Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy (21784 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by Clevite(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
frankman365:

Tinubu is just a fantastically corrupt human. Same issue CJN has is what tinubu was tried for by the Jonathan govt but court ruled that tinubu had already accepted it was a mistake not to have declare the assets. Can tinubu go to the USA and come back?
Using Lagos as his family inheritance.
I wasn't attracted to the content of your comment until I got to your amusing question: "Can tinubu go to the USA and come back?". Please kindly tell me what could have prompted this question in your mind. Is it infantile reasoning or ignorant gaffe? Or you were just thrown down from Pluto into this world by an accidental work of nature for you to just think that Tinubu can not go to America? What an amusement!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by rusher14: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
ceejayMAX:

You have high hopes.

Many Nigerians don't get your poster.
Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by Slynation(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
celeiyke:
He must be an idiot. Where was Buhari then, was he not working for Abacha? Was he not turning a blind eye to the loot going on? Did he not claim Abacha didn't loot.

Don't mind that ignorant fellow called Tinubu grin always scoring an own goal grin Buhari that was just like Abacha's hypeman, even served as a minister of PTF where millions of funds was embezzled

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by TheArabianMan: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Tinubu is a fool just like awolowo his grandfather.
These two ur entire race wish for but will never have. Go and die

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by TIGRITIS: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Yet, Atiku now cries the anguished cry of a man who thought he had won the lottery only to find he had misread the last number on his claim ticket

See finishing
Oboy, I read that part, I just weak. Finishing taken to another level.

The writer of this piece has a very good command of English language.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by sogodihno: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
superior1:
The only thing Tinubu defends is his pocket, he is a rogue.

Am sure ur father won't be able to look Tinubu in the eyes and say that. Atiku slave

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by rusher14: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Oboy, I read that part, I just weak. Finishing taken to another level.

The writer of this piece has very good command of English.

It was excellently written.

Nairaland has come a long way, albeit in diminished terms, when the only critique of the writer's dexterity can be found on page 3.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by etrouble: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fatality by the Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by TIGRITIS: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Clevite:

I wasn't attracted to the content of your comment until I got to your amusing question: "Can tinubu go to the USA and come back?". Please kindly tell me what could have prompted this question in your mind. Is it infantile reasoning or ignorant gaffe? Or you were just thrown down from Pluto into this world by an accidental work of nature for you to just think that Tinubu can not go to America? What an amusement!
Wicked. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by TIGRITIS: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
rusher14:

It was excellently written.

Nairaland has come a long way, albeit in diminished terms, when the only critique of the writer's dexterity can be found on page 3.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tinubu really finished Atiku. I would have preferred Tinubu reading this statement at a world press conference as APC’s official response to Atiku’s press conference. All the same, this is a good response. Atiku is no democrat at all. He’s an opportunist pretending to love democracy just because of personal benefits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by Iyajison: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
stop crying sir

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by contigiency(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Clevite:

May be he thought he was referring to their oga Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by Numlock: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
NextPresido:
Tinubu must be really worried by Atiku's chances in this election

It is about to be game over for APC

This same Tinubu will congratulate Atiku, just wait and see.

All this ranting is just politic.
Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by raffite: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by mployer(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tinubu is starting his own personal presidential campaign against Atiku come 2023.

Many will not understand.
Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by OVIHINNO(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Well articulated. Atiku should have been more concerned having a 'VERY RICH CJN' eventually presiding over his Election Tribunal case. There is something Atiku and his legion in PDP are not telling Nigerians. Only time will tell...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by 989900: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
He claims the nation has entered a difficult moment. To my dear and good friend Atiku, I say the difficulty is not so much with the moment but with your memory.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by APCpackandgo: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari served in the Abacha's government so what trash is zombified Tinubu spewing out?
Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by 989900: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
That guy that writes for Tinubu is very, very intelligent, he sure writes too well.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
But such verbal finery never crossed your lips or traversed your pen when you and Obasanjo improperly removed Senate Presidents more easily than a trendy cad exchanges a pair of shoes or changes the subject of his false affections.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
You and your advisors should know and recognize the vast legal difference between “suspension” and “removal.” Yet you persist in conflating the two in what you say is a pursuit of justice. While true you may be in pursuit of something. It is not justice.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by yemex04(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=frankman365 post=75238387]
Tinubu is just a fantastically corrupt human. Same issue CJN has is what tinubu was tried for by the Jonathan govt but court ruled that tinubu had already accepted it was a mistake not to have declare the assets. Can tinubu go to the USA and come back?
Using Lagos as his family inheritance.[/quote..

Without speaking for or against the subject matter, Tinubu attended the Democrats Covention in the US sometimes in 2013 or 2014..He also attended the Graduation ceremony of one his children also in the US ..This is just for the record..to tell you that he has traveled to the a US and returned to Nigeria couple of times as against your notion..I Jst enjoy your contribution though.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
If justice was your goal, you would acknowledge that the CJN has only been temporarily suspended not permanently removed. Thus, your recourse to saying that the president violated the constitutional provision regarding the removal of a CJN is inaccurate in that Buhari never intended to remove the CJN. What he has done is to have the CJN temporarily get out of his chair so that the serious matters against him can be heard by someone other than himself. Should the charges show themselves to be wrong or unproven, the CJN will be automatically reinstated as the head of the Nigerian judiciary. However, for Atiku to state that the CJN should remain on seat while credible and grave charges swirl around him is to put the entire workings of the Supreme Court under a heavy cloud.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Now, Atiku and his cohort seek to turn their personal disappointment into a burning national issue. They seek to manufacture a constitutional crisis where none exists.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
InaNla:
Buari was the lead in Abacha Government
were you born then?
Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by dodoniyi: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ATIKU

CHAI!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy by olaolaking: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sirjamo:
Buhari was the only good thing about Abacha regime, you were probably born in a hospital built by Buhari's PTF
Plus PTF built plenty roads

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million / Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.