Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry (10598 Views)

US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Abfinest007(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2019
sawdi:

I'm tempted to insult you but I won't. What's the difference btw Buhari and Saraki?
chill there a big difference
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Larryndelaw: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
trump pls come n do the same thing in Nigeria.recognize saraki as president

Continue dreaming.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by AllenSpencer: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2019
RTSC:

Guy stop talking nonsense.

America won't bark what?

Russia is in Syrian, yet US planes enter and bomb as they like.

Maduro has been warned. If any US diplomat or the opposition leader is harmed, there would be a full scale invasion.

Russia can't stop it.

Maduro has already evicted US diplomats days ago.

Russia that is dictating fly zones to US in Syria.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by RTSC: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2019
heendrix:

Lol is not better they've a puppet regime and the people enjoys n live a better life than have one who brings hardship and inflation on the surviving few
That is the same thing I suggested for Zimbabwe on another thread.

There is no point being anti western while your people are begging bread.

A good leader that knows how to compromise with sense will achieve a lot more prosperity for his people than a strong headed mad man.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by anonymous1759(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2019
heendrix:

Lol is not better they've a puppet regime and the people enjoys n live a better life than have one who brings hardship and inflation on the surviving few

People like you will remain Slave to the white man forever because you Ass lick them... Nonsense element let America go to Russia and try putin his also a Tyrant

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Super power that won't bark when Russia just talks.

If not Russia warning, America would have been ready to bombard Venezuela now.

Is there war in Venezuela that the US need to bomb them man you're not just making sense here

Russia have power right? why cant they help Venezuela now that it's economy is about crashing

This same Russia would get double sanction than they could bear if they dare cross US shore to Venezuela. they can only wail like NL zombies and you know what they've done that already at UN meeting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Larryndelaw: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2019
DMerciful:
This is a warning for Bubu. If US ask her allies to boycott our oil and prevent arms sales then you'll know US can meddle from afar

There is warning to Bubu. Keep deceiving your. Very soon USA will be crying when Venezuelans bombard their boarder seeking Asylum. Only mexico now and Trump is runing helter skelter.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Jessewizy(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by RTSC: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Venezuela has produced the highest number of Miss World winners.
They are pretty as fucck.

Due to the poverty and the rate of migration, a carton of noodles is enough to bang a potential Venezuelan Miss World.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by RTSC: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2019
heendrix:

Is there war in Venezuela that the US need to bomb them man you're not just making sense here

Russia have power right? why cant they help Venezuela now that it's economy is about crashing

This same Russia would get double sanction than they could bear if they dare cross US shore to Venezuela. they can only wail like NL zombies and you know what they've done that already at UN meeting
Don't mind him.
The US developed Japan and Germany after the World War.

Which country has Russia ever developed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by AllenSpencer: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2019
heendrix:

Hello, I repeat again, of not Russia warning specifically directed to the US, US would have started with Venezuela.

Have you seen any scenerio where Russia talks and US goes otherwise. Has all the sanctions reduced Russia's military prowess!? Rather they getting stronger with more stronger allieds like China and Pakistan, Iran, North Korea

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by Larryndelaw: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2019
heendrix:

You are just typing thrash. Are u aware that the same usa had just lifted 3 sanctions against 3 Russian firm. You are just a baby by saying Russia is barking. Russia has veto power in UN if you don't know. Do more research b4 talking. Russia annex Ukraine and what happened. Nothing. The almighty USA can't do jack . even the EU cant do anything. Do u know what it means for one country to annex another country? Its just like say Ghana came and take Lagos as part of their country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by RTSC: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

There is a difference between evicting and harming.
There are still some remaining diplomats in Venezuela, some are probably secrets agents under cover.
They are the ones America is trying to protect.

Russian no fly zone is of no effect. America will never respect it.
Even the Israelis still enter and bomb Syrian military formation.
Russia will not shoot down a US jet. The best they can do is to alert America of their presence in a region, so as not to get blown away by American missiles.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2019
ynotsadeek:
The way the US is going, this might just lead to WWW III because Russia and China won't just sit idle and allow the US destroy all their investments in Venezuela.

And those saying Russia can't stop US, they stopped the US from toppling Syrian President, so they can stop the US again.

They wount allow US destroy all their investment? now tell me what would they do? bombard US or force countries to continue trade with Venezuela?

The last time I checked only China and Russia does business with North Korea and guess what? NK president still came begging US meaning neither Russia or China can only add but a bit in improving their condition. if China or Russia even dare interfere they'll still get sanctions

Plus US got what they want that is Being the world largest oil producer overtaking Saudi so Both Assad and Putin can continue to kill Syrians how they like Trump doesn't care they've already got what they want hence why trump want his troops pulled out of Syria not a sign of weakness but their aim is achieved already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2019
gbishman:
This is pure bullying and has typical Trumps signature written all over it. This is not how responsible countries operate. Dialogue should always be the watch world and not threats. As the saying goes "violence begets more violence"

Sadly that's what Maduro knows at the moment
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by AllenSpencer: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2019
RTSC:

There are still some remaining diplomats in Venezuela, some are probably secrets agents under cover.

