Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance (37535 Views)

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Justbeingreal(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
undecided

Next Wetin.

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oshiomhole is a legend believe me.... He's the slayer of all PDP and ipob members grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by softwerk(f): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sponsored angry
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by dam2000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari is poverty Na olamide song we go sing 4 him next month poverty die die die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Slynation(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Triangles1:
If Buhari fail to win this election I will kill my self.

please forward ur account details to me lemme send u money for both Sniper & Rope
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by ensamy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
AlexReports:
BUHARI'S NEXT LEVEL: THE INFLUENCE OF ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE IN APC DOMINANCE

The All Progressive Congress party Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has become a roaring lion in the over-heated political den of our nation's polity. His recent stronghold and campaign tactics for President Muhammadu Buhari has remained an unsalted magnate to his victory.

Adams Oshiomhole has been very successful in his political strides and ever since he joined politics as a vibrant youth, he has continued to maintain a constant advancement through the ladder of national progress.

His antecedents as the chairman of All Progressive Congress cannot be overemphasized, his vibrant campagn influence in the federal and state grassroots mobilisation across Nigeria as the National Chairman of the party is indeed commendable and historic.

Under the Oshiomhole led National Chairmanship of APC, the party was able to mobilize massive nationwide support across the states, ahead of the February 2019 general elections. Oshiomhole has played several pragmatic roles in grassroot campaign engagements for the party's candidates.

As we draw closer to the 2019 February polls, the All Progressive Congress has continued to tighten it's belt in preparations for the embattled political contest, amidst the baseless criticism from opposition parties.

However, the Chairman of the party has called on Nigerians to be calm, stating that victory belongs to those who have delivered and are ready to sustain the provisions of better governance through it's "Next Level Initiative".

He highlighted that the Buhari led administration, like no other, has brought remarkable impacts in continuity, the power sector, Agriculture, economic advancement and the war against corruption.

Adams Oshiomhole has encouraged Nigerians to support the vision of a corruption-free society, whereby nation building and development is influenced by the majority and not by a elite minority that is selfish in it's propaganda driven politics.
AKUKO NDI UGWU!!!!
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Jef4lov: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Save for the rainy day.

PIGGYBANK is a mobile app� and an online Savings platform that let you save your Petty cash for the rainy day.

Here are a few reasons why you need to start using PIGGYBANK as a student, worker or business person

✓ You can save as little as N100 daily, weekly or monthly.

✓You earn a welcome bonus of N500 if you sign up today and save N1000 immediately.

✓You earn 10-15% per annum on your savings.

✓ PIGGYBANK Target savings let you save for your House rents, New gadgets or clothing by setup an Auto save instruction of a certain amount daily, weekly, monthly or as you desire.

✓You can also earn with the promo which started in 1st January 2019,

��You earn N500 when your friends signup and Deposit N1000 instantly.

Your friend gets additional N500 after signing up now having N1,500 ��

I've made more than N20,000 already from this and I'm still making_ .

All you need to do is to sign up using the promo Link
https://infoguid.pro/piggybank

Minimum deposit is N1000 for your promotion link to become activated and for you to also get your N500 welcome bonus

You can reach me on whatsapp via http://infoguid.pro/whatsap-me for more details
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by blowjob: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
OSHO BABA

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Binikingdowm: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jestin:
Oshiomhole have a personal agenda
obaseki candidacy is the agenda
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Westaslave2(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
God send ur angels 2 kill all dis pple amen
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Olajah81: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ohislee:
wow

Ur contact
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Oshiomole only charm and luck is that he's an Edo man.remove oshiomole from APC and it will die.

For PDP to win buhari this February, it need to bring a core Edo man(Benin,esan axis).

If not oshiomole will retire Obasanjo,atiku, saraki,damjuma and many others.

Oshiomole retired Mr Fix It mega thief Anenih and will retire OBJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Zzyy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Said baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Bibors(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ugwuanyi Ifeanyi is a real mole in PDP. He works or APC and Buhari, funds them, showed them the way to Nimbo.
What exactly is he doing in that picture with all APC persons?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by taiwofisa: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
How?
if its lie your thunder is doing pressup

Don't mind him, it's a modernized version of MMM. I registered for it before I knew there's no email to process. All you need to do is invite people to join the team and you are paid. Your invitees alsoue do the same and the circle continue like that.

I have promised that I am going to report them. I just need the appropriate body/bodies to report to. I have all their details.
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Pascopele: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Occupation of registered voters in Nigeria.

Student - 22.3m
Public servant - 2.29m
Artisans - 4.47m
Trading - 7.56m
Business - 10.8m
Civil servant - 5.03m
Farming/fishing - 13.63m
Housewife - 11.84m
Others - 6.02m

Source: INEC
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Gandollar(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Corrinthians:
Nice camera. cool
I swear! You people became ashamed of buhari's gaunt and parched look and began heavily editing his pics. Later the editing was extended to any APC demonic gathering to extent oshiomole now looks almost prettier than his barren wife Ilara.
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by instantarr(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
2019 ELECTION: THIS IS THE CAMPAIGN THAT GOT BANNED IN NIGERIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebDPnJweEr4

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Charly68: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
The opposition did their best to sponsor his removal as APC chairman ,they would have succeeded in degrading the party but PMB and Tinubu stood their ground . The decision is yielding good result now. Very soon Okorocha & Amosu will realize their folly

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Oshiomole only charm and luck is that he's an Edo man.remove oshiomole from APC and it will die.

For PDP to win buhari this February, it need to bring a core Edo man(Benin,esan axis).

Quit clowning, loool. Your edo supremacy ideology starts and ends at ring road.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Unisex Camouflage Sneakers

Check signature for contact

12k per pair

Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by chloride6: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Oshiomole only charm and luck is that he's an Edo man. remove oshiomole from APC and it will die

FA SLAP YOU!!

grin
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Binikingdowm: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
chloride6:

FA SLAP YOU!!

grin
wetin happen
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Haymaykar:
cool
Las las...na kill go be the last resort
Re: Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance by Binikingdowm: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Quit clowning, loool. Your edo supremacy ideology starts and ends at ring road.
@Asshurbanipal, Dreamworlds.

I didn't even mention Igbo before they started their attention seeking habit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.