Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) (50436 Views)

Just Know: Wike Recived Shock Message From Nec / See How Buhari Was Recived In Sochi, Russia / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by nairalee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
The more I see the less I understand
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Riunite1: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
indeed Buhari is a movement you to see the love we showed him today.the crowd was very massive, Abia quitting governor short him self on the leg when closed down the market without notice
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by emekalanka(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
madness everywhere. embarassed
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by maryalloy(f): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
PhukaPhuka plmo not Abia stateost=75237276:
grin
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Duduflix(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by studentofTruth: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Great.
Meanwhile, I have $100 PayPal funds for sale: Rate= 330Naira per Dollar. Interested buyers should email or WhatsApp me
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by jojo1415: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ndlistic:
The moment President Mohammadu Buhari arrived owerri and was warmly receive by the people of Imo.

President Muhammadu Buhari is received with love and also set to deliver the #NextLevel message to the good people of the State.

Source :

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-buhari-was-recived-in-owerri.html?m=1
like for Atiku,share for buhari
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by snailj245: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
NaijaMutant:
buhari is a goner

Even with all the might of Rochas as the incumbent governor, this scanty crowd was what he could only muster grin grin grin

AlaOwerri is Obidiently Atikulated grin

Not that I like buhari but the truth is that he can still win the election with votes from the north n south west, just search and check the number of registered voters from these regions u will get wat I mean. The south west decides Nigerian presidents
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by DaRuud(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
See the real igbos , the rest are efulefu lefelendum

Ndlistic:
The moment President Mohammadu Buhari arrived owerri and was warmly receive by the people of Imo.

President Muhammadu Buhari is received with love and also set to deliver the #NextLevel message to the good people of the State.

Source :

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-buhari-was-recived-in-owerri.html?m=1
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Arthurity1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
This sh!t is totally rented. If only people knew how much APC, buhari and rochas are hated in imo state they won't be talking..... It's so bad that two people would be talking about something unrelated to politics and you won't know when they would start insulting buhari and rochas for spoiling economy for them.
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by raffite: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2019

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by dochenaj: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
ovalmystic:
abeg forget this little gathering,most nigerians turn up like this,not because they in support of the individual..nigerians just see every public office person as celebrities..
belive me,the turn up is not for support but to just see how the president moves along with entourage,,many of them are there looking at the kinda cars moving long
You sabi your people well well.
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by IkpuMmadu: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is Owerri, look at how beautiful the city is unlike what we saw in Ibadan and some other cities ...the people look well fed and cute

The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by subcbouy: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abokiselfpaid:
Next level√
End corruption, full stop. √
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Azola(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Where are the Ipob guys nah, Baba come and go free what next.
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by forayfleo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
illmatic101:
Hmmm

Buhari is in Owerri now and it is raining. I just came out of the venue. They were using Umbrella instead of broom.
don't mind dis people in APC.
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Benosky011(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
But what I am seeing that people raised up is AA instead of APC.
Did Buhari come to Imo for AA or for APC?
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by mrsfavour(f): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
illmatic101:
Hmmm

Buhari is in Owerri now and it is raining. I just came out of the venue. They were using Umbrella instead of broom.
y made me laugh.very heavy down pour here in Owerri today. very heavy
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by GleestarsMag: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk3-rQdtdtE

Massive Crowd At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Bayelsa State #TheAtikuPlan #PDPBayelsaRally
The @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State #BayelsaIsPDP #BayelsaPDPrally #AtikuinBayelsa #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by lastdongidi: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
tell Atiku and his cohort to use umbrella and sweep their environs when its dirty...
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by lastdongidi: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
tell Atiku and his cohort to use umbrella and sweep their environs when its dirty...
illmatic101:
Hmmm

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by bluntMonkey: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2019
1759King:

Modified: Look at the crowd, they carry AA posters for Uche Nwosu, not APC's posters.

Comic relief!

Iberiberism State

Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by onyinyechi94: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2019
A state that appreciates good governance #PMB4plus4
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by Kolapeter2: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2019
List Of Nigerian Artiste In The Illuminati Who Denies(Photos) https://www.instagram.com/claraokafor2000/?hl=en this was posted on Saturday but was removed by Nairaland due to their instructions.
Re: See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) by mvem(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2019
NaijaMutant:
buhari is a goner

Even with all the might of Rochas as the incumbent governor, this scanty crowd was what he could only muster grin grin grin

AlaOwerri is Obidiently Atikulated grin
...no sentiments... Buhari is winning the election... Quote me after Feb 16

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.