Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Are The South West And Northern Lawyers Not Ahering To The NBA Boycot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The South West And Northern Lawyers Not Ahering To The NBA Boycot. (332 Views)

31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari / Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA / Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The South West And Northern Lawyers Not Ahering To The NBA Boycot. by Antipob777(f): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
I have observed with keen interest that the south west lawyers and it's Northern counterparts including the middle belts are not observing the NBA courts boycotting which started today.

Information reaching me from the various geographical regions indicates that the said boycotting are only been observed in some states of the South East and South South.

My question now is that why are other regions ignoring the NBA boycot.

Honest opinions or answers need only.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom PDP Loses Ex-nddc Commissioner, 2,000 To APC / Atiku Abubakar Criticises President Buhari’s Handling Of Shiite Crisis / Father Mbaka Accompanied By A Lady As He Meets Buhari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.