Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria (18855 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Doctorfitz: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

the only ladies that attract born-again boys are ladies that have been banged and dumped many times when they were young

born again, naive boys are their desire after they have passed the wall.

Neither flesh nor blood revealed this unto you grin grin
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by kollinzgee(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Most of my comments are kind of funny but am saying what's real.
Its working for me , at the end . If a guy truly want me for keeps and not just to hit and run! He will stay put and be friends with me .

Its working for me sha.

And if along the line he can't hold down the sex part say after 3months and we both feel we've grown to be best of friends , we like our comoany and all , then the guy propose I will say yes but even at that , the guy is not having the cookie , until after wedding . Cos I'm a born again Christian!

Even if world guys don't buy my plan , born again guys in my church will.

My bf is born again , so hes cool with it .

And mind you, am not virgin.

Its all about knowing who truly want me for keeps ,that's all . and I love it this way . My pussy and body is relaxing with joy and happiness until wedding night! Not introduction night o! But hell yes! Wedding night ! angry

huuuh all these sisters self after living all thier useless life style and fuuku fukku plus so many heartbreaks they will run to church and become born again and then decieve one broda in the lord that doesnt know whats up into marriage smh if only men were God.

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Lemme tell you, for me to look this frosh! No be beans! Inugo?

Before I became!e born again, if my ex want to fucvk and suck all my nutrients and freshness , na breakup straight! I don Japa! No wasting time !

You can't use all my freshness and leave shafts and bones for the man who will end up marrying me , nah?

Haba! You sef check am!

So its better even the best going for a born again guy . Do u think I want to waste my remaining years fucvking for free? Then later wrinkles will then start appearing and I wil start look old before my eyes clear ?

No way Bro! I ain't that dumb!

this woman no go make men laugh. so you became born again after the non-born again boys have dealt with you.now the born again boys are now the best, boys wey go dey fear to Bleep you or wey go to fear to slide in sometimes for night. you go starve those boys even for marriagesmiley

anyway, sex infact brings freshness and happiness to women, if a woman take care of herself well, she will still be tight and fresh.
but anyway, i know that you want to settle down now.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Its working for me , at the end . If a guy truly want me for keeps and not just to hit and run! He will stay put and be friends with me .

Its working for me sha.

And if along the line he can't hold down the sex part say after 3months and we both feel we've grown to be best of friends , we like our comoany and all , then the guy propose I will say yes but even at that , the guy is not having the cookie , until after wedding . Cos I'm a born again Christian!

Its all about knowing who truly want me for keeps ,that's all . and I love it this way . My pussy and body is relaxing with joy and happiness until wedding night! Not introduction night o! But hell yes! Wedding night ! angry
Typical
Sorry to say but your boyfriend is a beta male. No offense, just the truth.
The stuff you just said is the schemings of the mind from the average Nigerian female.
Hop and ride dicks while young and then past 30 years of age become a church sister to lure in one broda for church for marriage.
It's a pity the poor guy fell for it.
I would have believed you were a real born again provided you still maintained your virgin status.
Well, other guys fit fall for am. No be me. Not for once do I believe you are a born again.
You just doing this stuff to lure in some nice guy to put that ring on it. It's all by the book. cheesy
Anyway congrats, your scam is working. Again I mean no offense. I'm just saying the truth. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

this woman no go make men laugh. so you became born again after the non-born again boys have dealt with you.now the born again boys are now the best, boys wey go dey fear to Bleep you or wey go to fear to slide in sometimes for night. you go starve those boys even for marriagesmiley

anyway, sex infact brings freshness and happiness to women, if a woman take care of herself well, she will still be tight and fresh.
but anyway, i know that you want to settle down now.

Na you sabi! Keep laughing .

It's best for him to fear to fucvk, nothing in abstaining . Infact it will build up my spiritual life the more and keep us rooted in the word of God .

Don't u know its better for a marriage to start up and built with God and its teachings , than to be built on sex and lust?

Na the power of sex and lust dey cause divorce, beatings and killings here and there these days .

But if u can control the urge and both come together and build the relationship with the word of God and with Christ in it . There won't be any form of going overboard in some certain nasty behavior or actions .

Nothing like I caught him sleeping with my best friend or he caught me fucvking his best friend . All those shit won't happen. Or he caught me in a club house with another man giving him lap dance . Those things won't happen.
Cause we are both rooted with the teachings of Christ , knowledgeable and aware of our actions that ordinarily people out there will simply over look and say mehn! Lemme hide and have sex with his best friend small, and enjoy my single hood jare . After wedding I won't get close to any man again. But thats a lie from pit of hell .

Once debe! Always debe! Especially if one is not caught .

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Rextizz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Its working for me sha.

Baddest African China, but seriously you suppose dey advise pocohantas, fvcking those small boys won't help her in anyway, sometimes when I see how single and frustrated she is, it hurts me.

