Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) (24871 Views)

Sowore: Sleeping Tinubu Didn’t Utter A Word At Presidential Candidates’ Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by Gistpeeps: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met with the Senators and candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

[b][url]https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Photos-From-Buhari-APC-Senators-Candidates-Meeting.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by Gistpeeps: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2019
Why did Ndume (boko haram chieftain) fold his hand like say the lifeless one vex am..

Infact see their faces, very ugly things. Just look at Oshiomhole.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2019
just wondering what this men will be discusing in the face of evil and lies......God will surely fight for the common man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Thieves, they should have invited their sharia CJN too. Iranu

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by kodded(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2019
lol so removing a chief judge and bring in your own preferred chief judge that will be doing all your bidding is fighting corruption ?

chai zombies no go kee me grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by baliyubla: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2019
Their sad faces say it all. Saraki the genius.

Oya Buhari go ahead and suspend Saraki and replace him with Ahmed Lawan, if you can suspend the CJN, then you can do same to Saraki.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Meeting for Buhari and the cabals never about how Nigeria will move forward.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by Gistpeeps: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin
cosmatika:
Thieves
Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by disturbedman: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
kodded:
lol so removing a chief judge and bring in your own preferred chief judge that will be doing all your bidding is fighting corruption ?

It's better to remove a Thief Judge who has been compromised by the opposition. Don't you think so?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by deboysben(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Good morning Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by zlantanfan: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
NBA-- we urge senate to handle the onoghen issue

Senate--- Hold my beer, we wouldn't even convey again

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by vicdom(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2019
undecided
Buhari is a monumental fool
Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2019
disturbedman:

It's better to remove a Thief Judge who has been compromised by the opposition. Don't you think so?
removing the looter and bringing in someone that will never persecute buhari....... is a worse form of corruption

buhari can as well steal billions of naira and this new judge will not do anything

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by disturbedman: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2019
kodded:
removing the looter and bringing in someone that will never persecute behuari..... is a worse form of corruption
Why does Buhari need "persecution"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by Parada: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2019
No leaving the one appointed by the corrupt PDP that looted your common wealth for over 16 year is fighting corruption. All you Igbo children without a brain just do not know how pathetic you sound when you comment so senselessly.

kodded:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2019
disturbedman:

Why does Buhari need "persecution"?

lol so buhari is a saint, he can do no wrong

never knew I was talking to another infected person

please don't quote me again

I'm allergic to zombies undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356379_bummmm_jpeg6cb16f155fd82e4c2c19c5f3595a7b2f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9
Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2019
Sai baba till 2023. Am loving this man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by kodded(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2019
Parada:
No leaving the one appointed by the corrupt PDP that looted your common wealth for over 16 year is fighting corruption. All you Igbo children without a brain just do not know how pathetic you sound when you comment so senselessly.

so bringing a judge that will never persecute him even if he kills millions of Nigerians and steal billions of naira

is that one fighting corruption?

....and PS learn to be civil online. not everyone was brought up in an abusive home like you, thank you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by Parada: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2019
The only millions I know killed are the foolish 2 millions that followed Ojukwu to the grave. That is what being civil got your tribesmen n that is what await you after Buhari as been re-elected and pronounced as the the president.

Where foolish n extremely senseless Biafrans got the entitlement that one need to be civil to them is beyond my imagination. Who goes about being civil to fools ?!
kodded:
so bringing a judge that will never persecute him even if he kills millions of Nigerians and steal billions of naira

is that one fighting corruption
?

....and PS learn to be civil not everyone was brought up in an abusive home like you, thank you smiley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2019
SAI BABA, CARRY GO!!!

True, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are solidly behind you.

Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we want.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2019
This same Buhari wrote to the National Assembly that he cannot fire Babachir Lawal over "mere allegations".

He told the National Assembly that his former SGF was entitled to presumption of innocence.

He reluctantly removed him. Lawal is not only walking freely today but is one of the campaign coordinators of Buhari.

Just few days ago, this same Buhari defended Governor Ganduje despite clear video evidence.

He even wondered what technology was used for the recording.

The same Buhari is now accusing Justice Onnoghen of corruption.

Those who say that Buharists are hypocritical and delusional are right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2019
Nothing we come out of it...God has delivered us already from Buhari slavery

I am a web designer, kindly check my signature for my contact
Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by Tzc455677: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2019
See prove below

Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by InaNla(f): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Useless people
Re: Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) by sanfranka2(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2019
disturbedman:

Ganju dollar
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? / Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel / Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.