|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,480,991 members, 5,616,158 topics. Date: Monday, 25 May 2020 at 03:56 AM
|PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2019|
We are currently sourcing for young and passionate individuals who are interested in being reporters/editors for an Online Consumer focused Media Organisation.
~Coordinate online content and manage it
~Product reviews and research
~Suggest stories and ideas in alignment with target audience's preferences
~Merchandise approved products and services online
~Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
~Stay up-to-date with the latest current events in the "beat" by studying papers, attending events, etc.
Who can apply
~Those who have a Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, English Studies or in any related field
~Strong writing/editing skills and an excellent portfolio
~Hands on experience with MS Office, Photoshop or other publishing tools
~Strong creative skills
~Proven familiarity with SEO and Social Media best practices
~Ability to work a flexible schedule
~Prioritizing and multitasking
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
Referencing job title as the email title.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2019|
Our client a medium-sized marketing communications company, specializing in Experiential Marketing, based in Lagos want to fill the position of *Account Manager - FMCG* (Ref: AMFMCG0119).
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head, Activation, Field Services & Business Development, with oversight on Senior Account Executives and Account Executives.
The candidate will be responsible for Business Development, Financial Management, Client Management, Staff Management, Project Management, Quality Control & Project Reports. Minimum cognate agency experience of 4 years is critical, with a first degree and a knack to succeed in whatever clime!
If you fit the pen portrait, shoot me your Resume with subject line " *Account Manager: #AMFMCG0119*" at firstname.lastname@example.org (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019|
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: *Corporate Communications Officer*
We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
Qualification / Experience
Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Public relations or other related fields.
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a communications role.
Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing.
Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgement and solve problems quickly and effectively.
Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, & Power Point
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2019|
“All political parties/candidates should approach LASAA for guidelines and approvals of their adverts."
*WE PASTE POLITICAL CAMPAIGN & ELECTION POSTERS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA*
- We distribute leaflets & flyers too
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 4:55am On Mar 03, 2019|
Director, Public Relations/Communications
Company Name Bridge International Academies Company Location Yaba, NG
Apply to Director, Public Relations/Communications on company website
Director, Public Relations/Communications
Who We Are
Bridge partners with governments, donors, and parents to ensure that every child has access to an education that develops her full potential and creates the foundation for prosperity for the country. We are dedicated to supporting teachers, empowering school leaders, and ensuring every child has the learning support needed to master the national syllabus and have the confidence to succeed in a competitive world. Each of our project or country teams are supported through expertise and programming from additional offices around the world, combining world-leading expertise in core design areas with locally resident leadership and execution. We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to support and scale every aspect of quality education delivery. Bridge managed and supported schools are technology enabled and data driven to ensure accountability in the classroom for both teachers’ performance and children’s learning.
The Bridge model delivers significant learning outcomes at large scale by combining technology and customized learning materials. At Bridge, we believe innovation and technology can transform learning. Our model - which uses technology to deliver thoroughly researched and carefully designed daily lesson guides to teachers in our academies - is proven to increase learning outcomes for children. We are a solutions-driven, implementation-focused organization, using design principles to work in varied and often highly constrained contexts to ensure learning outcomes and positive development for children. Working in regional and national scales is important to us, as empowering entire generations of children with core knowledge, skills, and confidence is what builds the foundation for a peaceful and prosperous future for us all.
Our mission is to provide our pupils with a life-changing education and we believe that every child should have a right to world-class education regardless of her family’s income. Core to our approach is the conviction that every child can learn, as long as the school she attends is committed to her development and puts her needs to learn at the forefront of all decisions. We have seen teachers and children transform and excel in both government and private schools that we support and manage.
We invite you to join this incredible endeavor that is having world-changing impact across multiple continents. You will join a team of dedicated change-makers committed to ensuring that each decision we make keeps a child’s experience of learning as its guiding principle.
About The Role
As Director, Corporate Communications, you will be assisting in the formulation and management of business wide reputation management strategy that safeguards organization’s integrity and image; you will assist with the formulation of business wide internal & external communication and engagement strategies; develop and sustain relationships with key advocates for the business and to leverage influence for the benefit of the organization. While supporting the organization’s chief spokesperson, you will also represent the organization and its partnerships. You will be responsible for developing platforms for critical stakeholder engagement /corporate communication & information dissemination. You will be at the forefront of expectation management whilst eliciting public support for the organization. You will develop corporate content and manage information for relevance and resonance.
The role is based in our Lagos office, supporting all territories within Nigeria.
