Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria (562 Views)

Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria by mamotalk: 4:24am On Jan 30, 2019
The aljazeera news reported that over 10000 fled a particular town in the northeastern part of Nigeria to Cameroon over the wrekend. The ugly situation is linked with the state of insecurity in the region.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/boko-haram-threat-displaces-30000-nigeria-rann-town-190129112148918.html

One can not but wonder why Laid Mohammed who is in charge of informing Nigerians about happenings has always been found wanting at doing what is necessary in a situation like this.

It should be noted that these people do not have the sense of service but the desire to satisfy their pecuniary desires.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:29am On Jan 30, 2019
Technically
Re: Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria by Dottore: 5:09am On Jan 30, 2019
mamotalk:
The aljazeera news reported so over 10000 fled a particular town in the northeastern part of Nigeria to Cameroon over the wrekend. The ugly situation is linked with the state of insecurity in the region.

One can not but wonder why Laid Mohammed who is in charge of informing Nigerians about happenings has always been found wanting at doing what is necessary in a situation like this.

It should be noted that these people do not have the sense of service but the desire to satisfy their pecuniary desires.
Source please
Re: Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria by Dottore: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Bossq:
Please read below it
Why are u here soliciting for paid subscription where u can easily give the key to yourself and your relatives and make them rich by your sure predictions. Don't you want to be rich or do u have a pact with poverty?
Re: Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria by mamotalk: 5:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Dottore:

Source please
Check Aljazeera news network, you will find the story about how peple ran away from Rann over the weekend.

As for the Lai aspects, that is my opinion.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/boko-haram-threat-displaces-30000-nigeria-rann-town-190129112148918.html
Re: Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria by mycar: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2019
I refuse to believe this story
Re: Thousands Of People Fled Nigeria by mamotalk: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2019
mycar:
I refuse to believe this story
You don't believe this type
You can only believe the one from dysfunctional info master

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc / PDP Town Hall Meeting ( Abuja ) / See What Mother Did To Her 7 Year Old Son For Breaking Her Flask(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.