Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Amosun: Why I'm Not Supporting Ogun APC Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun: Why I'm Not Supporting Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (425 Views)

Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun: Why I'm Not Supporting Ogun APC Governorship Candidate by Mighti77(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ibikunle Amosun, Governor of Ogun State, says his support for the candidate of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM), against that of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), is to ensure an indigene of the Ogun West Senatorial district emerges as the next governor of the state. The governor spoke at a church service to mark the 60th birthday of the Archbishop of Lagos Ecclesiastical Province and Bishop, Diocese of Remo, Most Reverend Michael Olusina Fape, at Our Saviour’s Anglican Church, Ikenne, Ogun State, on Monday. He said his support for the APM candidate, Adekunle Akinlade and not Prince Dapo Abiodun of the APC, is to ensure “the spirit of fairness, justice, equity and peace in Ogun”. Amosun said: “I won’t take our people for granted and it is for us not to have violence in the state and to continue to live together in peace, that all of us in APC... Continue reading Naijapaddie.com.ng
Re: Amosun: Why I'm Not Supporting Ogun APC Governorship Candidate by haffaze777(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
This clown again,why didn't u support dem in 2011 & 2015?both ur APM and APC will lose Ogun state,nanseanse

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Rally In Dala L.g. Kano State / Ganduje Shuts Kano Stadium To Frustrate Atiku’s Campaign In Kano(News Highlight) / We Will Kill Anybody That Comes To Vote IPOB Threatens VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.