Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria (18857 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Brownhypo: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Face front jare!

Better go and check the curses and swear that could be following you.

You dey there ! Chuchuchuchu everywhere like fowl! cheesy
...and you claim to be born again Hypocrite
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buy a vibrator then.....
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by mrakeeno: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Most of my comments are kind of funny but am saying what's real.
Its working for me , at the end . If a guy truly want me for keeps and not just to hit and run! He will stay put and be friends with me .

Its working for me sha.

And if along the line he can't hold down the sex part say after 3months and we both feel we've grown to be best of friends , we like our comoany and all , then the guy propose I will say yes but even at that , the guy is not having the cookie , until after wedding . Cos I'm a born again Christian!

Even if world guys don't buy my plan , born again guys in my church will.

My bf is born again , so hes cool with it .

And mind you, am not virgin.

Its all about knowing who truly want me for keeps ,that's all . and I love it this way . My pussy and body is relaxing with joy and happiness until wedding night! Not introduction night o! But hell yes! Wedding night ! angry
story

The guy is not having your cookie bla bla bla... as if there are no girls out there

I'm tired of you bunch. Only a low self esteem guy will put up with your poo mentality

The earlier guys realize these bitches need us more, the better. What am I even saying... We are better off without you lot

Spits
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Lowkey01: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
mrakeeno:
story

The guy is not having your cookie bla bla bla... as if there are no girls out there

I'm tired of you bunch. Only a low self esteem guy will put up with your poo mentality

The earlier guys realize these bitches need us more, the better. What am I even saying... We are better off without you lot

Spits

Lol.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Walahi if you are truly a teacher, your students go dey laugh for class tire. Ditch that teaching and become comedian, you'd be good at it.

Perhaps, I ain't judging. I just asking that you be true to yourself by accepting the fact that this chuch stuff you are flaunting is all in a bid to attract an unsuspecting male. Congrats, you were finally successful. cheesy

Most Nigerian females only start to fear God past age 30 after youthful times of dick hopping. You know it's the truth.

Still, I'm gonna reiterate the fact that I think you don't believe in half the things you say. You've got some split personality type. I know it. cheesy

But I guess your day is gonna be successful seeing that your reply finally got the "1 like" it craved so much for. undecided

Cc: shugavee thanks for the "1 like" wink

At the bolded , my students do laugh a lot . Especially when am in an excellent mood !

But nah, I don't want to be a comedian undecidedor maybe I can o!
Lol :DD

I will think about it smiley

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
lilmax:
unbothered teminist grin

who did this to you now?

them no dey write fuc.k boy for head

most girls are dumb,that's why they keep falling

grin
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
na for both siDes jor
while many guys in serious relationships dey fuk around so also ladies in serious relationships dey fuk around as well.how many boyfriends and girlfriends are actually faithful to each other?
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by aigbekan111: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
I THINK MY BOYFRIEND HAS TURNED G**

I started to finger my boyfriend and now I think he's gay. I went to my boyfriends place
jonro-finger
yesterday Sunday and I saw blood on his bed sheets. I realized he was walking funny.

I checked his cupboard. 2 of his pants were bloody. I am crying as am typing this. What did I do? I smelled his Love Machine. It was clean. He didn't Love Machine himself.

Am thinking this is actual penis that cause the blood . I am in pain. He didn't even try to kiss me or touch me. We just sat in the room.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/i-think-my-boyfriend-has-turned-g.html

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
youngest85:

You can try me out, I will heal your wound
dis one wan chop im share sharp sharp

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

it is not super story, it is the koko, the real truth, when a lady wanna settle down she goes for Mr born gain, naive man that they can tell him to wait for sex after 3 months or after the wedding. are you are a virgin? grin grin
not all born again dudes dey naive grin.some are actually undercover badoo guys under suit and tie cheesy.u know how many of dem don samply many sisters for d same church grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
victorian:

Talk about no sex in relationship, is not meant to trigger your antenna .

I'm in a relationship with a born again cute dude! smiley and we are still rocking the boat surely and firmly better than planning life with a guy who doesn't have conscience or believe God exist. Times are perilous and wickedness of man is growing stronger everyday .