Russia cannot shoot down a US jet. The best they can do is to alert America of their presence in a region, so as not to get blown away by American missiles.

After Manduro's eviction, any agent detected will be arrested. That is for sure.

Russia will inform US of their presence grin. Putin said he will take down any US jet when it declared a no fly zone andAmerica did not violate it

Get your facts right. Israel did not bombard Syrian military formation. I think it was that of Iran. Who born Israel to bombard Syria grin. Russia will turn it to dust.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by RTSC: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

After Manduro's eviction, any agent detected will be arrested. That is for sure.

Russia will inform US of their presence grin. Putin said he will take down any US jet when it declared a no fly zone andAmerica did not violate it

Get your facts right. Israel did not bombard Syrian military formation. I think it was that of Iran. Who born Israel to bombard Syria grin. Russia will turn it to dust.
He can arrest them, but they must not be harmed. That is the deal.
And they will be released when America wants them.

America violates the no fly zone. I don't see any contrary fact to that.

Even Israel violates the no fly zone. That is why Russia is crying blue murder after every Israeli raid.
The Iranians are working together with the Syrians.
And all such military formation are destroyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

What economic sanction? When China is willing and ready to hug us. What do we need them for? We have nothing to lose, they have a lot. Their investments are here.

Trump won't even do it. He is a boy to Saudi Arabia which who will just tell him to keep mute.

Have you seen Trump issue warning on Jamal Kashiogi's murder or war in Yemen? He will never do. His Daddy's are the ones calling the shot.

With present Trump, Anything Saudi says or does is final.

Lol ignorance at it's peak is what is dealing with you grin grin is it same China that can no longer lend huge money to other countries dues to US sanction and tariff increment

Plus Kashoggi is a Saudi Arabia citizen who has criticised trumps administration about a few times so why fight for man who's not ur citizen and still criticise your government or ur thinking US would throw away billions of dollars deal because of a dead saudi man? haba bros how far

Grow some international political ideas bro

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by dominusgai(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

How can you say no country will buy Nigeria's oil. It's funny!

EU and USA can do nothing I repeat. They need us more than we need them.
Hmm, Iran's oil is purer than ours and USA boycotted it. Believe me when I say they will boycott our oil if they want to and we will starve. You think say na we get oil pass. We day learn. The only two countries that majorly buy oil from us is USA and China. And trust me when I tell you that USA has more than enough incentive to give to China if they want them to boycott our oil.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by ollah2: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2019
ynotsadeek:
This is a coup through back door.

The Venezuelan President was duly elected by its people. America does not care about Venezuelans, they are only after installing a President they can control so they can access their crude oil.

Venezuela has the highest proven crude oil reserve on the planet, more than even Saudi Arabia.

All they want is to install a puppet régime.

If you know you know.

Well said. Unfortunately too many educated illiterates are filled around in Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by ollah2: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2019
dominusgai:

Hmm, Iran's oil is purer than ours and USA boycotted it. Believe me when I say they will boycott our oil if they want to and we will starve. You think say na we get oil pass. We day learn. The only two countries that majorly buy oil from us is USA and China. And trust me when I tell you that USA has more than enough incentive to give to China if they want them to boycott our oil.

There's more to Iran that US isn't saying. Iran's problems are Saudi Arabia and Isreal and these two countires are strong allies of USA. These two countires are pulling the strings from behind the scenes. These two countires want to dominate Middle East. It's entirely different from Nigeria's matter. Do you think USA cares about Nigerians or Venezuelans ?

Pls you guys should read and learn

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2019
RTSC:

That is the same thing I suggested for Zimbabwe on another thread.

There is no point being anti western while your people are begging bread.

A good leader that knows how to compromise with sense will achieve a lot more prosperity for his people than a strong headed mad man.

anonymous1759 you need this.....Plus you dont fight people who have you in their palms. US have done the world evil than good but I repeat it's useless fighting US it's foolish cause you cant win.

Take Gadaffi for example, Assad, Saddam Hussein and sadly Maduro is touring towards same path

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Hello, I repeat again, of not Russia warning specifically directed to the US, US would have started with Venezuela.

Have you seen any scenerio where Russia talks and US goes otherwise. Has all the sanctions reduced Russia's military prowess!? Rather they getting stronger with more stronger allieds like China and Pakistan, Iran, North Korea

Ok it's to early to argue but let Russia come and reverse this sanction US ve imposed on Venezuela or give them lots of money or force other countries to buy oil from them then we can argue about Russia

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by AllenSpencer: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2019
RTSC:

He can arrest them, but they must not be harmed. That is the deal.
And they will be released when America wants them.

