Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People (13956 Views)

Here's How You Can Use Iphone's Facetime On Your Android / Apple Fixes Facetime Security Bug, Apologies To Users. / See Why Whatsapp Video Chat Is Still Better Than Appleā€™s Facetime For Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by JaceBlaze: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Our private lives are slowly being snatched from us by this morden technology.I will buy iPhone when it comes with a feature that enable us to see through females' bras and panties kiss kiss tongue

Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by stanliwise(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Atikulated7:
undecided
Admin please ban this guy
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by stanliwise(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2019
Sgz245677:
See prove below
Admin ban dis guy
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by stanliwise(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2019
alfredsurewin60:
confirm ticket ID before calling
Admin please ban this guy.
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by xjiggy: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2019
iPhone is so safe, people can spy on u through ur own front camera without you knowing. Isn't that ironic. Be not be decieved people, nothing is foolproof in life or else there wouldn't be need for upgrades.
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by Dredgemaster(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Take it home, call all your friends and family together and watch till you all cum, since you have no reasonable thing to do with your lives except sex, sex and sex.
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by Dredgemaster(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Mercygist:
Photos: Man Spotted Having Sex With A Secondary School Student In A Workshop (18+ ONLY)

Wonders they say shall never end. A man was caught on camera while having sex with a secondary student in a mechanic workshop. Click Here to See More Photos
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by Hoodbilonia: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2019
time to dump my s8for xs max
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by xjiggy: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2019
SweetBuns:
Imagine.... IPhone detects a bug and fixed it in a week.

I use tecno and their new products are more buggy than ever due to their crappy updates.

For 4 months, we have been begging tecno to fix it but they ignore us.

Time to upgrade.

I Use la7 sha
Oga, iPhone didn't detect the bug. It was users that detected it and CNN ran some tests to prove the validity of the story and it was found to be true. What iPhone is doing right now is deactivating the app with a promise for a fix I a week's time
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by callydon(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by introvertme: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2019
unimaiddata:
It's just a bug
"just"
grin That let's others eavesdrop
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by 9elly(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Dude jst hits his babe on Facetime now and sees her eating that guy she said he shouldn't worry bout.

Chai! gringringrin
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by chicwoman(f): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2019
When they say buy TECNO, you people wont hear word
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by chicwoman(f): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2019
BUY TECNO, INFINIX ETC AND LETS HEAR WORD
Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
And so d downfall of the Almighty IPhone began

Poor man and poor thought process

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Bb Internet Service: Why Am I Charged To Watch Videos Despite My Subscription? / Techno Or Gionee, Which Is The Stronger Phone? / How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.