Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? (527 Views)

Looking For A Higher Monthly Pay? Position Yourself To Earn More / Work Remotely And Earn Above 100k Monthly!!! / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
my fellow landers can a guy that graduated at the of 26 and earns 100k monthly, start life with that monthly pay?
rent an apartment,
feed,
marry and be able to catch up with family necessary expenses .
please need your candid advice.
Re: 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by Raalsalghul: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
chukwuma0000:
my fellow landers can a guy that graduated at the of 26 and earns 100k monthly, start life with that monthly pay?
rent an apartment,
feed,
marry and be able to catch up with family necessary expenses .
please need your candid advice.
It's okay to start life. But remove marriage plans of the table why are you so much in a hurry?
Re: 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by Dada2010: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
My brother, e nor reach, but you can't wait for money to start life.
Its all about planning.
My advice is to start planning to live within your means.
Look for a decent girl also to start dating that is not a financial liability(no sex or expensive dates)
Start planning life with her.
If she is a good girl, she will help you save and plan.
Marry early.
Things will get better.
Don't wait for things to get better to start life.
Start life and things will definitely get better.
Take it from me, I have been earning 100k for the past 8 years and refused to start life until things got better.
After 8 years at 35 I realized I need to forget about money and start life.

3 Likes

Re: 100k Monthly Pay Enough To Start Life? by prico32(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
There is so much sense in every word you just said.
An advice indeed. Thanks

Dada2010:
My brother, e nor reach, but you can't wait for money to start life.
Its all about planning.
My advice is to start planning to live within your means.
Look for a decent girl also to start dating that is not a financial liability(no sex or expensive dates)
Start planning life with her.
If she is a good girl, she will help you save and plan.
Marry early.
Things will get better.
Don't wait for things to get better to start life.
Start life and things will definitely get better.
Take it from me, I have been earning 100k for the past 8 years and refused to start life until things got better.
After 8 years at 35 I realized I need to forget about money and start life.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready To Die For Nigeria- Nigerian Soldier(pics) / . / Taxify Driver Needed In Owerri Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.