Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria (18860 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Newboss(m): 1:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
yeah u r right. Why don’t just leave those girls n stop damaging them

Stop damaging them, how? angry
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by femi4: 5:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
Almost 80% of Nigerian boys r Bleep boys , even the ones with girlfriends, even the ones that says that suffer with me rubbish, even the broke ones still Bleep around! And u know the worst part about everything women will fall again n again cause they keep renewing their styles n methods, truly there is absolutely no way to know a Fuckboy, being single as a lady isn’t easy, the way Nigerian guys are misbehaving, lebians would start increasing on a daily!! N when that happens,,, guys know u caused it, remember the girls u bleeped n dumped, the girl that loved u n misbehaved,, reasonable guys turning gay n leaving us with the useless ones.
Too many dumb girls give rise to avalanche of fvck boyz

3 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Rextizz(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
Almost 80% of Nigerian boys r Bleep boys , even the ones with girlfriends, even the ones that says that suffer with me rubbish, even the broke ones still Bleep around! And u know the worst part about everything women will fall again n again cause they keep renewing their styles n methods, truly there is absolutely no way to know a Fuckboy, being single as a lady isn’t easy, the way Nigerian guys are misbehaving, lebians would start increasing on a daily!! N when that happens,,, guys know u caused it, remember the girls u bleeped n dumped, the girl that loved u n misbehaved,, reasonable guys turning gay n leaving us with the useless ones.
If you keep behaving like this you won't get married like pocohantas.

9 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by zexy2030(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
but guys shall too like fork oshofree own
girls love to Bleep 5times the guys, their limitation is just slutshaming..if they meet a cool, quiet, energetic guy that will not slutshame, they can Bleep, pay and feed that guy: I mean use that gentle guy and dump him to marry husband material when they see one.
I have been victim of that.
women, girls, they also use and dump.
The only advantage is that they secure u a good job or pay u off, get u an apartment they can visit conveniently. Some were using my dick to check their men, like if this man is not like this guy, I can't marry him, even if he is financially stable and this most times is done by independent women..
so we have fuckgirls, fuckwomen not just Bleep boys.

8 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by frbona: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Me, i ain't no fvckboy, just looking for some decent lady to settle down with on a long run.......I'm a bored bachelor who is not doing bad with a car and a house, I need an interesting female to spend this money. Girls in Uyo WhatsApp me 08064437054 and remain glad u did.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Tonielee
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by ashawopikin(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
that's how we roll, it's not our fault, una too many

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
lol I bet that u all prefer pros, than reasonable ladies,, u see a casually dressed lady which u know very well don’t hv much , n u pass her ,, but prefer a woman with class, which most times r pros, the ones that work n make their own money r too bossy, see the problem?
I don't know where you females get this idea from that a female would boss a man because she's buying her own pants and clothes. A lady has/can never boss me because she's buying her own clothes. It's only stupid men who think paying females salary because you're together is the only way to win her respect that end up being disrespected when the female no longer need his money

6 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by goodnewscliff(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
asin they don’t care no more,, my friend just embraced it recently, her exact words!! I am done with guys
buhh people are getting married on a weekly basis

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by panmunium(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Try me, I'm better and won't disappoint
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by frbona: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
goodnewscliff:
buhh people are getting married on a weekly basis
and people are divorcing everyday too

2 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by KingHugo: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
frbona:
Me, i ain't no fvckboy, just looking for some decent lady to settle down with on a long run.......I'm a bored bachelor who is not doing bad with a car and a house, I need an interesting female to spend this money. Girls in Uyo WhatsApp me 08064437054 and remain glad u did.

There are many men like you for years.

Nigerian ladies are very aimless like the one who created this thread.

My advice to you is when you see a prospective lady, don't tell her straight that you want to marry her, just be friends with her. Otherwise she will start telling you your house is small, or she does not like your furniture as reasons why she will not marry you.

Keep your emotions on check and she will be the one asking you for marriage.

They don't have sense generally.

14 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2019
Op, simply become born again. Choose Christ and you won't meet those Damagers anymore ! Infact u will smell them from a mile off and keep them where they belong !

That's how I now handle guys disturbing anyways .
This year : Theme give your life to Christ Jesus! He's the only way !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by goodnewscliff(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2019
frbona:
and people are divorcing everyday too
wen Bleep boys graduates to fucck men,,, divorce happens

4 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by pryme(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:

Same should be said about ladies.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by dollytino4real(f): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2019
zexy2030:

girls love to Bleep 5times the guys, their limitation is just slutshaming..if they meet a cool, quiet, energetic guy that will not slutshame, they can Bleep, pay and feed that guy: I mean use that gentle guy and dump him to marry husband material when they see one.
I have been victim of that.
women, girls, they also use and dump.
The only advantage is that they secure u a good job or pay u off, get u an apartment they can visit conveniently. Some were using my dick to check their men, like if this man is not like this guy, I can't marry him, even if he is financially stable and this most times is done by independent women..
so we have fuckgirls, fuckwomen not just Bleep boys.
eya sorry 4 d slave market u intentionally put ursef because of cash

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:
Op, simply become born again. Choose Christ and you won't meet those Damagers anymore ! Infact u will smell them from a mile off and keep them where they belong !

