Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (36889 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by omojesu202(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2019
gozmok1:
SPORTYBET
PDP to win 1.12 odds

APGA 1.87 odds

AA 4.45 Odds

APC. 3.00 Odds

others. 100 odds

Man utd take that 3.00 Odds beat Arsenal for FA cup
Chelsea stil take 3.00 Odds beat Man city...

No look odds

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by kumakunta: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2019
WritePal:
So what's the fate of Hope Uzodinma? undecided. Bubu must have been convinced Okorocha via his proxy carries more electoral value for him than Uzodinma. lipsrsealed Such betrayal!!

Anyway, APC are gonners in the entire SE/SS in both presidential and governorship elections.
APC are goners in the entire SE/SS but you want to commit suicide or choke to death when you see APC winning the north and SW. Shameless hypocrite . PDP are already goners in the entire SW

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by lomprico(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
In other words: You can vote Okorocha's son in law, candidate of AA as long as he is supporting me. Jubuhari will not kee me

All na format! 'If' he wins, he'll just jump back to apc.
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2019
kumakunta:

APC are goners in the entire SE/SS but you want to commit suicide or choke to death when you see APC winning the north and SW. Shameless hypocrite . PDP are already goners in the entire SW

Nope, same logic can't apply in the SW or north any longer.

One, Lagos, which essentially represents SW (I don't need to go into details) is very cosmopolitan and multicultural. And I know majority SWesterners who'd vowed their vote is for Atiku. So Lagos (and by extension, SW) is 50%-50% or 40%-60% between the 2 major parties.

Two, unlike in 2015, the north certainly won't abandon their own some, Atiku. So north too is split 50-50 or 40-60.

So the joker or people who hold the ace on February 16 are really SE/SS, which we all know is 80-85% Atiku. So, tell me how bubu could win undecided?
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by Abagworo(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2019
kumakunta:

Uche Nwosu is winning Imo and he's APC. In fact no other party exists in Imo exceot on social media.
Re: Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level by kumakunta: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2019
WritePal:

Nope, same logic can't apply in the SW or north any longer.

One, Lagos, which essentially represents SW (I don't need to go into details) is very cosmopolitan and multicultural. And I know majority SWesterners who'd vowed their vote is for Atiku. So Lagos (and by extension, SW) is 50%-50% or 40%-60% between the 2 major parties.

Two, unlike in 2015, the north certainly won't abandon their own some, Atiku. So north too is split 50-50 or 40-60.

So the joker or people who hold the ace on February 16 are really SE/SS, which we all know is 80-85% Atiku. So, tell me how bubu could win undecided?
Atiku their own son lol . It seem you new to politics , just wait till election is over so you can correct yourself . If buhari’s win margin is not more than what he gave GEJ I will credit you 10k I swear . Mark this space

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / New Cabinet List: Fashola, Hameed, Adamu Jostle For Buhari’s Cos Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.