Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria (23303 Views)

LET'S HELP YOU MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE WITH OUR VIRTUAL CARD / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by tooexclusive: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
double post
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by MetroBaba1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
If i register PayPal with my national ID card will I be able to receive payment online? Please I need answers

There is this online business I'm doing I didn't spend a Kobo on it it's just to install an app through invitation link and keep the app running then each month the person will be paid 100$ depends on how long you run the app I was invited through the link and register successfully the app is running how an I got mail that I'll be paid on the 15th of every month if I run the app daily

Now I've created a PayPal account I want to know if I can send and receive money through the PayPal cause I oppened it with my real NINC card

Can you share more info on the App?
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by bluecircle470: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
If i register PayPal with my national ID card will I be able to receive payment online? Please I need answers

There is this online business I'm doing I didn't spend a Kobo on it it's just to install an app through invitation link and keep the app running then each month the person will be paid 100$ depends on how long you run the app I was invited through the link and register successfully the app is running how an I got mail that I'll be paid on the 15th of every month if I run the app daily

Now I've created a PayPal account I want to know if I can send and receive money through the PayPal cause I oppened it with my real NINC card

Kindly tell me how i can get this done. I am interested to know the app
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Ytgud: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nice one

One can also create free Virtual Card for international transactions
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by webizone(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Guy, the best business you can create in Nigeria is if you make it easy for them to trade, fund and withdraw from even hard to reach websites. You can even create a clone of paypal, amazon and ebay while nigerians use your platform you are sending their goods or money to those websites and helping withdraw their profits and sending to their bank accounts. I know a business who is doing that for only one forex broker, now, they have branches in highbrow areas of Lagos. No other type of business within reach of us common man comes close. Another idea I have is if someone can create a HAWALA system of money transfer in case Nigeria goes to the dogs. If you are reading this post, and I have inspired you, you can like, share and mention me. Let's discuss.

4 Likes

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by holuphisayor(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Use world remit

2 Likes

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by koyeni(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ok

Check my siggy
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by akeentech(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Akeentech is the best person in charge of your online payments
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by akeentech(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
MetroBaba1:

I have a ready made eBook on it you can get it free of charge from me, chat me up on WhatsApp.

You can also read it here:

https://www.akeentech.com/how-to-create-a-south-africa-paypal-account-that-send-and-receive-fund-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by akeentech(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
bluecircle470:

I have a ready made eBook on it you can get it free of charge from me, chat me up on WhatsApp.

You can also read it here

https://www.akeentech.com/how-to-create-a-south-africa-paypal-account-that-send-and-receive-fund-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by akeentech(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Joshuaoseoboh:

I mean I have an account with PayPal but it doesn't allow Nigerians to request payment

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
zeanslim:
I think PayPal is still the best, especially for bloggers like me.

Although most Nigerians have given us a bad reputation online , there are still some ways to open PayPal in Nigeria which can receive and send funds without any limitation.

contact me if interested, its very cheap

That's not true bros. Paypal is not restricting Nigeria because Nigeria has a bad name. Paypal is restricting its operation in .Nigeria because Nigeria's financial policies do not allow Paypal to fully operate.

So, the fault lies not with Paypal. The fault is with our Government economic policies.

You can read this email, directly from Paypal. I saved it from a site, so credit to that site.

*** Modified*** The screenshot could not be uploaded bros. I don't know why Seun Mynd44 lalasticlacla

1 Like

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:

bros u cant receive money with a Nigeria paypal u can only send. my advice to u is to look for a nigerian with paypal account and tell the person that u want to sell a paypal fund. they will send u there paypal email address .

btw can u pls invite me also to the app i need money o
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
emperorblog21:

bros u cant receive money with a Nigeria paypal u can only send. my advice to u is to look for a nigerian with paypal account and tell the person that u want to sell a paypal fund. they will send u there paypal email address .

U can receive money in Nigeria with PayPal without using VPN - but not necessarily with a Nigerian account though.

But then, if u sell any product on us site, u can receive money with a Nigerian Paypal business account using their e-comerce payment feature.

1 Like

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Samnick: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:

tell us more about the online business
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Emyres: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:

Which app is that?
Can you get me the link?
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by pryme(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
zeanslim:
I think PayPal is still the best, especially for bloggers like me.

Although most Nigerians have given us a bad reputation online , there are still some ways to open PayPal in Nigeria which can receive and send funds without any limitation or use of VPN

contact me if interested, its very cheap

Hope it doesn't involve the use of VPNs, fake US address and all that tricks of opening a PayPal account through proxy.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Offpoint: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:

You need to use vpn...
Put a brother through naw
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by stanley000: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
planetx:
Consequences of praising Yahoo boys, you have been excluded from the global financial networks embarassed
if I criticize your stupidity now you will only jump to another stupid notion that I'm a fraudster so keep up the stupidity youngster.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Noel1:

U can receive money in Nigeria with PayPal without using VPN - but not necessarily with a Nigerian account though.

But then, if u sell any product on us site, u can receive money with a Nigerian Paypal business account using their e-comerce payment feature.

the paypal will be created in another country Vpn or u use another person paypal
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
tooexclusive:

There are other means to send and receive through PayPal... BTW, can I be invited also?
yes you'll need VPN cause they're only accepting people from USA only you can add me so we won't dereal this thread 08088758710
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
MetroBaba1:

I might get ban pm me instead
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
bluecircle470:

everything about it is free send pm
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
emperorblog21:

message me I'll invite you so we can help each other cause they're really paying every 15th of the month
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by akeentech(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
emperorblog21:

the paypal will be created in another country Vpn or u use another person paypal

You can also read it here
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by zeanslim(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
pryme:

Hope it doesn't involve the use of VPNs, fake US address and all that tricks of opening a PayPal account through proxy.

No, not at all.. Check my post back have added proof. It's legit.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
To buy and sell your ecurrencies without falling into the hands of scammers, visit the Business section on nairaland to see list of trusted ecurrency exchangers in Nigeria
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Samnick:
tell us more about the online business
it's actually a research app they allow some set of people to run their app on Android or iOS phone as long as you have Android or iPhone with internet connection all you're to do is just activate the app and leave it that's all then the company will mail you for payment options but it's only through invitation link for Indians and USA people only but now they've stopped Indians only USA but the person that told me about it said he used VPN to register after getting the invitation from someone I was also lucky to register this is his first and second payment

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Emyres:

Which app is that?
Can you get me the link?
only through it invite by email
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:

Don't waste ur time by sending that money to ur Nigeria PayPal. It won't reflect at all. Ur PayPal can only send money ,can't receive money. But in case we fit bargain, I fit send u the naira equivalent minus my own charges and I give u my PayPal email to send the money to. Let me know if ure okay with that terms.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Offpoint:

You need to use vpn...
Put a brother through naw

not here please and I'm not asking for money but since I got it for free I'll return the favour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run / I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil / How To Save More Money As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.