America violates the no fly zone. I don't see any contrary fact to that.

Even Israel violates the no fly zone. That is why Russia is crying blue murder after every Israeli raid.
The Iranians are working together with the Syrians.
And all such military formation are destroyed.

How can you say they will be released when America wants them? A country evicted American diplomats and finds one straying after, and you saying a if America can just instruct them to release him. Naxo America get power reach. No sovereign country can America try it with.

America violate what? They never did.

You said Russia shouts Blue Murder. Definitely not Russia. Russia never exclaim, they retaliate. So definitely not Russia.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by AllenSpencer: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2019
heendrix:

Lol ignorance at it's peak is what is dealing with you grin grin is it same China that can no longer lend huge money to other countries dues to US sanction and tariff increment

Plus Kashoggi is a Saudi Arabia citizen who has criticised trumps administration about a few times so why fight for man who's not ur citizen and still criticise your government or ur thinking US would throw away billions of dollars deal because of a dead saudi man? haba bros how far

Grow some international political ideas bro

So it's about Trump and not the US standing for a murdered journalist grin If it were to be Iran, multiple sanctions would have been raining on them now.

China can't lend but they still very much strong. That's an economy you can't toy with and can't be brought down again at this stage. All this trade war with US will be soughted out in coming months. China has strong relationships with Nigeria presently and can never boycoth our oil. That is fixed.

Trump can't even sanction us in the first place. Nigeria is a loyal Emirate country. All that will mellow Trump is a call from Saudi king.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2019
RTSC:

Russia will not shoot down a US jet. The best they can do is to alert America of their presence in a region, so as not to get blown away by American missiles.

Now you're being reasonable. ....I think allenspencer really need to be lectured on international politics.

I just hope the guy could explain why US strike killed over 200 Russia machineries in Syria yet Russia couldn't do anything till date only issue threat in which they've not even acted on a bit of it

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Lol I knw you did not read when US said they're not going to leave Venezuela. bro lets have some pop corn and watch Maduro suffer with Russia doing nothing to help their pity state grin
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by dokie: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Russia behind Maduro

That's the best America can do.

So Russia will go and fight America right?.
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by AllenSpencer: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2019
heendrix:

Now you're being reasonable. ....I think allenspencer really need to be lectured on international politics.

I just hope the guy could explain why US strike killed over 200 Russia machineries in Syria yet Russia couldn't do anything till date only issue threat in which they've not even acted on a bit of it

Where are you generating your news from? grin
Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by dominusgai(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

That's Venezuela not Nigeria.

What sanction has US got to offer presently? Are they buying our oil presently? How many investment do we have in their country? We can kick all theirs outta Naija. Na Europe I pity...

China will even be happy if America places Sanction on us.

Am sure you know China has trade relationship with North Korea despite American sanction

Nigeria is a big market. America cannot bring us down knowing a China will dive at us at any slightest opportunity. Which they have even been doing.

First of all, don't compare a big population to a big market. But even at that, we are 200 million and USA is 350 million. Then their per income capital is much higher than ours, meaning that while only 50 million of our 200 million can afford China's goods, 250 million of USA's 350 million can afford China's goods.
All major US companies have factories in China, how many Nigerian company can boast of the same?
If USA wants China to back down from buying from us they will. Only the threat of removing Apple's factory from China made China jittery. Nigeria is not worth the stress of annoying USA. They will back down if US wants them to.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by dominusgai(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2019
anonymous1759:

In your thick skull do you think the Western world would want to associate themselves with Africans if they stand to gain Nothing Don't be foolish. The wealth America and uk are enjoying today is a result of the Black Man go and read history... Our bad style of leadership make us look like baby in their sight... They call us all sort of names but still do business with us.
They Grant us loans and impose laws and make us open our boarders in return. A white man can come here and open company here without stress but you can't do the same there... The more you look the less you see Wisen Up.
You confuse benefit with importance. That you need meat from the cow in no way makes the cow the one with the advantage.
And please stop this nonsense talk of the whites being made rich by the blacks. It is false. The major thing the blacks provided was manpower not intelligence. And the white grew exponentially from an influx of intelligence which the blacks never provided.
Another lesson you should know from history is the whites have the capacity to take by force what they want from us but chose not to. Right now no black nation has the capacity to confront the white in a conflict. And brother, do not deceive yourself. Anyone that has the capacity to take by force what he wants from you without you retaliating does not need you.
It is only countries like China, Russia, Germany and others that can go logger heads with USA and UK that can say they don't need them.
Not Nigeria that cannot even do a thing if they chose to oppress us.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry by heendrix(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Where are you generating your news from? grin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scores-of-russian-fighters-in-syria

Enjoy grin trust me when i say i'll lecture you on international politics grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? / Instead Of Raining Water In Thailand It Rained Fishes / The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.