Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (22739 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by SalamRushdie: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Failed mission! Get a better assignment else come FeBuhari 16, you'd be disgraced.

Na lie I have never supported a presidential aspirant that lost
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
hush15:

You chose to hear what you want to hear but even that werr true, let him sell. Afterall, Buhari is appointing all his family members to all the sweet and juicy positions in nigeria

His family members? Can you mention one of Buhari's family members that he has appointed to a sweet and juicy position.

And before you answer I hope you know the meaning of the phrase"family members"?
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Swanzi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
maestroferdi:
Let us tell ourselves the truth...Nobody will be as bad as Buhari...

Buhari is the lowest we can get...

Are u sure cos I remember that the same thing they said about GEJ.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by es144000: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:
It will be another lying festival.

Atiku is broke. Workers in his university are only getting half salaries. He borrowed billions of Naira for campaign and has already promised us that he will sell Nigeria to pay those he borrowed from. Buhari blocked all the free money he and Obasanjo were getting and that’s why they are so mad at PMB. These are very desperate people, under no circumstance should you vote for them. PMB is the one anointed by God to take Nigeria forward and no man can change God’s plan.
beer parlor story
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
hush15:

You chose to hear what you want to hear but even that werr true, let him sell. Afterall, Buhari is appointing all his family members to all the sweet and juicy positions in nigeria

So it is Atiku that will not appoint all his family members to all the sweet and juicy positions in Nigeria?

U believe if Atiku gets there, he would appoint u to those positions and his family members doing a job of 100k?
Are u kidding me? shocked

Is there any politician in Nigeria that can do that?

This is one of the reasons all these old politifcians think we are all fools and keep playing with our brain.

If the people of this country are serious enough, someone like Atiku will not stand in front of thousands of people and be spitting thrash after stealing so much in the past. Those wey attend the rally, na them go use stone destroy his destiny where him dey yarn rubbish. Just that people of this country too dey fear. Make I no die, make I no die, them go dey manage. Which time person no go die?

Who no know say na lie them dey talk during campaign? I pray he wins, we go see wetin he go do.

I have said it times uncounted and I will keep saying it that none of the politicians in this country have something to offer.

Even in the presence of Atiku and Obi, I will boldly tell them they can't do better.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by SEONaijaExpert: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Na lie I have never supported a presidential aspirant that lost
This will be your first. Mark my words!
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by bedspread: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
[s]
ClearFlair:

Atiku is broke. Workers in his university are only getting half salaries. He borrowed billions of Naira for campaign and has already promised us that he will sell Nigeria to pay those he borrowed from. Buhari blocked all the free money he and Obasanjo were getting and that’s why they are so mad at PMB. These are very desperate people, under no circumstance should you vote for them. PMB is the one anointed by God to take Nigeria forward and no man can change God’s plan.
[/s] and u hv joined the Lai wagon! How on earth are the staff of AUN paid half salary!! You are of your father the Devil..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by SalamRushdie: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

This will be your first. Mark my words!

God forbid ..Nigeria can't take another 4 years of the dullard
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by SEONaijaExpert: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:

God forbid ..Nigeria can't take another 4 years of the dullard
That's my problem with you, if I ask why you're supporting PDP now... Look at your reason. Baseless!
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by hush15: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

[/b]
So it is Atiku that will not appoint all his family members to all the sweet and juicy positions in Nigeria?

U believe if Atiku gets there, he would appoint u to those positions and his family members doing a job of 100k?
Are u kidding me? shocked

Is there any politician in Nigeria that can do that?

This is one of the reasons all these old politifcians think we are all fools and keep playing with our brain.

If the people of this country are serious enough, someone like Atiku will not stand in front of thousands of people and be spitting thrash after stealing so much in the past. Those wey attend the rally, na them go use stone destroy his destiny where him dey yarn rubbish. Just that people of this country too dey fear. Make I no die, make I no die, them go dey manage. Which time person no go die?

Who no know say na lie them dey talk during campaign? I pray he wins, we go see wetin he go do.

I have said it times uncounted and I will keep saying it that none of the politicians in this country have something to offer.

Even in the presence of Atiku and Obi, I will boldly tell them they can't do better.

so why are against him empowering his friend adduming its true.

if he likes, he should break the bank, am voting Atiku
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by raziboi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
maestroferdi:
Let us tell ourselves the truth...Nobody will be as bad as Buhari...

Buhari is the lowest we can get...

