Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) (31316 Views)

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
johnpablo541:

most of the black players are of African origin. About three of them are from sudan. some of the light skinned ones there too are from Africa too (Tunisia and Algeria)
The players you mentioned and the countries of their birth belong to the Arab leagues and they are Arab nations.
There are players that naturalized. Even we have Nigerian athletes representing Qatar. What I am saying is, not all blacks in Arabian nations naturalized, many of them are the original occupiers of Arabian peninsula.

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

The players you mentioned and the countries of their birth belong to the Arab leagues and they are Arab nations.
There are players that naturalized. Even we have Nigerian athletes representing Qatar. What I am saying is, not all blacks in Arabian nations naturalized, many of them are the original occupiers of Arabian peninsula.

Like I said earlier, Of African Origin. They or their parents were from Africa until they migrated to the Asian continent for reasons best known to them
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Haha. UAE and its fans could not handle the humiliation of losing 4 nil to a team that they banned its fans from coming to the Asian cup. The government even bought tickets and gave them free to its citizens so they could intimidate Qatar,but God doesn't support hypocrites. History will remember Qatar 4 UAE 0

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Sangothor: 2:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't blame them.
The black race is cursed.
If I were white I'd flog a black man.

It’s you and your family that is cursed not the black race
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 4:08am On Jan 30, 2019
upower123:
Why most of the players on the field are blacks....just asking pls

The whole so called Middle East used to be occupied by black people
There are still black tribes there tho the non blacks have killed of most of them to small numbers
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 4:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr man stop arguing bro, there are black Arabs. Many of them have been living in Arabian peninsula for many centuries before the tran-sahara slave trade. How many gulf nations do accept naturalized citizens? Bahrain has many blacks, are you saying they were all naturalized? The second richest man in Saudi is a black man. Omar Bashir the president of Sudan is black-arab.
I laughed when I see people saying Arabs have only pink or pale skin.

Brother...those Sudanese have black skin but do not consider themselves black Africans. Like Somalis who think their country is part of Asian sub continent due to their genetic self hate. The mental complexes in Africa is enough to sink the Titanic again.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 4:15am On Jan 30, 2019
johnpablo541:

Like I said earlier, Of African Origin. They or their parents were from Africa until they migrated to the Asian continent for reasons best known to them

The whole world used to be occupied by black people
Every nation on earth today started off as black people being the original occupants
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by PLAYBOX22: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2019
Una sure say dem never tear him ticket maybe ?
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Every nation on earth today started off as black people being the original occupants
Exactly! There was a day I read about black people that are aborigines in Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, India and even Japan). Most of them were killed or overpowered by the so called yellow/pink skin people. The black race are everywhere and one of their earliest occupiers of this world.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by kumakunta: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Islamic something.
Scenes like this are worst seen in Italy and so called Christian dominated leagues.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2019
upower123:
a typical Arabian is black, perhaps light skinned but not white
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2019
upower123:

There are many African Arabs.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2019
kumakunta:

Scenes like this are worst seen in Italy and so called Christian dominated leagues.
Any evidence ?
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I'm sure bet9ja players have not been happy with the outcome and results of these Asian cup matches.

Says who... Asian cup has been the sweetest so far.. Zidane is the boss, if you know you know
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2019
upower123:

Zidane imported them.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2019
OMOTOWO:
Playing them straight win was a promo.odd2(2 odd).

I knew they will win

Me too right from the beginning of this cup.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Because there are many Arabs that are blacks.
Not our type of blacks though, I mean you can tell the difference.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by zinizta: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't blame them.
The black race is cursed.
If I were white I'd flog a black man.

so asians are black ?
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Not true sir, the world was never occupied by only black people. Even the Black or Afro-Asians we have are as a result of migrants or slaves from Africa dating as far as the pre-colonial era. Or will you also tell me that there are also black native Americans too?
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
johnpablo541:

Not true sir, the world was never occupied by only black people. Even the Black or Afro-Asians we have are as a result of migrants or slaves from Africa dating as far as the pre-colonial era. Or will you also tell me that there are also black native Americans too?

