Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley (2485 Views)

Download Video: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Arsenal (premier League) Highlights & G / Juventus 1 Vs 2 Manchester United ( full time). / Aiteo Cup Final: Kano Pillars 3 (2) Vs Rangers Int'l 3 (4) Full-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Johnpaul01: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has lifted the mood of fans and players in his short interim spell in charge and is on course to continue his perfect form
Manchester United will be aiming to register a ninth straight win in all competitions under interim coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer when they host Burnley at Old Trafford on Tuesday evening in the Premier League .
The Red Devils have won their last eight matches – as well as six in the top flight – and are currently in sixth position, level on points with fifth-placed Arsenal , and a win over the Clarets could put them level on points with fourth-placed Chelsea, who play on Wednesday.
Burnley will be looking to bounce back following their 5-0 FA Cup defeat to Manchester City at the weekend, and have been on the back-end of a largely disappointing season following their early Europa League exit and their struggles to lift themselves from the bottom end of the table.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, semid4lyfe, honeric01
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Johnpaul01: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Man United XI: De Gea; Young, Jones, Lindelof, Shaw; Herrera, Matic; Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Lukaku.

Burnley XI: Heaton; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Annnonymous: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Let's go burn some Burnley asses cool

GGMU kiss
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Harkynkunle(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Any live stream link pls ?
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by haibe(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Which SuperSport is showing this
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ERCROSS(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
On Which wing is lukaku playing?
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Where dis mods de sef Abi dem de sexuality?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by haibe(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Is ss5 not on compact again
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by giftedben: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Manchester United 0 - 1 Burnley

Curiously, Tuesday is the only day of the week that Sean Dyche has never lost a Premier League game - Burnley have won three and drawn two of their five Tuesday games under him. Will today continue to be Dyche's day?
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ChuksEpells: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by openmine(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
chai manutd grin grin
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
openmine:
chai manutd grin grin
0-2 now ... it seems Man U is saving their good stuff for the UCL grin
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Silentser(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chisos na 2.0 dem Dey beat man u
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Man Utd in Burning grin
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ComradeShegs(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Man city loosing YES!!!!! ��
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Andrez123(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Vizzy4u:
Where dis mods de sef Abi dem de sexuality?
Manchester United are still 6th by the end of January 2019, I told you so.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by openmine(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Man Utd last match against Brython was a struggle. Honestly, I am not surprised about this result. I think Ole Sol got the formation wrong from the start.

I think it is better to stick to 4-3-3 and play Rashford in a consistent position.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
ComradeShegs:
Man city loosing YES!!!!! ��
Man City can still get something out of that game.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by openmine(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
2-2
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Born2smile:

Man Utd last match against Brython was a struggle. Honestly, I am not surprised about this result. I think Ole Sol got the formation wrong from the start.

I think it is better to stick to 4-3-3 and play Rashford in a consistent position.
Well it's 2-2 now ....
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
I can not believe Ole was so overconfident to play two unstable defenders in Lindelof and Jones where one of them (I am looking at you calamity Jones) can be replaced by a more stable defender in Chris Smalling. That defensively pair made De Gea look ordinary today.

The decision to play Andre Perreira ahead of Anger Herrera was also a costly mistake.

The lesson for Ole today is that no matter how you try to make some players confident, they are trash.

Phil Jones and Andre Perreira are not Man United material.

Don't even get me started on Lukaku, after numerous benching, still as useless as they come smh.

This Man Utd idiots and Man City have spoilt my ticket. No more Epl for me again.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by openmine(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
oryah ref end mancity match cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Well it's 2-2 now ....
Yeah. They should have won the game. 2-2 is poor and not good for their top 4 hopes. But they can manage the draw.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Born2smile:

Yeah. They should have won the game. 2-2 is poor and not good for their top 4 hopes. But they can manage the draw.

That is the result of getting the lineup wrong. Perreira and Jones should not be playing at any time ever.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by Born2smile: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
yemi15:
I can not believe Ole was so overconfident to play two unstable defenders in Lindelof and Jones where one of them (I am looking at you calamity Jones) can be replaced by a more stable defender in Chris Smalling. That defensively pair made De Gea look ordinary today.

The decision to play Andre Perreira ahead of Anger Herrera was also a costly mistake.

The lesson for Ole today is that no matter how you try to make some players confident, they are trash.

Phil Jones and Andre Perreira are not Man United material.

Don't even get me started on Lukaku, after numerous benching, still as useless as they come smh.

This Man Utd idiots and Man City have spoilt my ticket. No more Epl for me again.
Please don't call Lindelof unstable. He is much better than that now.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by openmine(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
oryah lfc make it 7points tomorrow...mancity just lost to newcastle grin grin
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Born2smile:

Please don't call Lindelof unstable. He is much better than that now.

But he still is. I am Man Utd fan. Chris Smalling is more stable than him. It is just the fact. The whole point is that you don't play an unstable defender with Lindelof, it makes him look really bad like today and De Gea too.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by yemi15(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
openmine:
oryah lfc make it 7points tomorrow...mancity just lost to newcastle grin grin

I knew you were a Liverpool fan lol. Chairman of Olote FC.
Re: Manchester United 2 Vs 2 Burnley by feellike: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
United excape ...more loosing is coming.I don't want to hear any one saying the coach is not good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Kanu Nwankwo's Son Who Plays For A Top Club In Europe / 2 Sure Odd For You. / AFCON 2012: Angola Vs Sudan (2 - 2) On January 26th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.