Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. (46408 Views)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by E2000: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2019
So were do u put them all??
marvinsync:

I'm used to calling my FRIENDS dear darling sweet , that does not mean I FRIENDzone them?

are u confused ?
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Psoul:

In as much as I don't agree with the guy, ur comment shows that u use those words for friendzone.
Your opinion
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Regiinald: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:
How about Bros!

Do you guys like been called such? cheesy
it depends... Why do you call guys bros in the first place?
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by E2000: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:

na low self esteem de worry you. if she like make she call you bro. package yourself, show her levels, be serious with whatever you have doing, be lively and
let her see that she also stands to benefit from the relationship too.
That's like running after one small fish in a big ocean of billions of fishes . U will waste fuel, time and some other resources for just one small fish. I call that irrational.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
Lol.. Why though?

As we no dey get, we need ur Light for my area ...
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Psoul(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
Your opinion

Yes dear...my opinion.
Not imposing it on u though my sweet.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2019
ericsmith:

As we no dey get, we need ur Light for my area ...
Lol.. How my light skin go take give you light?
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Psoul:

Yes dear...my opinion. Not imposing it on u though my sweet.
Alright dear wink wink
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by HumbleJohn(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Please o, OP what is FRIEND ZONE??
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by boldberry(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2019
when she uses dear on you, just know that you have secured an employment to be part of her life....you've been special to her now..

1 Like

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Royaldave200(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
For your mind undecided I am used to calling my friends dear, darling, sweet, both males and females. That does not mean I friend zone them undecided

but you just called them friends grin
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Lol its actually quite the opposite it means just what it is "You are dear to them" except your in Texas then its like a common say for anyone
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Boyooosa(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Gaspardd:
It means you have been sent to the land of freindzone and it wud take only a miracle to get you out.
Doubt this at your own futility
dey fool urself. Show her the naira and the rest is story. mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Gaspardd(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2019
HumbleJohn:
Please o, OP what is FRIEND ZONE??
Pple who have been there have not been able to come out, so we dont know yet what it is or how the place looks like. All i know is that its a very very bad place to be.

2 Likes

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
Lol.. How my light skin go take give you light?

eeyah yu are yet to know what you are capable of,.. hope say yu no dey shock wen sum1 cums close
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Xtana: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2019
what does it mean when a another married lady calls another married man "dear" ?
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Royaldave200:

but you just called them friends grin
So every guy I make friends with should automatically be my boyfriend or fiance? Friend leads to boyfriend, fiance, husband.

Nothing special there, guys do call their female friends such names as well
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2019
ericsmith:

eeyah yu are yet to know what you are capable of,.. hope say yu no dey shock wen sum1 cums close
Lol grin grin
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Onnasucs1(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2019
jashar:
So, if a guy calls you 'dear'what does it mean?
He loves you. He's still testing the waters to see how you'll react. If you react fine, he'll move on to Sweetie, baby and the likes

1 Like

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by victorian(f): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Regiinald:
it depends... Why do you call guys bros in the first place?

Lol ,just joking

Its only married men , I call Bros!

Infact Big Bros! So he will remove any thoughts of wooing me early in the friendship .

I no get time for married men and their wahala.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Onnasucs1(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Xtana:
what does it mean when a another married lady calls another married man "dear" ?
she's used to calling people dear. Nothing attached
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by victorian(f): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Onnasucs1:
He loves you. He's still testing the waters to see how you'll react. If you react fine, he'll move on to Sweetie, baby and the likes

Hmmmmm.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Onnasucs1(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmmm.
seems like you've experienced it before dear tongue
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by rosalieene(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2019
lol, I use dear for everyone, no biggie
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by victorian(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2019
Onnasucs1:
seems like you've experienced it before dear tongue

Smiles kind of .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by suremanpatriot: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Is gurl code for guys that are very generous to them with cash grin
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by OyinO: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Just yesterday, I saw and heard a married woman call her husband "Dear". Your theory is false.

1 Like

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by ozoneymcm: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gaspardd:
It means you have been sent to the land of freindzone and it wud take only a miracle to get you out.
I'm married to the woman who used to and still calls me dear. Tell us another meaning

2 Likes

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
rosalieene:
lol, I use dear for everyone, no biggie
You dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gaspardd:
It's not, it's an open invite to accept or reject the friend zone invite or not..
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Treasure17(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
Friend zone this, friend zone that.. Ah! I don't care what friend zone is, all I know is I call my friends any sweet names I like. Same with them.

Calling male friends sweet names doesn't necessary mean *friend zone* to me it shows how much I love and care. *Love a friend just as you love yourself*

The mention (s) are getting much, reason why I didn't reply some, everyone with his or her opinion pls.

guywitzerogal wink wink
Hmmm..Miss nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.