Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari (439 Views)

Tinubu’s Workaholic, He Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day — Ajuri Ngelale / Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by ExAngel007(f): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says Nigeria and Nigerians are constantly on his mind.

The president stated this on Monday at the closing ceremony
of a workshop on voter education organised by the All Progressives Congress directorate of election planning and monitoring.

Buhari said his administration has no free money to give to everybody but it will continue to provide infrastructural facilities to all parts of the country with the meager resources available.

President Buhari pledged that the APC-led administration will continue to build more roads, rail lines and provide more power for speedy transformation of the country.

He, therefore, charged participants of the workshop to convince ordinary voters on the need to vote APC in the forthcoming election.

Buhari said: “Please try and convince our ordinary voters for the sacrifice they are making that as far as this system i concerned we are all the same because I have one vote each.

“Let them feel they are important enough as Nigerian citizens. Therefore, we need their support and cooperation, let them come and vote for us.

“We don’t have money to give everybody. We will use th money for the provision of infrastructure – we will try and do your roads, we will try and do the rail and we will improve on power.

“I assure you that I go to bed and wake up thinking about Nigerians and Nigeria.”

President Buhari, who expressed optimism that the APC would emerge victorious in the general election, said the results of the recent bye-elections conducted in Edo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti had further boosted his morale.

He said: “The bye-elections in Kogi and Rivers were disastrous under the former party leadership as people were killed, properties lost and I as the President was very uncomfortable and unhappy.

“But the elections in Edo and Ondo partially resuscitated my morale because we won those elections.

“And then of course, subsequently we have virtually been winning all bye-elections – Ekiti and Osun and so on.

“This is done not because merely we are in power but because we decided to rebuild the party from bottom upwards so that people that represent the party and members of the party at each constituency will know whom they would trust for nomination as their representatives at
local, state and federal levels.

“These are not there by accident. We sat and planned them at the hierarchy of the party and I’m very pleased you are here representing all the constituencies in the country.

“We have no other interest than to serve this country and to serve our people.”

https://www.tori.ng/news/115278/i-go-to-bed-and-wake-up-thinking-about-nigerians-b.html
Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by princemillla(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
This reminds me of the sakamanje song

If you truly want to have sound sleep u shouldve by now flush all the bad eggs in the government both in APC and pdp. But unfortunately Apc corrupt persons are Saint

1 Like

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by SenorFax(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
The wicked runneth when no man chaseth

grin

1 Like

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by Nbote(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
In other words d curses and prayers of Nigerians have been giving U sleepless nights.. How can someone who barely remembers anything think about anything

4 Likes

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
think of ur cows in daura bcus Nigeria is bigger than u

1 Like

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by princemillla(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nbote:
In other words d curses and prayers of Nigerians have been giving U sleepless nights.. How can someone who barely remembers anything think about anything

Did you not know about sakamamje tulamania

#buhari #turninoninown grin grin
Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
princemillla:
This reminds me of the sakamanje song

If you truly want to have sound sleep u shouldve by now flush all the bad eggs in the government both in APC and pdp. But unfortunately Apc corrupt persons are Saint
Duro na, ibo lo ro bi mo ti l’owo?
Abi tori mo pupa bi bororo
Baby t’o ba test, ma fun e n’itan
T’o ba be simi, ma fun e ni joystick
Omo ni mo fine, mo jo Ronaldo
Ete mi dudu, mo fa Tobacco!
cool
Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by princemillla(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Earthbound:

Duro na, ibo lo ro bi mo ti l’owo?
Abi tori mo pupa bi bororo
Baby t’o ba test, ma fun e n’itan
T’o ba be simi, ma fun e ni joystick
Omo ni mo fine, mo jo Ronaldo
Ete mi dudu, mo fa Tobacco!
cool

Better go tag Bubu on Twitter with this song

#babaissasleepleess

1 Like

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by Topccy007z: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
This man is as fulish as the mod that banned me for telling one arshole the forcking truth

1 Like

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by JeffreyKinkade: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Imagine this bastard bigot. Your father. grin

