Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter (31457 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Fenway Sports Group Puts Liverpool FC Up For Sale After 12 Years Of Ownership / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale (2) (3) (4)

Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Sportdab(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
​Notts County owner Alan Hard has 'very reluctantly' put the club up for sale just hours after accidentally posting a tweet that inadvertently contained an image of an unexpected body part. His penis.

The businessman, who bought the League Two side two years ago, was forced to apologise for the now deleted tweet, and has insisted that neither the gaffe or the club's current league position are the causeof this sudden move to sell.

MySportDab report he has also since taken himself off the platform.

In a statement quoted by the ​Independent, Hardy has revealed: "After considerable soul-searching, I no longer feel I can continue as the owner of Notts County Football Club.

"I would like to make it clear from the outset that the club's current league position is not a factor in this decision, nor are any of the events which have unfolded in the media this weekend."

County currently sit rock bottom of the Football League's lowest division, nine points off safety, with their most recent defeat a damaging one against fellow stragglers Yeovil Town.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/notts-county-owner-puts-club-for-sale.html

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
When you publicly f*** up in a position of power, regardless of your sin, the appropriate thing to do is to step the f*** down and go away. Buhari, Saraki, Ganduje, Onnoghen, Ambode, Wike and almost all Nigerian politicians need to take a cue from this.

By the way, if you have your nudeselfie on your phone in 2019, you have a problem. Even if you must keep them, what happened to opening a cloud account?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Ohislee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Honest mistake indeed. Why keep such things on your phone.

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by SEONaijaExpert: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
In sane communities when you're caught in an unethical practice, you make move to either fix it legally or get away from the spotlight by resigning.

I don't know why it's difficult to do in Nigeria.

Onnoghen comes to mind.

27 Likes

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
If na Naija dem go blame hackers.. We never ever own up to responsibilities and that’s why we are the way we are.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Ayoola10: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sportdab:
​Notts County owner Alan Hard has 'very reluctantly' put the club up for sale just hours after accidentally posting a tweet that inadvertently contained an image of an unexpected body part. His penis.

The businessman, who bought the League Two side two years ago, was forced to apologise for the now deleted tweet, and has insisted that neither the gaffe or the club's current league position are the causeof this sudden move to sell.

In a statement quoted by the ​Independent, Hardy has revealed: "After considerable soul-searching, I no longer feel I can continue as the owner of Notts County Football Club.

"I would like to make it clear from the outset that the club's current league position is not a factor in this decision, nor are any of the events which have unfolded in the media this weekend."

County currently sit rock bottom of the Football League's lowest division, nine points off safety, with their most recent defeat a damaging one against fellow stragglers Yeovil Town.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/notts-county-owner-puts-club-for-sale.html

Serious Gbege
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Earthquake1: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Earthbound:
When you publicly f*** up in a position of power, regardless of your sin, the appropriate thing to do is to step the f*** down and go away. Buhari, Saraki, Ganduje, Onnoghen, Ambode, Wike and almost all Nigerian politicians need to take a cue from this.

By the way, if you have your nudeselfie on your phone in 2019, you have a problem. Even if you must keep them, what happened to opening a cloud account?
Cloud account can't be hacked?

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Olatunesnap: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
call dangote he's good at that

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Insectkiller: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
This sh*t doesnt happen here..

Get d f*ck outta here.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by emmabest2000(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Crazy people everywhere

Phone madness

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by az94(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
When your Brain is Turniowniown Tis is what You Get

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by seunmohmoh(f): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
chai
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Babyforever(f): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Anyone with the pics of his d....k lipsrsealed sorry pics of the club should pls help a sista

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by FirstSamurai: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Very honorable of him

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by alfajohn: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Testimony8888:
Read below it
if truly you can turn 5k to 6million within few hours by now you should be richer than Dangote. Please you guys should stop spewing this rubbish. We don’t have fish brain.

16 Likes

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by papermill: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
How much you wan sell your club , make I check my account if I go buy.. country hard

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by LINTUNE(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
In sane communities when you're caught in an unethical practices, you make move to either fix it legally or get away from the spotlight by resigning.

I don't know why it's difficult to do in Nigeria.

Onnoghen comes to mind.
i weep for this country

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by uyisteven(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sportdab:

Because a part of my Dickk showed in one of my screenshots, you now want to kick me from my company....
You Must Be MAD.....
WE DIE HERE!!!!

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Tenn88: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
So this nut is the owner of notts county grin

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Mopolchi: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
The man na mumu angry
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Muzikluva(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Babyforever:
Anyone with the pics of his d....k lipsrsealed sorry pics of the club should pls help a sista
Which help do you need grin grin grin
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Omudia11: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Is this your store?
Ohislee:
Honest mistake indeed. Why keep such things on your phone.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by SEONaijaExpert: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
LINTUNE:
i weep for this country
What we call change actually begins with us.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by EddyNumerouno(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Testimony8888:
Read below it
Scam
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by LINTUNE(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

What we call change actually begins with us.
true however the system doesn't support such
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by nymphomaniac(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alan with the 'hard' on.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Babyforever(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Muzikluva:
Which help do you need grin grin grin
I already stated it up there
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Parada: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Foolish Biafrans will argue a Chief Justice that did not mistakenly hide $2,000,000 in his account should continue dishing out PDP purchased justice on Nigeria.

Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win / What Clemens Westerhof Told Eguavoen About Super Eagles / Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or