Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (47489 Views)

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by musicwriter(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2019
He did nothing wrong by wearing a masquerade. Therefore, don't need to be saved. However, I'll appreciate if we can channel that energy to learn science.

The real prison is Jesus which hijacks your spirituality and condemn you to your bible and church doctrines as the only way to God. Getting saved means to save yourself from Jesus because Jesus is actually Satan who has deceived the whole world to worship him.

There was no Jesus. Jesus is just a story in a book.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by ikemesit4477: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2019
flejnr2:
Something in me says this is stage managed
That thing in you, is deceiving you!
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Firebomber: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Masquerate is about to open a church and start enjoying tithes and offerings of the Lord's vineyard. Glory to Allah Jehovah Jesus God, for the miracle. Allahu Akbar in Jesus name.

Evangelist dont open a church. Whats wrong With you people self.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Firebomber: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think he should have converted to Islam because we Christians have turned Christianity to a useless religion and a joke sad

Shame on your gigolo fake prophet muhammed.

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by otabaotaba: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2019
My fellow Nairalanders should learn how to give glory to the almighty God
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Wow, good news.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Masquerade is about to open a church and start enjoying tithes and offerings of the Lord's vineyard. Glory to Allah Jehovah Jesus God, for the miracle. Allahu Akbar in Jesus name.

grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Rolly22(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
kufre2010:
What do we take masquerade for, a sinner? So if to where masquerade is a sin what of white men who carried Bannie, those one are going to heaven bah, it is high time we stop this nonsense in Africa

Tell useless Africans, that's why they Don't know who they are and are almost without culture.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Firebomber:

Evangelist dont open a church. Whats wrong With you people self.
But they 'eat' offering, tithe and 'appeal' money.

Nothing is wrong, we are just smarter than religious people.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

avatarspirit why aren't you replying my questions again?you said I can ask whatever question I have
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Firebomber: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Lol, you are even more foolish than your so called religious people, so someone that didn't own a church will collect tithe, offering?

Maybe you have seen a preacher in a bus collecting tithe and offering. Smh
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, you are even more foolish than your so called religious people, so someone that didn't own a church will collect tithe, offering?

Maybe you have seen a preacher in a bus collecting tithe and offering. Smh

Do not fight for your fictional prophet or Savior. Or are they not capable of fighting for themselves.

Allah Jehovah slowpoke.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Bobotic(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Mechanism500(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
realmedia:
Masquerade converts to Christianity and becomes an evangelist in 6 months after an evangelist preached to him (before/after photos)

A masquerade converted to Christianity after an evangelist met him on the road and preached to him. Six months later, he's now an evangelist and the man who won his soul has taken to Twitter to share on how it happened.

Daniel Olawande said the "Lord led me to preach to a masquerade named Segun." Segun was immediately converted and was sent to a "Rehabilitation and Discipleship school". He is now "saved" and has now become an evangelist.

Daniel Olawande wrote:

Today I am the happiest man on earth, 6 months ago, the Lord led me to preach to a masquerade named Segun, He got saved, he went to church and we sent Him to A Rehabilitation and Discipleship school.
Today He is a graduate of the Discipleship school and Rehabilitation. 6 months thoroughly taught in the word of God. Kai
My fruit Abides
He is saved and now becoming an evangelist.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/masquerade-converts-to-christianity-and.html

Glory be to God Almighty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.