Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nairalander's What's Your Take On This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's What's Your Take On This Matter (777 Views)

Please Nairalander What Motivates Homosexuality? / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's What's Your Take On This Matter by Funkybabee(f): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
What's ur take on this matter, pls is the woman wrong or not? A married man forget his phone at home and unfortunately for him the wife took it and send a message to his husband side chick saying "come to my place, my stupid wife is not around, come let's make love" and the side chick unknowingly went there. Now see what happened to her. Pls is this right?

1 Share

Re: Nairalander's What's Your Take On This Matter by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you're not posting a video corroborating your story, you can Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's What's Your Take On This Matter by Saintino111(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Funkybabee:
What's ur take on this matter, pls is the woman wrong or not? A married man forget his phone at home and unfortunately for him the wife took it and send a message to his husband side chick saying "come to my place, my stupid wife is not around, come let's make love" and the side chick unknowingly went there. Now see what happened to her. Pls is this right?

see the wife yam leg
no wonder he is cheating
Re: Nairalander's What's Your Take On This Matter by Funkybabee(f): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Saintino111:

see the wife yam leg no wonder he is cheating
grin
Re: Nairalander's What's Your Take On This Matter by DonTim1: 5:49am On Apr 27, 2019
That's assault, kidnapping and dehumanizing.

The wife should be charged

However, she should focus on reason husband is cheating eg. She is light skin, side chick is dark, perhaps hubby likes dark ladies or did she bleach undecided or the yam leg someone mentioned above

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Write Better English... Like Scrabble Masters (screenshot) / Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.