Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ondo First Lady Donates Gift Items To Triplets In Owo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ondo First Lady Donates Gift Items To Triplets In Owo (365 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo First Lady Donates Gift Items To Triplets In Owo by adamsfeyisayo: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Ondo First Lady Donates Gift Items to Triplets in Owo

The family of Mr. & Mrs. Ogwuche parents of the Triplet born on 19th January, 2019 yesterday received three envelopes each containing N50,000 totalling N150,000, 3 packs of Pampers and 3 cartons of NAN baby food.

Chairperson of Owo Local government; Mrs. Folashade Adebayo presented the gifts on behalf of Her Excellency, Arabinrin Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu.

Present at the presentation of gift are the HOD information dept, Owo local govt, well wishers from the neighborhood and Hon. Aderibigbe Alexander Supervising Councillor representing Isaipen Ward 8 where the triplets were delivered.

Speaking on behalf of the family of the Ogwuche, Mr Ogwuche Peter thanked Her Excellency for the cash gift. Saying its an uncommon thing for a government to remember the non-indigene, he further expressd his appreciation to Arakunrin and Arabinrin Akeredolu.

Re: Ondo First Lady Donates Gift Items To Triplets In Owo by Godhead4(m): 2:57am On Feb 15, 2019
The triplets

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait To Be Evicted... Plan Ahead And Own Your Future / I'm Having Twins When Should I Stop Working? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.