America was first native to black people
Red Indians are mixture of the original black people there and the Mongolian race (japs, Chinese, Korean etc) that crossed from Asia to there went there was a continental shift

pre-6000+yr ago only black people existed on earth
The whiteman aka non-blacks aka Man-kind were bred from black people into existence 6000+ yrs ago by a blackman Yahawah and his followers the El-ohims (gabri-EL, uri-EL, mica-EL etc)

They (non blacks) are temporal residents here on earth
Just like other creatures which we the Gods/Godesses (black people) have created/bred/grafted they have an expiring date, their time is already ticking

This is the fire of truth

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Exactly! There was a day I read about black people that are aborigines in Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, India and even Japan). Most of them were killed or overpowered by the so called yellow/pink skin people. The black race are everywhere and one of their earliest occupiers of this world.

First emperor of Japan is black

John Hanson, 1st American president (not Washington) is black

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

America was first native to black people
Red Indians are mixture of the original black people there and the Mongolian race (japs, Chinese, Korean etc) that crossed from Asia to there went there was a continental shift

pre-6000+yr ago only black people existed on earth
The whiteman aka non-blacks aka Man-kind were bred from black people into existence 6000+ yrs ago by a blackman Yahawah and his followers the El-ohims (gabri-EL, uri-EL, mica-EL etc)

They (non blacks) are temporal residents here on earth
Just like other creatures which we the Gods/Godesses (black people) have created/bred/grafted they have an expiring date, their time is already ticking

This is the fire of truth

the native Americans are and were never blacks (negroids). they are coloured people I agree but not negroids.
The earliest settlers in Australia (aborigines) migrated from Africa through the Asian route and settled in Australia. The black man never created the white man. Diversity always existed from time immemorial, look at the animals also they look different from place to place. Or did some black man also create the Asian monkeys?
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

First emperor of Japan is black

John Hanson, 1st American president (not Washington) is black

The first president of the united states is Geroge washington. However, John Hanson was president of Continental congress, Johns Hanson was a white man, but people confused him with senator Hanson a black man.

The first emperor of japan (Emperor Jimmu) was not a black man also

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
johnpablo541:

the native Americans are and were never blacks (negroids). they are coloured people I agree but not negroids.
The earliest settlers in Australia (aborigines) migrated from Africa through the Asian route and settled in Australia. So some black man as you claimed created the white man and the Asian's in Europe and Asia. that's not true.

Yacob whose name would latter be changed to Yahwah (full name Yahbwahu: meaning king of light-skinned man) is creator of the non blacks
He is their God
He is a blackman
And yes, he would return soon
Even the honest of your scientists knew and agree with what I say
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_9878.shtml

Took him and the El-ohims 666yrs breed to existence the 4 major non-blacks races and carryout this task hence 666 is the number or mark of the beastman

It take 7generations (200yrs) to completely bleach out the black dominant germ
After this a non black race emerges
This can still be demonstrated 2day under the right circumstance

Native americsns are descendants of mulatto blasians
Mulattoes who came from intermixing of the original blacks there and the then migrated mongoloid race latter did mix more with their mongoloid linage
Blacks were massacred and genocide was committed on them by mongoloid (this always happens when non blacks starts to outnumber blacks)
After 7 generations (200yrs) this so called red indian race emerged
Similar thing occured in recent times in Argentina where mulattoes from black slaves where whitened up through breeding

The black pigmies aka Aboriginals own Australia
Every other person there is a migrant

U need true enlightement
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
johnpablo541:

The first president of the united states is Geroge washington. However, John Hanson was president of Continental congress, Johns Hanson was a white man, but people confused him with senator Hanson a black man.

The first emperor of japan (Emperor Jimmu) was not a black man also

Ur word against my word

Those who are enlightened know the truth
No need for argument
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by labani06(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Not only Sudan (Northern Sudan), Virtually all Arab nations have blacks from Djibouti to Bahrain to Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations. These blacks aren't slaves, they are also among the original owners of the Arabian territories.
Infact sudan means land of a black man and the arab refer to their brothers with black skin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"New Karius" - Fans Slam David De Gea After Barcelona Goal Blunder (Photos) / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.