That’s the truth bro.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Ayoola10: 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
1) 95% of everything Atiku and Obi will say shall be an attack on President Buhari.

2) Atiku will not be able to provide any meaningful achievement of PDP in the 16 years.

3) Atiku will dodge the question of his standing trial in the US by saying he visited US recently. (He will deny going there as Saraki's aid)

4) Atiku will talk so much of the problem and he won't provide practical solutions.

5) Atiku will deny saying he promised to enrich his friends.

6) Atiku and Obi will use the suspension of Onnoghen to score cheap point but will deny supporting him.

7) Atiku will not be able to state his achievement as vice president under Obasanjo but will built on hate to generalize that the people want PDP again. (A big fat lie)

Expect to hear these things, nothing new!

You are not far from the truth bro... Kudos to you
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by SEONaijaExpert: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ayoola10:

You are not far from the truth bro... Kudos to you
Thank you
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Omega30(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Keep deceiving yourself. A shocker awaits you on February 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cletus77:

I know you're still hurt after Buhari disgraced himself in the Candidates and how Peter Obi smashed osibanjo in the VP debate cheesy
Smashed him with all the Chinese talks abi?
The Kungfu master himself.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by VolvoS60(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
rusher14:
The op is on a tramadol trip.

Buhari retains his seat, with an even wider margin than 2015.

^^^
Is this the same rusher14 of old?
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
hush15:

so why are against him empowering his friend adduming its true.

if he likes, he should break the bank, am voting Atiku

I'm not saying u should not vote for Atiku o. U have all the right in this world to vote whoever u like grin grin
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by ClearFlair: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Omega30:
Keep deceiving yourself. A shocker awaits you on February 16
The only shocking thing here is seeing Atiku supporters believe that he can win an election against Buhari. Buhari doesn’t even need to campaign to beat Atiku.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by rusher14: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
Is this the same rusher14 of old?

Indeed.

Don't mind some of my anger of late.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by ClearFlair: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by ClearFlair: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] and u hv joined the Lai wagon! How on earth are the staff of AUN paid half salary!! You are of your father the Devil..

I am not the one following the man who impoverished the citizens of his country. So it is you and your god Atiku that are offsprings of satan.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by ClearFlair: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
es144000:
beer parlor story

Not everyone is petty like you. Go to Adamawa and see for yourself.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by ClearFlair: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
hello, if you dont mind, i would love for you to explain in details how and when the bolded happened. Thanks

Under GEJ’s government Obasanjo and Atiku were using government money and resources to run their personal businesses. Buhari blocked it and that angered them.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Tareq1105: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
OEPHIUS:
#NGTheCandidates on NTA (Wed, 8pm); Atiku/Obi duo to show what they are made of after Buhari/Osinbajo gaffes

The road to a better Nigeria starts with your knowledge of the plans and policies to get Nigeria working again. Watch video below for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swd2EH7fxVY

It will be night of lies lies and deceit with unrealistic promises strategically planned to sell our Cash Cow, according to him, to his friends and cronies.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Tareq1105: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
OEPHIUS:
#NGTheCandidates on NTA (Wed, 8pm); Atiku/Obi duo to show what they are made of after Buhari/Osinbajo gaffes

The road to a better Nigeria starts with your knowledge of the plans and policies to get Nigeria working again. Watch video below for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swd2EH7fxVY

It will be night of lies lies and deceit with unrealistic promises strategically planned to sell our Cash Cow, according to him, to his friends and cronies.

Get for yourself a copy of Obasanjo's My Watch to have an insight into what I'm saying here.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Niccoloimhotep: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Under GEJ’s government Obasanjo and Atiku were using government money and resources to run their personal businesses. Buhari blocked it and that angered them.
which of the businesses? I just want to know the details in full.
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by redarrr(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
JI MASUN!!!!IT WILL BE ANOTHER TENURE OF SUFFERING...
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by fakati(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Which God are talking about don't you know Buhari is not in charge ? anyway I pity your ignorance
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Cletus77(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
checkolatunji:

Smashed Osibanjo? With all those Lies and figures?

You didn't watch it jaare
I Ave talked my own
Re: Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? by Evercurious(f): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

At least in this harsh and terrible economic situation he still pays 'half' salary according to you. Do you know how many companies that ve folded some paying half salary even some banks pay half salary too and some none at all? Pls say something else and get realistic with this your Buhari and APC talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers / Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts / Three Serving Ministers, Two Former Governors, Plan To Bomb INEC – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.