Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz (5017 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Real Reason Behind Kim Kardashian's Shock Split From Toyboy Boyfriend, Pete / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by janefblog: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Iconic singer, Céline Dion, 50, has addressed those criticizing her 'slimmer figure', iconic sense of style, and her relationship with 'toyboy' Pepe Munoz.

Talking to The Sun, Céline said her new sense of style (which is incredible) and her slimmer frame has been criticised.

He's my handsome best friend: Céline addresses rumours that she is now dating 'toyboy' Pepe Munoz, a Spanish backing dancer, who is always by her side as she brands herself 'single'

She said: ‘If I like it, I don’t want to talk about it. Don’t bother. Don’t take a picture. If you like it, I’ll be there. If you don’t, leave me alone.’

Céline refers to her late husband, Rene Angelil as the ‘greatest man who ever lived.’ He was the only man she had ever kissed and discovered her talent when she was 12.

He sadly passed away three years ago, from cancer, when he was aged 73 – and her brother tragically passed away in the same week.

The pair have previously denied any sort of romance, but Céline can see why there is an interest in her ‘best friend’ who trains her and makes sure she is in the best shape.

She said: ‘Yeah, there’s another man in my life, but not THE man in my life. We bonded right away as friends, it evolved… but let’s not mix everything.

‘We’re best friends. Of course we hug and....https://janefblog.com/5244-2celine-dion-finally-speaks-on-relationship-with-handsome-toyboy-pepe-munoz-says-critics-should-leave-her-alone/

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by Tonmiwatimmy: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2019
This old bitch still they relationship..........
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by thinkaxis(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
everyone deserves happiness, don't you think so?

13 Likes

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by femijay8271(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wait ooo, u mean Celine Dion dey do that tin with toyboy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by chieftroller003: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:

I just wonder the kind of attention the stupid old bitch with an oversized and rotten pussy is looking for

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by Krystale: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why you guys dissing celine dion? lol. where is them yorubas? come and support her. stupid bitch and useless tribe!

1 Like

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by anochuko01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
omo see her leg in the 2nd pic grin
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin oh lord this lady present looks can wake up a dead rat shocked my lord shocked dead woman working

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by habymi: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
chaiii
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by ifeanyiatuadu: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:

you are suffering from mental abuse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by ifeanyiatuadu: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=chie

lemme nt talk
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by definateli: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Very matured woman, maybe because she grew up too early.

2 Likes

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by Gulher: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Which sense of style? this is the ugliest effing dress I have seen in a long time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
na this baba wan inherit the 500milla?
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
How the guy wan take enjoy the thing
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by Brownhypo: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
"Immortality, I make my journey through eternity"
If you know, you know cool

4 Likes

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Brownhypo:
"Immortality, I make my journey through eternity"
If you know, you know cool
I don't know undecided

Bouncingbabyboy:
How the guy wan take enjoy the thing

Those 9ja boys wey they marry white old women, how them they carry enjoyed am?

2 Likes

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by SURElee(f): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
What sort of weight loss is she doing sef? Why is she all bones? See chest in the first black photo, God abeg o!

3 Likes

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by femi4: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2019
She looks like Aids patient

1 Like

Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by MKULTRA: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2019
All for money person
Go dey bang ancestor cry
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by Hintona(f): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gulher:
Which sense of style? this is the ugliest effing dress I have seen in a long time
The dress isn't ugly just the way she rocked it
Re: Céline Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz by tillaman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Celine Dion is probably doing drugs, she doesn’t. Look healthy at all, maybe the death of her hubby and brother got her depressed or she’s Anorexic, this is something else, I just hope she gets all the help she needs, look at the chest now haba

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo / Tiwa Savage & Davido Mandated To Apologise To Nigerians For Spoiling WOJU Remix / Photos: Malia Obama Turns 17 + More Pics Of Her On Set Of 'girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.