That's how I now handle guys disturbing anyways .
This year : Theme give your life to Christ Jesus! He's the only way !
The way you talk sound funny. I'm not even sure you believe in what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by zexy2030(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
I didn't put myself there, it was my past..they come subtly by buying me clothes, gift items, innocently, then enticed for sex after that it becomes like a business even some invite friends for fun..it was weird anyway. But those were days of ignorance but now I choose and I demand.
I cannot be used and dumped again, I was once raped by 4women.
it cannot happen again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by zexy2030(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
I was enticed by their lust.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2019
Raalsalghul:
The way you talk sound funny. I'm not even sure you believe in what you are saying.

Most of my comments are kind of funny but am saying what's real.
Its working for me , at the end . If a guy truly want me for keeps and not just to hit and run! He will stay put and be friends with me .

Its working for me sha.

And if along the line he can't hold down the sex part say after 3months and we both feel we've grown to be best of friends , we like our comoany and all , then the guy propose I will say yes but even at that , the guy is not having the cookie , until after wedding . Cos I'm a born again Christian!

Even if world guys don't buy my plan , born again guys in my church will.

My bf is born again , so hes cool with it .

And mind you, am not virgin.

Its all about knowing who truly want me for keeps ,that's all . and I love it this way . My pussy and body is relaxing with joy and happiness until wedding night! Not introduction night o! But hell yes! Wedding night ! angry
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Chepy: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Its working for me , at the end . If a guy truly want me for keeps and not just to hit and run! He will stay put and be friends with me .

Its working for me sha.

And if along the line he can't hold down the sex part say after 3months and we both feel we've grown to be best of friends , we like our comoany and all , then the guy propose I will say yes but even at that , the guy is not having the cookie , until after wedding . Cos I'm a born again Christian!

Its all about knowing who truly want me for keeps ,that's all . and I love it this way . My pussy and body is relaxing with joy and happiness until wedding night! Not introduction night o! But hell yes! Wedding night ! angry

Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Its working for me sha.

So there are still ladies who love "born again" guys?? cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Fuckgirls attract fuckboys (birds of the same feather flocks together)

you attract who you are

2 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

the only ladies that attract born-again boys are ladies that have been banged and dumped many times when they were young

born again, naive boys are their desire after they have passed the wall.

8 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

the only ladies that attract born-again boys are ladies that have been banged and dumped many times when they were young

cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

Of course! He even has broad shoulders with some nice 6packs! Damn!

He looks delicious, I swear and he behaves like " he doesnt care, if hes hot or not!" angry

Then as long as hes got a job , hes nice, romantic ( effortlessly) and dashingly handsome!

Hell yes! I would love him .

I'm kind of old school . undecided

Today's kind of relationship where sex is the first greeting a lady gets immediately she agrees to date a guy . And the guy behaving as if she has been owing him sex before he was even created , is so boring and annoying , I swear ! Total turn off !

Infact I get turned off immediately! Like a deflated tyre. angry

Sighs . he's indeed temptation! But I thank God hes not rushing into sex and all DAT. . it keeps my hormones raging and calm all together .

I hope am not confusing this morning ? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

Its a Super storyyyyyyy
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Its a Super storyyyyyyy

it is not super story, it is the koko, the real truth, when a lady wanna settle down she goes for Mr born gain, naive man that they can tell him to wait for sex after 3 months or after the wedding. are you are a virgin? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2019
ashawopikin:
that's how we roll, it's not our fault, una too many
.. Very funny.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

it is not super story, it is the koko, the real truth, when a lady wanna settle down she goes for Mr born gain, naive man that they can tell him to wait for sex after 3 months or after the wedding. are you are a virgin? grin grin

Lemme tell you, for me to look this frosh! No be beans! Inugo?

Before I became!e born again, if my ex want to fucvk and suck all my nutrients and freshness , na breakup straight! I don Japa! No wasting time !

You can't use all my freshness and leave shafts and bones for the man who will end up marrying me , nah?

Haba! You sef check am!

So its better even the best going for a born again guy . Do u think I want to waste my remaining years fucvking for free? Then later wrinkles will then start appearing and I wil start look old before my eyes clear ?

No way Bro! I ain't that dumb!
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Of course! He even has broad shoulders with some nice 6packs! Damn!

He looks delicious, I swear and he behaves like " he doesnt care, if hes hot or not!" angry

Then as long as hes got a job , hes nice, romantic ( effortlessly) and dashingly handsome!

Hell yes! I would love him .

I'm kind of old school . undecided

Today's kind of relationship where sex is the first greeting a lady gets immediately she agrees to date a guy . And the guy behaving as if she has been owing him sex before he was even created , is so boring and annoying , I swear ! Total turn off !

Infact I get turned off immediately! Like a deflated tyre. angry

Sighs . he's indeed temptation! But I thank God hes not rushing into sex and all DAT. . it keeps my hormones raging and calm all together

I hope am not confusing this morning ? cheesy

Hehehe...

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hehehe...

Lol

cheesy

Its just Grace of God cheesy

Sighs God forgive me .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... / Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.