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Typical
Sorry to say but your boyfriend is a beta male. No offense, just the truth.
The stuff you just said is the schemings of the mind from the average Nigerian female.
Hop and ride dicks while young and then past 30 years of age become a church sister to lure in one broda for church for marriage.
It's a pity the poor guy fell for it.
I would have believed you were a real born again provided you still maintained your virgin status.
Well, other guys fit fall for am. No be me. Not for once do I believe you are a born again.
You just doing this stuff to lure in some nice guy to put that ring on it. It's all by the book. cheesy
Anyway congrats, your scam is working. Again I mean no offense. I'm just saying the truth. undecided

Its not scam either dating a born again or been focused in serving God in truth and spirit .

And so far , God has been blessing , protecting and taking very good care of me .

If my God knows I'm not scaming Him or my man , who are you to judge me from your lame man's view?

I simply don't want to be a divorcee after some years down the lane .

And whether beta male or alpha male ? I don't consider such as long as he has almost everything I desire in a man . He's perfect for me .

But come to think of it , You are there messing up girls upandan and you are so proud of yourself , not knowing u are carrying curses of lots of girls, uv dated and dumped and date . do u know why I will not go for a lame man like yourself ?

You guys carry curses from your ex's , which u then transfer to any woman u end up marrying ! That's the plain truth !

A born again guy is already free from any curse any woman would wish to place on him and the family lives a peaceful life thereafter , as long as they are a praying family.

But alpha male guys like yourself carry extreme curses that starts affecting the new family , u are so proud of ,and per at venture u marry a virgin? Her eyes will see pepper not knowing where spiritual and physical attacks is coming from , until she digs deep spiritually before she will understand her alpha male husband has been cursed by different women in his past!

Bros! Its that bad . So its for your own good to give your life to Christ , for the blood of Jesus Christ to wash off any lingering swear that could be following u and your lineage . am serious .

Serve God in truth and in spirit

Think about it .

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:
Fuckgirls attract fuckboys (birds of the same feather flocks together)

you attract who you are
yeah keep blaming women for ur bad behaviors
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Next2Bezee:
Chai.

Looks like the OP was fvcked and dumped. Hanty, I hope him no pour him akumu inside, sha. grin

Please tell us why you aren't a lesbian yet?

Also, are you telling us that girls don't enjoy sex as much as guys do? Or are you telling us that girls don't cheat too?
girls enjoy sex too as lesbians so??
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
Baddest African China, but seriously you suppose dey advise pocohantas, fvcking those small boys won't help her in anyway, sometimes when I see how single and frustrated she is, it hurts me.

Sorry but I don't know her and we are not close .

Nothing stops u from advicing her . no need placing me in between.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Na you sabi! Keep laughing .

It's best for him to fear to fucvk, nothing in abstaining . Infact it will build up my spiritual life the more and keep us rooted in the word of God .

Don't u know its better for a marriage to start up and built with God and its teachings , than to be built on sex and lust?

Na the power of sex and lust dey cause divorce, beatings and killings here and there these days .

But if u can control the urge and both come together and build the relationship with the word of God and with Christ in it . There won't be any form of going overboard in some certain nasty behavior or actions .

Nothing like I caught him sleeping with my best friend or he caught me fucvking his best friend . All those shit won't happen. Or he caught me in a club house with another man giving him lap dance . Those things won't happen.
Cause we are both rooted with the teachings of Christ , knowledgeable and aware of our actions that ordinarily people out there will simply over look and say mehn! Lemme hide and have sex with his best friend small, and enjoy my single hood jare . After wedding I won't get close to any man again. But thats a lie from pit of hell .

Once debe! Always debe! Especially if one is not caught .

My God, that man will suffer konji die, what a wasted life, how can you be reading the bible when Bleep dey hungry person, No abeg, i didnt come to this world to come and be rooted in the teaching of the christ when wife dey and she no dey give good fucking. a sexless married man is a frausted man.

for your husband to be lusting after , you, dont you knw it is a good stuff and every woman love that. i now understand why you love those born again men, they wont be able to speak their mind. o girl! na mumu you want for husband.

even in 1 Corinthians 7:5, the bible wrote it clearly, Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 7:3, The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband.

1 Corinthians 7:9,But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
yeah keep blaming women for ur bad behaviors

when are you going to take responsibility for your life?

2 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
trilobite:
Someone once said "You're attract the wrong people when you're attracted by the wrong things"

Many of these girls who attract these guys are attracted to meaningless things. It could be his looks, his car, house, job, etc. Just shallow things that don't last.

What should come first is his mind, how he thinks, treats his friend or family. These will tell if he's good or not. I've seen girls dump or not marry guys because he was too black, his apartment was too small, he can't speak perfect English.

Have faith, there's a good guy for you. Stay grounded and dig deep.
yeah as usual , Blame women for everything. Mtcheww
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

when are you going to take responsibility for your life?
when start taking responsibility for urs

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Rextizz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Sorry but I don't know her and we are not close .