What You Will Do
• Utilize cross functional approach to align corporate and marketing messaging, and engagement
• Influence organization’s brand positioning and engagement through cross functional coordination and cooperation
• Allocate importance to organization’s business wide content from time to time and derive maximum exposure from finite internal & external media space/platforms
• Be the go-to person for the media and develop strong relationships with key Technology, Education, Development and Business media
• Lead production of media and relevant content
• Assist with strategic direction, and oversight for internal & external communications planning, media management, media advocacy, specific issue & crisis management
• Develop strong cross functional relationships and influence in all external facing Departments/Groups to ensure consistency of communication and information
• Co-own internal /external communication & engagement with critical stakeholders across the organization
• Proactively identify critical opportunities to direct/own organization’s narrative thereby averting PR crises and building goodwill for the organization
• Suggest alteration of strategy & tactical actions when relevant
• Maximize efficiency of Corporate Communications budgets and media influence
• Adapt Organization’s shared services Corporate Communications strategy to work effectively within local context
• Develop and implement Territory specific Corporate Communications strategy in conjunction with Organization’s Shared Services Corporate Communications strategy
• Provide local context and input to shared services team’s development of the overall organization’s Corporate Communication strategy
What You Should Have
• Masters' degree with superior academic performance
• Experience in Nigeria of working at a senior level for political, campaigning, non-profit, or social enterprise. Experience with a multinational organization is a plus.
• Experience working within a matrixed global organization
• Experience developing communication for a campaign or movement, rather than a product
• Experience developing and delivering comprehensive media strategies and complex media campaigns across a range of platforms for a range of audiences
• High profile crisis communications experience
• Experience successfully developing and managing effective working relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders including senior journalists and broadcasters and editors
• Highly developed and proven creative skills to lead a significant communications team with flair, innovation and new ideas;
• Able to present in person, as a organization spokesperson, to large audiences in a highly engaging way;
• Highly developed verbal, written, and oral skills to promote and represent the organization;
• Experience of offering media advice and guidance to colleagues at a senior level;
• Experience building relationships and managing external partnerships from a communications
• Knowledge of local, state and federal government issues related to the provision of primary education
• Broad grasp of Nigerian media and political context and full understanding of all media disciplines and external media environment and experience in crisis communications
• Excellent project management and organisational skills in a communications context;
• Experience of successfully managing budgets
• Prior experience within a fast-paced, metric driven consulting or educational organization is a bonus
• We particularly value experience in fast paced growth organizations.
• A detailed doer - You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a startup or other rapid-growth organization.
• A creative problem-solver - Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, Bridge works in often fragile, sometimes volatile low-resource communities and with complex government systems. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand.
• A relentless advocate - The children we serve and teachers we empower never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their benefit, experience, and value.
• A malleable learner - You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
• A data-driven decision-maker - When making decisions, you don’t rely your intuition alone. You collect data, you analyze it and make decisions with clear justifications.
• A curious investigator - You ask why a lot. You don’t just take what you see and accept it. You wonder why it is that way, and are aware that the world we see is created by human choices and actions - and it could be different. You wonder, and see the world as wonderful even when you want to change a part of it that is unjust.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 5:05am On Mar 03, 2019|
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 5:08am On Mar 03, 2019|
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 5:12am On Mar 03, 2019|
Company NameCultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Company Location Lagos, NG
The Communications Manager will oversee project communications, including all of the project’s client reporting and presentation requirements as well as all external communications in country. S/he will report directly to the Chief of Party and liaise as needed with USAID Nigeria mission representatives, other USG organizations, and bilateral national partners and stakeholders. Working closely with CNFA’s Corporate Communications team based in Washington, DC, the Communications Manager is responsible for planning, initiating and managing the full breadth of the marketing and outreach activities of the project, with a strong focus on capturing and promoting the reach and impact of the project. S/he will provide day‐to‐day management of the project’s communications, reporting, and outreach to various stakeholders. S/he will additionally support project sponsored events, such as national and international conferences and events, by organizing, branding, and producing informational materials and facilitating business participation. This position works with all project components and stakeholders in helping them optimize their marketing strategies, including but not limited to collateral development, client outreach, web and mobile applications, and social media. The Communications Manager will manage one (1) staff member, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
The five-year USAID Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity, implemented by CNFA as part of the United States Government’s Feed the Future Initiative, strengthens the business enabling environment to promote private sector investment in agriculture. To achieve this goal, the activity focuses on three interrelated components: improving the ease of doing business in the agricultural sector; broadening access to finance by mitigating the credit risks of agribusinesses; and promoting investment opportunities for agribusinesses to expand and scale up operations. In line with the U.S. and Nigerian Government’s commitment to growing the non-oil based economy, these efforts will increase the quality, quantity, market access, and diversification of Nigeria’s agribusiness sector.
