By Doing These. (480 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... / Marriage: Women Decry Lack Of Financially Eligible Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Family From Lack Of Money By Doing These. by Saltoflife: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2019
We have to start from the top of the problem. You need to shift grounds and change beliefs.

(1)  Mental commitments.
Getting rich starts with your mind(set)— with the belief that you really can accumulate wealth.
I define Mindset to be the way you perceive things to be. (The jug is half filled or its half empty).
 When you combine the focus of your energy with like minded people you maximise what you're focused on.
Program your mind to be wealthy , focus on it and you will be.

(2) Evaluate your current financial status. You can't grow if you don't know where you currently stand and where you wished to be. It's time for you to put everything on paper. You need to know how much you make vs how much you spend. Wealth is the accumulation of money and what it can produce or buy. Know what you earn and what you should be earning. Do the math and Budget like a pro.

(3) Work on increasing your current income. Think about new revenue streams. You should Start learning new skills because this can increase your income as well, Skills like programming,Web design, tailoring, public speaking etc
Increase your income by learning  how to leverage, get a mentor, aquire relevant degrees etc.
Educate Yourself, read books. All these will increase your income.
Make concise efforts to adding Value. Value adding increases income.
Something many self-made wealthy people have in common is that they are valuable in specific ways.

(4) Avoid debt. .Live below your means. No flashy living till the dream money is made. If possible do not borrow at all and if you have to borrow only do so for investment sake.

(5) Invest and/or Start a Business. put your money to work while you sleep. Invest in assets not liabilities, Invest your time, don't waste it and Avoid purchases that are likely to depreciate rapidly, Don't spend money on things you don't really need.
Seek opportunities and invest in them.

(6) Save Save Save:  The concept of saving money is not a new one. Just do it and don't save for saving sake, please save for investment sake.
Create a Plan and Follow It. Also know that  Patience is needed while saving.

(7) Get professional advice. They can help you create a working strategy that best suit you. You may get friends or mentors who will help your cause of becoming who you want to.

Conclusion : it takes time to create anything meaningful. Being wealthy may not be instant and it's a journey but it's worth all the time and effort. Start your journey today.

Read more : https:///posts/blessingkolawole.

I am the salt of life
I am Blessing Kolawole
Author : profit with Blessing Kolawole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Family From Lack Of Money By Doing These. by calberian: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2019
To achieve this, the first and most important step is to search for, learn about, support and vote for a presidential candidate who has proven and demonstrable capacity to face the old guard, articulate and stand his/her ground on sound economic policies.

In Nigeria, a lot of prayers that we pray will never be answered because they're things we can do for ourselves. No God will remove bad leaders when we're the ones electing them in.

I mean, when the government can just wake up and make whatsoever pronouncements they want at every whim and caprice, regardless of what the constitution says, all those steps above will amount to nothing. That's why foreign investors always pull out their hard-earned resources from our economy because they know only too well that our leaders are irredeemably mad.

Either Kingsley Moghalu or Omoyele Sowore have what it takes but, I've got qualms with the former's arrogance. It may even be his greatest undoing if he's not careful.
Re: Save Your Family From Lack Of Money By Doing These. by Saltoflife: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
calberian:
To achieve this, the first and most important step is to search for, learn about, support and vote for a presidential candidate who has proven and demonstrable capacity to face the old guard, articulate and stand his/her ground on sound economic policies.

In Nigeria, a lot of prayers that we pray will never be answered because they're things we can do for ourselves. No God will remove bad leaders when we're the ones electing them in.

I mean, when the government can just wake up and make whatsoever pronouncements they want at every whim and caprice, regardless of what the constitution says, all those steps above will amount to nothing. That's why foreign investors always pull out their hard-earned resources from our economy because they know only too well that our leaders are irredeemably mad.

Either Kingsley Moghalu or Omoyele Sowore have what it takes but, I've got qualms with the former's arrogance. It may even be his greatest undoing if he's not careful.

Ahahaha . I have to say I apreciate your effort to make a living.. that's all that matters. The fact you're focused on your job to promote a candidate is also good. But to the larger community please focus on your source of income. All candidates are human and are prone to change but only you can determine where the ship of your life goes. It is well with Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Live In Paradise On Earth With Pics..wow And Very Affordable Wow / 10 Year-old Boy Films Incredible Moment Mum Gives Birth In Car Seat On Way To Ho / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.