Nothing stops u from advicing her . no need placing me in between.
She won't listen to me, since you are a lady like her, maybe she will.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
when start taking responsibility for urs

are you not an independent woman, infact na your type dey sweet Bleep. grin
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Newboss:

Stop damaging them, how? angry
keep one girl n be with her,, stop looking for other ladies u wanna Bleep
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

My God, that man will suffer konji die, what a wasted life, how can you be reading the bible when Bleep dey hungry person, No abeg, i didnt come to this world to come and be rooted in the teaching of the christ when wife dey and she no dey give good fucking. a sexless married man is a frausted man.

for your husband to be lusting after , you, dont you knw it is a good stuff and every woman love that. i now understand why you love those born again men, they wont be able to speak their mind. o girl! na mumu you want for husband.

even in 1 Corinthians 7:5, the bible wrote it clearly, Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 7:3, The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband.

1 Corinthians 7:9,But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

But wait ! What's your own on how we live our sexual lives in marriage ?

If I starve him or he starves me , its certianly not your buisness or if we decide to fucvk all night and day, 24/7, 365 times in a year for many many years , its still none of your concern sad

This one u carry our matter for head like gala? Even quoting passages of bible ontop

Biko, Who do you like this??

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
If you keep behaving like this you won't get married like pocohantas.
behaving like how!! Saying the truth..
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
She won't listen to me, since you are a lady like her, maybe she will.

I don't advice ladies , I don't know or I'm not in close relationship with , even though I'm also a lady . I respect my space and other people's space as well.
But for a man , your pokenosing na wa o

Abeg , who do you like this ?
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

But wait ! What's your own on how we live our sexual lives in marriage ?

If I starve him or he starves me , its certianly not your buisness or if we decide to fucvk all night and day, 24/7, 365 times in a year for many many years , its still none of your concern sad

This one u carry our matter for head like gala? Even quoting passages of bible ontop

Biko, Who do you like this??

so why you dey vex. i am quoting all the passages that says you shouldn't starve him since you are very religious

born again boys always receive the bad part of the fruit

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

are you not an independent woman, infact na your type dey sweet Bleep. grin
yeah u all r just crazy! So when women start turn u down cause they r lesbians u would understand.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

so why you dey vex. i am quoting all the passages that says you shouldn't starve him since you are very religious

born again boys always receive the bad part of the fruit

I'm baffled , you're so obssessed with our sex lives

Huncle? Face front biko

We no ask you for directions .

Some men aproko na wa o
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
yeah u all r just crazy! So when women start turn u down cause they r lesbians u would understand.

dont worry we will still turn them back to dick loving girl.

once you taste dick, there is no going back.lesbainism for is just curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

I'm baffled , you're so obssessed with our sex lives

Huncle? Face front biko

We no ask you for directions .

Some men aproko na wa o

i am not obsessed with your sex live, you do not have sex, so why should i be obsessed with what is not there.

na you suppose face front

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

i am not obsessed with your sex live, you do not have sex, so why should i be obsessed with what is not there.

na you suppose face front

Face front jare!

Better go and check the curses and swear that could be following you.

You dey there ! Chuchuchuchu everywhere like fowl! cheesy
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Face front jare!

Better go and check the curses and swear that could be following you.

You dey there ! Chuchuchuchu everywhere like fowl! cheesy

curses and swear, who cares about that.

na wa ooh, you just dey vex, dis place na forum for communication and i suppose chuchuchuchu everywhere like fowl.

i know say your mouth and action na different stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

curses and swear, who cares about that.

na wa ooh, you just dey vex, dis place na forum for communication and i suppose chuchuchuchu everywhere like fowl.

i know say your mouth and action na different stuff.

I no vex! Your own na small. E no reach for me to vex.

I'm simply saying my mind .

I'm even chuckling here , my students are wondering what's happening with me and my phone .

Rule number one: I don't talk about my sex life in a forum , with a stranger , or publicly , even if I mistakenly get drunk!
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

I no vex! Your own na small. E no reach for me to vex.

I'm simply saying my mind .

I'm even chuckling here , my students are wondering what's happening with me and my phone .

Rule number one: I don't talk about my sex life in a forum , with a stranger , or publicly , even if I mistakenly get drunk!

lol..... i didnt ask you about your sex life, na you talk about sex and wanting born-again...... but anyway it is all good... so you are a teacher. anyway no go teach them wetin you no suppose say for NL
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Rextizz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

I don't advice ladies , I don't know or I'm not in close relationship with , even though I'm also a lady . I respect my space and other people's space as well.
But for a man , your pokenosing na wa o

Abeg , who do you like this ?
I just want her to change that's all.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

lol..... i didnt ask you about your sex life, na you talk about sex and wanting born-again...... but anyway it is all good... so you are a teacher. anyway no go teach them wetin you no suppose say for NL

Talk about no sex in relationship, is not meant to trigger your antenna .

I'm in a relationship with a born again cute dude! smiley and we are still rocking the boat surely and firmly better than planning life with a guy who doesn't have conscience or believe God exist. Times are perilous and wickedness of man is growing stronger everyday .

I need to give myself brain. Too many divorces and killings , I and my household won't partake in it or witness such amen!

smileyI'm a teacher , I'm into consulting , a buisness woman as well then the last but not the least im also into fashion design.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Bamz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wetdick and Victorian

Would y'all just get a room? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / What Women Really Want In A Man / Advice for Future Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.