Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. (46412 Views)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Treasure17:
Hmmm..Miss nairaland grin
Mr treasure wink
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by OLUROCKS(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
For your mind undecided I am used to calling my friends dear, darling, sweet, both males and females. That does not mean I friend zone them undecided
congstabulations you have successfully friend zoned your friends
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Adijerry: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
it means u are deary to her
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by OLUROCKS(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
James4bright:
If you are called " bro" just know you are ruined. Friend zone forever.
that one na Bro zoned
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
I use the bro often, the guys would be like ah, mogbe! Just like that I don’t see it as something bad tho. Lol
I don’t call guys dear easily sef.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by LINTUNE(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin
Gaspardd:
It means you have been sent to the land of freindzone and it wud take only a miracle to get you out.
Doubt this at your own futility
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by LINTUNE(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Rame18, is this true?? tonguetongue

Op is right though.... Some even call you "bro"
the bro is even worse lol grin
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by LINTUNE(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
youngberry001:
she can call me dog if she like,make she just dey give me waiting i want i dont care sad
abi cool
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Treasure17(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
Mr treasure wink
Just smiling sheepishly here over your comments. For me I don't see any big deal in it except you are expecting more from the relationship. It's often use when you have a deeper relationship with someone but not necessarily been friend zone.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by LINTUNE(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
labanj1:
That word is meant to confuse you, in order to take control of you.
kinda true
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by LINTUNE(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
That one na Friendzone straight..... cheesycheesy
na family zone not friendzone grin
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by LINTUNE(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dear.. Is general, but when she calls u darling or love I feel somhow she likes u, depending on how often she calls it.. As for calling a person dear ,it'd a general way of being polite to someone
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
LINTUNE:
na family zone not friendzone grin
gringrin
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Chigold101(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
For your mind undecided I am used to calling my friends dear, darling, sweet, both males and females. That does not mean I friend zone them undecided
it means you have friend zoned the male ones...

Friend zone means you are not dating and there's no sex.ual or romantic moments
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Temi42(f): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]Not true
Gaspardd:
It means you have been sent to the land of freindzone and it wud take only a miracle to get you out.
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Treasure17:

Just smiling sheepishly here over your comments. For me I don't see any big deal in it except you are expecting more from the relationship. It's often use when you have a deeper relationship with someone but not necessarily been friend zone.
Abi oo.. They are shouting friend zone upandan as if is a big deal.

wink wink
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
LINTUNE:
Dear.. Is general, but when she calls u darling or love I feel somhow she likes u, depending on how often she calls it.. As for calling a person dear ,it'd a general way of being polite to someone
wink kiss
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by LINTUNE(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Treasure17(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
Abi oo.. They are shouting friend zone upandan as if is a big deal.

wink wink
Stop using emoji

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by xcelentattitude(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
What is 'friendzone'?
Is it in anyway related to MTN Zone grin at least that's the one me I know

ON THE CONTRARY

That dog guy is totally in serious angry youngberry001

I can't believe someone can actually agree to be called a 'dog'

It's so unfortunate that many Nairalanders have lost their heads during this Buhari regime
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lmao! Op is obviously a learner and a terrible one. Dear dare me and i’ll Be tapping dat ass on Tuesday cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Treasure17:
Stop using emoji
Coman stop me grin
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
LINTUNE:
tongue
Go joor cheesy
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ah i have enter o. There's this girl am planning to profess my love to and she calls me dear & bro
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by aigbekan111: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
HMMMMMMMMMM

See what husband did to his wife i think this will make you feel bad.........

So i bumped into this story on IG, on Joro's timeline to be precise. I was touched. I read and saw a

woman in pains. Some were laughing but I saw pains. Read;

Uncle joro God bless you for the good work u r doing to our relationships Pls hide my identity Happy new year This is my first time writing to you I can't believe what I heard
today.

I had a son for him oct Since then I've been avoiding cex I was actually scared of pains So finally I summoned courage to do it 2nights ago After 2rounds I wanted more but my husband was like he's..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/husband-said-my-honepot-stinks-today.html

Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by loswhite(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
lol read your post very well madam or don't you know the meaning of friendzone
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
loswhite:
lol read your post very well madam or don't you know the meaning of friendzone
Thanks Oga

I know
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by clive2u(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
LightQueen:
My friends do call me sweet names, and I do in return, no big deal. Everyone can never be the same dear.

Good morning
then u be good babe, make seriousness kee them dia
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by LINTUNE(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
kiss wink
LightQueen:
Go joor cheesy
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by MrCEO69(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gaspardd:
Many a times I call my gf dear and she does same.. undecided
Re: What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
clive2u:
then u be good babe, make seriousness kee them dia
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.