I need to give myself brain. Too many divorces and killings , I and my household won't partake in it or witness such amen!

smileyI'm a teacher , I'm into consulting , a buisness woman as well then the last but not the least im also into fashion design.

Only you ?

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shugavee:
Fuckboys still Dey Church abeg
u are smart grin
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
lefulefu:

not all born again dudes dey naive grin.some are actually undercover badoo guys under suit and tie cheesy.u know how many of dem don samply many sisters for d same church grin grin grin

those are church fuckboys not born again boys lol
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetdick:

those are church fuckboys not born again boys lol
bro i know one guy wey be dedicated omega member .nobody preach reach am and nobody pray reach am.the dude sabi cast and bind wella but he still cheats on his fiancee cheesy
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
lefulefu:

bro i know one guy wey be dedicated omega member .nobody preach reach am and nobody pray reach am.the dude sabi cast and bind wella but he still cheats on his fiancee cheesy

lol na how fuckboys from church they behave.

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2019
victorian:

Lemme tell you, for me to look this frosh! No be beans! Inugo?

Before I became!e born again, if my ex want to fucvk and suck all my nutrients and freshness , na breakup straight! I don Japa! No wasting time !

You can't use all my freshness and leave shafts and bones for the man who will end up marrying me , nah?

Haba! You sef check am!

So its better even the best going for a born again guy . Do u think I want to waste my remaining years fucvking for free? Then later wrinkles will then start appearing and I wil start look old before my eyes clear ?

No way Bro! I ain't that dumb!
No born again can be comfortable in mentioning"fu*k" n "suck" words anyhow.
You are a bloody HYPOCRITE. It's only weak men or fools like your husband to be, u can manipulate anyhow.

Its better I marry a decent club girl than to settle with a retarded expired pretentious church girl like you.

5 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 4:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Naughtysite:

Only you ?

cheesy
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by victorian(f): 4:59am On Jan 31, 2019
blackgold2018:
No born again can be comfortable in mentioning"fu*k" n "suck" words anyhow.
You are a bloody HYPOCRITE. It's only weak men or fools like your husband to be, u can manipulate anyhow.

Its better I marry a decent club girl than to settle with a retarded expired pretentious church girl like you.

Its simple ,I don't pretend . Because am born again, does not mean I suddenly find it hard to say fucvk! Been born again affects the spirit being which eventually changes the physical orientation.
Its not a sin explaining things in the real terms of it .
My typing fucvk! Does not mean am fucvking . or maybe I should have rephrased and mention sex ?

Lol ! Huncle , I don't deceive myself nor deceive God Himself

If you don't feel OK with it ? That's your problem not mine .

I'm least concerned about your choices of a life partner , that's between u and your club girl .

but I'm as real as I can be .

Go hug transformer if u can't figure.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by TonieLee(f): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin grin

Tonielee

Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
TonieLee:

Sir grin

why u come dey shine teeth. cheesy

since wey I don call u to come see wetin dey go on here.

happy new year.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by wiseoracle(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shugavee:
Almost 80% of Nigerian boys r Bleep boys , even the ones with girlfriends, even the ones that says that suffer with me rubbish, even the broke ones still Bleep around! And u know the worst part about everything women will fall again n again cause they keep renewing their styles n methods, truly there is absolutely no way to know a Fuckboy, being single as a lady isn’t easy, the way Nigerian guys are misbehaving, lebians would start increasing on a daily!! N when that happens,,, guys know u caused it, remember the girls u bleeped n dumped, the girl that loved u n misbehaved,, reasonable guys turning gay n leaving us with the useless ones.

Some times I looked at most feminist in shock and total awe. Most of you do not know the meaning behind the word 'feminist'.

First lemme address this, who do you think gives a fvck if more than half the girls in Nigeria are lesbians? You think guys do? I shake my head...

Second, get your statistics right. Do you know the ratio of ladies to men in the country, talk less of the world?

Just a little advice dearie. You will always be bitter and angry with yourself till 2077 AD if you and most other negative feminist don't change your look towards life and understanding of feminism.

The wise men who said lady can make and break a man weren't joking. Behind every successful man is a lady dey also said.

Know your worth dearie and I swear a man won't hurt you and will be scared to leave you.

If you av been dumped continuously without a blink of an eye den u need to check your worth and mental attitude and believes or knowledge towards life.