1 Like

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
GIVE ME ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF A FAILED STATE IF NOT THIS.....
President Buhari has been the most incompetent President Nigeria has had; both in 1983-1985 and now. Both times, the country went into recession.
Not one Ministry has seen infrastructural development under him. That’s not true.
They are building rail lines. Fantastic!!!!! But, we have to reduce the speed of those trains, so we don’t kill cows!
His Minister of Environment resigned this week and 90% of the population didn’t even know we had such a Minister!
ASUU has been on strike for 6 weeks, no one has heard from Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.
Minister Fashola finally gave up on power and told us to hold the businessmen in charge of DISCOs responsible for lack of power. Meanwhile, government is still in charge of Generation of power.
Minister of Interior is only known to declare public holidays.
We don’t even know his name. (RTD Lt-Gen Abdulrahman Bello Danbazau).
Name a working Ministry in the Buhari government.
Is it ICT, whose Minister Adebayo Shittu, boasted that he didn’t do NYSC because NYSC didn’t come to call him in his house?
Is it Sports, whose Minister Solomon Dalung, “spended” his entire Ministry’s budget; gets to the US with his entourage, while the Super Eagles are stuck in Camp, because no one paid for their air fares?
Is it Agriculture, whose Minister Audu Ogbeh, former Chairman of the PDP, told us to import Brazilian grass to feed cattle so herdsmen will stop killing humans for their farm produce?
Ogbeh also declared a fanfare to export yams to the US.
The yams were finally returned 4 months later, spoiled, because of lack of conditioned containers.
In 2018, Ogbeh told us we had so much rice for export, our problem was lack of bags to package them. Then the rains came and Ogbeh told us we may starve, as flooding was affecting rice farms across the country.
So, all the rice we wanted to start exporting, we didn't even have storage for them?
Is it foreign affairs, whose Minister Geoffrey Onyeama, couldn't send a delegate, to the burial of over 100 Nigerian teenage girls sexually molested and killed on a Russian war ship? He wasn't aware!
What of xenophobia in South Africa, a Nigerian is killed every other week in South Africa! Nigerians trying to escape through Libya? We see them only on foreign media.
Is it Information, whose Minister, Lai Mohammed, hasn't disclosed to the tax payers what ails our President, who we are paying for his medical tourism, but remembers to tell us the President can no longer speak his native tongue because of a brain surgery he had in London in 2017? Adding fuel to the fire of the Jubril from Sudan rumours.
Our information Minister who told us that El Zakzaki is being fed with N3.5 million monthly rather than be released on bail, as instructed by the courts!
He reacts to rumours rather than provide information. Nigerians have renamed him Lie Mohammed.
One wonders if the Buhari cabinet are for him or against him? But he’s found no need to reshuffle them. If it took him 6 months to find this crop, he definitely doesn't have another 6 months to find replacements.
So, what exactly does a Buharist extol in him?
Buhari said fuel subsidy was a scam. He removed it, made petrol N145 yet still paying subsidy. Why is he paying for a scam?
He hasn't obeyed court orders when it doesn't suit him, but wants Nigerians to be law abiding.
When asked for achievements, his aides steal file pictures from the Internet to deceive gullible followers. But their lies always get exposed because in their archaic minds, they don’t know you can search the source of all pictures on-line.
Their funds for feeding children in schools is more than the entire budget for the Education ministry. But we see pictures of children being fed noodles without egg or meat in nylons.
They are sharing Tradermoni in markets to help poor traders. But after the N10k vote buying gift, will the poor trader come to them for help when she falls ill and cannot afford drugs nor quality health care?
Will her children who are out of school, ever get out of poverty without quality education?
Will her business still not need help from her neighbours tomorrow, in an environment that kills businesses fast?
Rather than build infrastructure; schools, hospitals, roads, power, housing; that every poor trader can take advantage of to get out of poverty in the future (at least for their children), the Buhari Government shares N10k that perpetuates poverty because it can’t make a poor trader rich! Not in 100 years, not with the harsh economic realities of Nigeria today!
Nigeria: who has bewitched you?
A government that has no solutions than to keep blaming the PDP.
APC was formed with PDP members. That’s the only way they won 2015 elections.
People wanted a change from the old politicians. They formed a NEW party and started blaming their old party for the same problems people voted them in to solve!
Their Manifesto was hinged on Security, anti-corruption and economic growth!
Rather than kill Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen joined the league of terrorists!
Rather than kill corruption, President Buhari praised Gov Ganduje (Gandollar), a Governor caught on tape receiving kick-back from contractors in Dollars.
Babachir Lawal is still a free man. Indicted for cutting grass with N200m in IDP Camps. The victims of Insurgency being used as meal tickets, by a man from the President’s kitchen cabinet!
What of Maina of the infamous Mainagate? He was re-instated by President Buhari.
What of the economy? Let’s overlook that the Minister had a forged NYSC certificate.
Dollar moved from N197 officially to N350 in 2 years.
We went into recession and are on the brink of it again!
We moved from 10.5 million out of school children to 13.2million. The Buhari administration said that is 2015 data, they haven’t done any research in 3 years.
So, how do they know how many children they want to put in schools, if they haven’t counted in all the time they have been in government?
The figures may have even gone higher as over 10 million adults have lost their jobs in th e last 3 years of this administration.
Most companies had no choice but to cut down on labour force as the recession hit hard.
The ones still employed, had salary slashes.
What has a Nigerian enjoyed in the Buhari Government that will make any one want to vote him in again?
Buhari’s children graduated recently from UK schools. He travels for medical tourism.
That’s the number one civil servant, paid by our collective wealth!
How will anything change in the health and education ministries, when our President patronizes foreign governments’ competencies?
Why should I vote President Buhari in 2019? What can he do in the next 4 years that he has laid a good foundation for already?
Please convince me.
Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by orisa37: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
The Bible tells us to ask God for Wisdom. Solomon asked, he got good result. In your thoughts, ask God to give you Discerning Spirit to apply Constitutional Democracy in Nigeria very well.
Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Thinking about how to destroy Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yes president you think about Nigerians but I know it's northern Nigerians mainly.

1 Like

Re: I Go To Bed And Wake Up Thinking About Nigerians - Buhari by Oshin56(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
You want to sleep even an organization MD, they are not sleeping talkless of you that you are Nigeria MD no time to sleep and it's not by force to be a leader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Almost 2,000 Nigerians Among Thousands Of World Cup Fans STILL IN RUSSIA / When Atikus Girlfriend Came To Visit Him / JUST IN! INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.