Beginning in December 2018 and closing in 2023, this $15.6 million project aims to integrate thousands of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and producer organizations as high-performing commercial actors in the value chains for rice, maize, soy, aquaculture, and cowpeas. As a result of streamlined regulations, more effective policies, improved production and processing practices, and significantly increased finance and investment flows, the project will increase the competitiveness and returns of both large and small sale agricultural enterprises. Employing a value chain approach, the Agribusiness Investment Activity aims to facilitate $100 million in new lending and $100 million in new investment across the 5 crops in the following 7 designated States: Kaduna, Niger, Kebbi, Benue, Delta, Ebonyi, and Cross River. The USAID/Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity is a 5-year year, $15 million-dollar project implemented by CNFA as part of the United States Government’s Feed the Future Initiative. The project’s goal is to strengthen the business enabling environment to promote private sector investment in agriculture. Activities will encompass three broad but interrelated components. First, the Agribusiness Investment Activity will improve the ease of doing business in the agricultural sector; second, the Activity will expand access to finance by mitigating the credit risks of agribusinesses; and third, the Activity will promote investment opportunities for agribusinesses to strengthen their readiness to expand and scale up their operations. Taken together, these efforts will increase the volume, added value, and diversification of agribusiness investments.
Duties and Responsibilities
• In coordination with USAID, develop targeted messaging for the project to convey its impact and success in keeping with USAID guidelines and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop a communications strategy for the project to highlight achievements and effectively communicate progress ensuring that the strategy is aligned with CNFA’s global approach.
• Execute the overall communications strategy (internally and externally).
• Manage the process of developing and delivering contractual deliverables including quarterly and annual reports.
• Coordinate with the ICT unit and other project subcontractors in using mobile
• and internet technologies in their communications and marketing and outreach strategies.
• Advise ICT staff and subcontractors as well as stakeholders on best marketing strategies for internet and mobile applications.
• Support the technical teams where applicable in developing SOWs for STTA to support the
• marketing requirements of project intermediary organization beneficiaries.
• Work alongside all project components and cross cutting team members in helping project beneficiaries better understand and market their services to target audiences.
• Provide advice, and implement international best practice models, on how entrepreneurs and
• MSME service providers market and communicate with each other, their stakeholders and clients.
• Provide quality assurance related to informational content and product development including PPTs, fact sheets, case studies, success stories, brochures, profiles, and the preparation of talking points.
• Coordinate high-profile events, delegations, and field visits by U.S. government agencies, international organizations and donors, regional economic communities (RECs), embassies, and local partners and stakeholders.
• Update project website as needed to ensure information is up to date and progress and events are shared as is appropriate. This may include updating and uploading modules and developing resources for relevant stakeholders to use.
• Develop social media content for platforms such as Twitter and Facebook for the DOC based in the USAID/Nigeria Mission to provide project updates and engage a network of stakeholders, in close association with CNFA’s home office Corporate Communications team.
• Develop outreach materials including banners, brochures, reports and other forms of internal and external communications, and manage clearance processes.
• Follow communications protocols as agreed upon with USAID, the Chief of Party, and CNFA’s Corporate Communications, including receiving approvals for outreach and deliverables.
• Represent the project (as needed) at events and meetings as required and liaise with relevant stakeholders, including institutional and private sector partners, to increase visibility and maximize coordination.
• Conduct interviews and capture quotes or stories as needed for reporting.
• Support programmatic events, trade shows, exhibitions and initiatives (e.g., conferences and other vents).
• Support communications with the USAID Mission and other USG agencies regarding project implementation, knowledge management, and information dissemination.
• Ensure program materials are branded correctly and consistently in keeping with USAID standards and branding guidelines.
• Maintain an up to date and comprehensive project contact database that can be searched by component, institution, geography, or name.
• Manage the Communications Assistant.
• Perform other duties as requested by the COP or DCOP as needed.
• Collaborate with technical staff on integrated project plans; provide communications support to technical staff as needed.
• Assist with the building of the capacity of project’s staff to develop reporting and promotional content from project activities; support staff with templates and reporting guidelines as needed.
