Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Perfect Wife, Chioma Consoles Davido As He Weeps Profusely (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perfect Wife, Chioma Consoles Davido As He Weeps Profusely (video) (652 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Wife, Chioma Consoles Davido As He Weeps Profusely (video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Davido was a ball of emotion after his successful show in London where he joined the league of stars who have sold out the O2 Arena.

The singer could not stop the tears from flowing while his friends celebrated him after the show, his tears flowed freely but his girlfriend Chioma was the perfect partner as she continued to mop the tears with her hanky.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVZRIb7oj4

https://mandynews.com/perfect-wife-chioma-consoles-davido-as-he-weeps-profusely-video/

Re: Perfect Wife, Chioma Consoles Davido As He Weeps Profusely (video) by Forreellinc: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2019
grin the day ndlea go carry davido, you know say dem go carry you too chioma?
Re: Perfect Wife, Chioma Consoles Davido As He Weeps Profusely (video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2019
Weep profusely? that's an exaggeration.
Re: Perfect Wife, Chioma Consoles Davido As He Weeps Profusely (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2019
I weep with you joyfully.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuelle Chriqu Hot Cowgirl / A Huge Lion Was Killed By Comedian Mc Syko / Wizkid Enjoy Himself As He Sing Along To Nigerian Music Video . Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.