Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (47490 Views)

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by fochtennyson(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
God is wonderful

Masenteboya.....limosantre

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by labani06(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
brother masquerade indeed congrats atleast u have a religion
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Gforce2019: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
About to open a church and start enjoying tithes and offerings of the Lord's vineyard. Glory to Allah Jehovah Jesus God, for the miracle. Allahu Akbar in Jesus name.

You need to repent
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
realmedia:
Masquerade converts to Christianity and becomes an evangelist in 6 months after an evangelist preached to him (before/after photos)

A masquerade converted to Christianity after an evangelist met him on the road and preached to him. Six months later, he's now an evangelist and the man who won his soul has taken to Twitter to share on how it happened.

Daniel Olawande said the "Lord led me to preach to a masquerade named Segun." Segun was immediately converted and was sent to a "Rehabilitation and Discipleship school". He is now "saved" and has now become an evangelist.

Daniel Olawande wrote:

Today I am the happiest man on earth, 6 months ago, the Lord led me to preach to a masquerade named Segun, He got saved, he went to church and we sent Him to A Rehabilitation and Discipleship school.
Today He is a graduate of the Discipleship school and Rehabilitation. 6 months thoroughly taught in the word of God. Kai
My fruit Abides
He is saved and now becoming an evangelist.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/masquerade-converts-to-christianity-and.html

The masquerade swagger will still be in him.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by LockDown69(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Scam grin
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Ellie01: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
flejnr2:
Something in me says this is stage managed

He looks like an nnamdi kanu too.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
All these happened within 6months and he's already an evangelist. Even madness isn't cured that fast. It's alright. undecided
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Trustee1: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
About to open a church and start enjoying tithes and offerings of the Lord's vineyard. Glory to Allah Jehovah Jesus God, for the miracle. Allahu Akbar in Jesus name.
God have absolute mercy on your ignorant, timid and petty soul.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by somehow: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Since no money in being an herbalist, he simply ported to the next lucriative venture in Nigeria.

TAX FREE

YOU GET TO WEAR SUIT

HUMANS LIKE YOU WORSHIP YOU AND PLACE YOU ABOVE THE TRUE GOD

THEIR FEMALE GIVE YOU FREE HONEYPOT TO PUMP AT WILL

FREE 10% EVERY MONTH
FIRST FRUITS
FREE EVERYTHING

IF you know, won't you port?

Who wants to remain inside masquerade clothing forever?
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by hardbody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Exwizard:
Good for him, look more like fixed match

Anyway I have a brand new Rolex chain wrist watch for sell

Location =Abeokuta

Asking price 25k

U tiff am?
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by omooba969(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Exwizard:
Good for him, look more like fixed match

Anyway I have a brand new Rolex chain wrist watch for sell

Location =Abeokuta

Asking price 25k

Go and clean your finger nails abeg. undecided
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
flejnr2:
Something in me says this is stage managed
the word is spreading far n wide. Keep doubting while the last becomes first.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yes, glory be to Jesus Christ.

Next we shall hear how Athiests got converted to Christianity
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
confused element
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by pheonixdld2(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
realmedia:
Masquerade converts to Christianity and becomes an evangelist in 6 months after an evangelist preached to him (before/after photos)

A masquerade converted to Christianity after an evangelist met him on the road and preached to him. Six months later, he's now an evangelist and the man who won his soul has taken to Twitter to share on how it happened.

Daniel Olawande said the "Lord led me to preach to a masquerade named Segun." Segun was immediately converted and was sent to a "Rehabilitation and Discipleship school". He is now "saved" and has now become an evangelist.

Daniel Olawande wrote:

Today I am the happiest man on earth, 6 months ago, the Lord led me to preach to a masquerade named Segun, He got saved, he went to church and we sent Him to A Rehabilitation and Discipleship school.
Today He is a graduate of the Discipleship school and Rehabilitation. 6 months thoroughly taught in the word of God. Kai
My fruit Abides
He is saved and now becoming an evangelist.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/masquerade-converts-to-christianity-and.html

As masquerading no pay, wetin him gain na to start evangelism, very soon this segun will start seeing vision and open a church. All na hustle.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by ideynl1: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
By the time I see a report of a masquerade converted from Umunoha village, Mbaitoli Imo state, I'll take the conversion serious.

This one is not Nde'uku mmawu.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Oski34: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
*KIRKLAND & FELT*

*BOOM BOOM BOOM NEWS REAL COMPANY 100%*���������������?����������������

Kirkland & Felt is composed of John Kirkland and William Felt, both well experienced in their respective industries. Mr. Kirkland is a proprietor of a Bitcoin mining operation since 2011 in Iceland and Mr. Felt has been in the stock market trading since the mid 1990's. With the industry of trading evolving through the years, his expertise has been put well in good use in the crypto currency trading market since 2016.

*KIRKLAND FET*
*PACKAGES*

��� *1. MAX TRADE*
*7%Daily*
*Minimum Deposit $25 - $100,000*
*Total Days 20*
*GET STARTED*�

��� *2. HIGH TRADE*
*155% AFTER 28 DAYS*
*Minimum Deposit $10 - $100,000*
*GET STARTED*�

��� *3. MINING PLAN*
*1.25%Daily*
*Minimum Deposit $10 - $100,000*
*Total Days 20*
*GET STARTED*�

https://www.kirkfelt.com/splash.php?ref=Nazom3
*Register here* ..�

*REFERRAL COMMISSION*
7% 2% 1%

*minimum withdraw*
perfect money -0.20$
Payeer-1$
Dogecoin-1$
Dash-1$
Bitcoin -5$

TELEGRAM
http:///kfelt
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by casualobserver2: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wise man. Masquerade doesn't generate tithe so he had to upgrade the format.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Humblega(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Screp:
See below

Abeg mode ds people are pure scammers. They keep scamming people on a randomly picked matches dey called fixed game. I am wondering why dey cant play it demselves

Ban their monikers, ips and lives from nairalands
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by flowx(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Abi na Buhari government make u too dey Craz ni. Waiting be all this jagans wey u write here? Abi u just dey comot from yaba left hand ni? But waiting be my own self? Nawa for me o.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by chiedu7: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
What does Jesus have to do with Allah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.