• Must be legally allowed to work in Nigeria;
• University graduate with a degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Masters preferred);
• 5 years of experience in similar work;
• Previous experience in marketing in the field of development;
• Prior USAID experience strongly preferred;
• Demonstrated ability to unpack and communicate complex concepts simply with a range of
• stakeholders and sectors;
• Demonstrated experience in program and event management;
• Demonstrated experience in designing communications plans, developing and implementing knowledge management tools or systems, and developing content for social media platforms;
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Proficiency with Prezi, Visio or other graphic arts and desktop publishing software a plus;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
• Ability to travel to support project work;
• Ability to facilitate e-marketing and web-based technologies for professional purposes;
• Experience working collaboratively with institutional and private‐sector partners and stakeholders in Nigeria;
• Ability to work well in diverse teams but also productive working individually with minimum
• Well organized, strong analytical skills, creative thinker, innovative, demonstrated personal
• initiative, stress tolerance, integrity and ethics;
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English; and
• The ability to produce various informational products under tight deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019|
ENHANCE YOUR CAREER WITH A PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN PUBLIC RELATIONS
*NIPR JUNE 2019 DIET EXAM*
This is to notify all prospective candidates that lectures for June examinations will commence as follows:
Date: Today, Saturday 2nd March, 2019
Venue: Sunjem Schools, 6 Oladejo Close, Barracks Bus-stop, Ifako-Gbagada, Lagos
Time: 10: a.m. prompt.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2019|
Application for 2020 World Bank selection process for Young Professional Program is open from June 14 - July 28, 2019.
It would be great to see more African/Black women in this space. Kindly forward within your network. Should be born on or after 1 October 1987.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2019|
NIPR To Offer Local,International Training For NPA Personnel
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 5:02am On Apr 07, 2019|
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 5:31am On May 13, 2019|
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 5:58am On May 25, 2019|
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 6:07am On May 25, 2019|
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2019|
A leading Oil & Gas company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Minimum of 6-10 years work experience in an EPC/Oil & Gas industry with the ability to oversee departmental functions and manage employees.
Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in an EPC/Oil &Gas industry.
Minimum of 6-10 years experience with the ability to maintain quality,safety and environmental systems that are relevant in the EPC/Oil & Gas sector.
Minimum of 6-10 years applicable work experience in the EPC/OIL & GAS industry.
Minimum of 6-10 years work experience in information and communication technology.
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in human training and development in the EPC/Oil & Gas sector.
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Employee relations.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
Minimum of 4-7 years relevant experience applicable in the EPC/Oil & Gas industry. Candidate must be willing to reside in Lagos.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE MANAGER:
Minimum of 6-10 years relevant experience applicable in the EPC/Oil & Gas sector. Candidate must be willing to reside in Port Harcourt.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE PLANTS & FACILITIES:
Minimum of 4-7 years relevant experience in the EPC/Oil & Gas industry.
PLANNING, CONTROL & COMPLIANCE OFFICER:
Minimum of 4-7 years relevant work experience applicable in the EPC/Oil & Gas sector.
RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER:
Minimum of 4-7 years work experience in the EPC/Oil & Gas sector, with ability to create business continuity plans to limit risk.
*CORPORATE AFFAIRS OFFICER:*
Minimum of 4-7 relevant work experience applicable in the EPC/Oil & Gas industry. Ability to handle corporate communications is an advantage.
*MARKETING & EVENTS OFFICER:*
Minimum of 4-7 years relevant work experience in marketing and event planning.
*WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER:*
Minimum of 4-7 years relevant work experience.
TENDER SPECIALIST OFFICER:
Minimum of 4-7 years relevant work experience, especially in project costing applicable in the EPC/Oil & Gas industry.
Qualified applicants should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using interested position as subject of emails.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application Closing date 7th, July 2019.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2019|
Good day. My client, an international organization working on a Conflict Management Programme in Nigeria, urgently requests experts that can translate text to written and voice messages in:
4. Pidgin English
Kindly private chat me.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by POSTERSnFLYERS: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2019|
*MARKETING & COMMUNICATION EXECUTIVE*
we are looking for a qualified and experienced *Marketing & Communication Executive*.
Qualifications: Min of Bsc/BA in relevant discipline
Min of 3 years relevant experience as a marketing & Communication Executive or similar role.
Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
Good knowledge of content development
Familiarity with social media and web analytics
Creativity and commercial awareness
Monthly Gross: #250,000.00
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to *email@example.com.*
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by IMC247: 2:23am On Oct 21, 2019|
*Media Intern Wanted*
A dedicated and dynamic media intern needed.
Job Minimum Requirements
• A genuine burning passion for story telling & creating content that inspires.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for someone who can help:
• To create and deliver creative campaigns on social media
• initiate and produce compelling and persuasive optimised content across various SEO and social media campaigns.
• To produce captivating promotional copy for offers and competitions
• To work closely with the SEO and social media team to understand client objectives and contribute to campaign strategy with creative, innovative ideas
• To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the clients you produce content for
• To monitor and track content in order to measure and report on success best practise and organisation.