Even if you date a gal, as in turn a lesbian, a gal without worth will still be dump. That time I go know if na ukporoko fish d gal go date next....

Anyways, I ain't trying to insult you dear... Just saying my two cents kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nanatrendy(f): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bleep boys are everywhere, turning a lesbian is not the solution. Bein extra vigilant is the way forward never take the words of a man seriously until he actually acts towards it, the guy discussing marriage with you who hasn't even made an effort to meet your family may be saying all that just to Bleep you.

2 Likes

Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Nanatrendy(f): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bleep boys are everywhere, turning a lesbian is not the solution. Bein extra vigilant is the way forward never take the words of a man seriously until he actually acts towards it, the guy discussing marriage with you who hasn't even made an effort to meet your family may be saying all that just to Bleep you. That triggered guy above me is obviously a fuckboy don't mind that one
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Dessy96: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shugavee:
Almost 80% of Nigerian boys r Bleep boys , even the ones with girlfriends, even the ones that says that suffer with me rubbish, even the broke ones still Bleep around! And u know the worst part about everything women will fall again n again cause they keep renewing their styles n methods, truly there is absolutely no way to know a Fuckboy, being single as a lady isn’t easy, the way Nigerian guys are misbehaving, lebians would start increasing on a daily!! N when that happens,,, guys know u caused it, remember the girls u bleeped n dumped, the girl that loved u n misbehaved,, reasonable guys turning gay n leaving us with the useless ones.
sorry
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by zexy2030(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Shugavee:
cause I ain’t down for that
@shugavee if I meet you I will still Bleep hell out of ya, why , it's only the women that can decide who to accept. its not by force u get laid..if ain't enjoying it then leave us alone. I will remain a fuckboi till I meet my choice..I will Bleep as many as I desire, and if not satisfied by her I will walk away..most times these girls find it hard to let me go...
waiting to ask u out, dear.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
wiseoracle:

Some times I looked at most feminist in shock and total awe. Most of you do not know the meaning behind the word 'feminist'.

First lemme address this, who do you think gives a fvck if more than half the girls in Nigeria are lesbians? You think guys do? I shake my head...

Second, get your statistics right. Do you know the ratio of ladies to men in the country, talk less of the world?

Just a little advice dearie. You will always be bitter and angry with yourself till 2077 AD if you and most other negative feminist don't change your look towards life and understanding of feminism.

The wise men who said lady can make and break a man weren't joking. Behind every successful man is a lady dey also said.

Know your worth dearie and I swear a man won't hurt you and will be scared to leave you.

If you av been dumped continuously without a blink of an eye den u need to check your worth and mental attitude and believes or knowledge towards life.

Even if you date a gal, as in turn a lesbian, a gal without worth will still be dump. That time I go know if na ukporoko fish d gal go date next....

Anyways, I ain't trying to insult you dear... Just saying my two cents kiss
blah blah blah,, ofcourse all rounds up at blaming women for mens irresponsible behavior!!
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
zexy2030:

@shugavee if I meet you I will still Bleep hell out of ya, why , it's only the women that can decide who to accept. its not by force u get laid..if ain't enjoying it then leave us alone. I will remain a fuckboi till I meet my choice..I will Bleep as many as I desire, and if not satisfied by her I will walk away..most times these girls find it hard to let me go...
waiting to ask u out, dear.
shame on you
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by zexy2030(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Shugavee:
shame on you
LSH
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by wiseoracle(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Shugavee:
blah blah blah,, ofcourse all rounds up at blaming women for mens irresponsible behavior!!

Hahaha hahahaha... � � � �
My dear you are just a case... Am happy you learnt something �
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by zexy2030(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Shugavee:
shame on you
an hypocrite spotted
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by lazeal: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Shugavee:
so u don turn feminist.. with this ur new post and the feminist tag on your siggy, i understand....if we men turn such because women broke our hearts, we would have hated women too.
Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by Shugavee(f): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
lazeal:
so u don turn feminist.. with this ur new post and the feminist tag on your siggy, i understand....if we men turn such because women broke our hearts, we would have hated women too.
yes that’s one of the reasons I became a feminist, I don’t hate men,, but it’s just so shitty on how u all normalize cheating n make women suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Advice for Future Husbands / Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.