Applicant must be living around Magodo, Ketu, Ikeja and its environs.
Interested candidate should send their CV firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by IMC247: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2019|
WE ARE SKATERS & ENTERTAINERS
We Render The Following Services:
- Massive distribution of flyers across Lagos, Nigeria
- We Paste Stickers
- Branded Mascot
- Road Show Campaign
- We Provide Professional Skate Dancers for Events
- Brand Activation
- Side Attraction for Events
- Children Birthday Party
- DJ and Equipment
- MC and Video Coverage
- Endorsement, etc.
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by IMC247: 3:36pm On Jan 09|
ADULT EDUCATION CLASS
READING, WRITING, SPELLING & SPEAKING SCHOOL.
We are inviting adults who cannot read and write properly to join our READING, WRITING, SPELLING & SPEAKING School
Our School Address:
(Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Venue: Office 31, Mota Complex, Harmony Estate Gate, Ifako-Gbagada.
- Tuition fees: #21k per term(3months)
- Textbooks: #7k
- Student reg form: #1k
Total: #29,000 for 3months.
08 139 458 588, 08 053 408 939
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by IMC247: 11:09am On Feb 15|
NIPR, PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN PUBLIC RELATIONS
This is to notify all prospective candidates for June diet that lectures will commence from Saturday, March 7th, at Suite 31, Mota Complex,(by Harmony Estate) Ifako-Gbagada.
Time: Every Saturday; 1:p.m. to 4:p.m.
This is open to SSCE holders and graduates with 5 O'Level Credits, Mathematics & English inclusive.
08 139 458 588, 08 053 408 939
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by IMC247: 12:19pm On Mar 06|
NIPR, PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN PUBLIC RELATIONS
This is to notify all prospective candidates for June, 2020 diet that lectures will commence from Saturday, March 14th, at Suite 31, Mota Complex,(by Harmony Estate) Ifako-Gbagada.
Time: Every Saturday; 1:p.m. to 4:p.m.
This is open to SSCE holders and graduates with 5 O'Level Credits, Mathematics & English inclusive.
08 139 458 588, 08 053 408 939
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by IMC247: 3:30pm On Apr 07|
Lockdown Against COVID-19
|Re: PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria by IMC247: 6:27pm On May 23|
Marketing Communications Executive at CareClick Technologies Limited
Company: CareClick Technologies Limited
State: Lagos Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Careclick continues to pioneer and provide a whole range of Telehealth equipment and technologies that provide consultation and support our subscribers all through their entire patient experience including applications, devices, carts, kiosks and other specialized innovative medical devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
ob Title: Marketing Communications Executive
We are looking to hire a qualified Marketing/Communications Executive for increasing brand awareness through the promotion of the company’s services on a variety of media and events, managing our online/offline communication and offering general coordination on our promotional materials and its distribution through online/offline channels.
Ultimately, the successful applicant will act as our brandТs voice to our customers and attract new clients.
If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
Responsible for the planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects including electronic, print, and special events as part of the company’s larger sales and marketing plan.
Supervise the design team/consultants to create and distribute through appropriate channels all marketing materials to customers/potential customers including videos, white papers, newsletters, emails and brochures.
Create original, error-free, clear, and concise copy for website content, promotional materials, blog entry, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication.
Working with media outlets and industry experts to plan press conferences and interviews as part of a larger marketing campaign.
Responsible for all brand awareness/company interactions on the social media, including responding to messages on website and social media, creating messages, uploading photos, responding to queries and generating inbound traffic that strengthens company’s social media presence.
Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on social media.
Track marketing performance and metrics such as app downloads, customer engagement and conversion rates to identify ways they can improve during future marketing campaigns.
Regular reports on marketing activities including data analysis and creation of presentations on that tracked analysis to deliver to upper management.
Work with upper management to develop and prepare marketing plans, including budget and short and long-term strategy, including putting in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations or any other relevant field
1-3 years post NYSC experience in a Marketing Communications role or organisation.
Experience in working with MS Office
Experience with content management (e.g. WordPress)
Marketing software (Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Hubspot)
Email marketing software (Mailchimp, Campaigner, Campaign Monitor)
Data analytics tools (Excel, Tableau)
Familiarity with B2C and B2B advertising campaigns
Strong experience with social media marketing campaign and SEO principles
Proficiency in English and exceptional presentation skills
Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
Excellent graphic designs skills.
A keen eye for details0
NGN 80,000 – NGN120,000/monthly – commensurate with level of experience.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 275