Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (41706 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Mobilization And 2019 General Election - Shocking Revelation / NYSC 2019 Batch A Deployment Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Misterdhee1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
adetes:
This people no get sense, may b they r nt aware that ASUU r on strike.
How? There are a lot of graduates on ground. ASUU strike has never affected nysc. Hopefully, ASUU will call up the strike soon.

1 Like

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Atiku007: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
At last.
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Ddone4: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Staying updated has now been the no 1 priority as ICT is getting more trusted by organisations and communities at large.

NYSC 2019

Are u in with NYSC 2019? Or are you presently a Corp member? Now is the time to stay updated more than ever before Join in telegram supergroup and let us discuss NYSC 2019 Batch A, and ease the troubles of getting information, about the REGISTRATION, CAMPING, LOGISTICS, TRANSPORTATION, REDEPLOYMENT and REPOSTING
why telegram? Because it can accommodate alot. Making it ease to bring information at your Fingertips with this it can save u of a lot of resources remember info is power. Join the group and share with ur classmates. Let us discuss everything about NYSC 2019. On Telegram using this link https:///nyscmembers
And group
https:///NYSC2018

Massive value await your click

Together we are better informed
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by BoboKush(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wroxxane:

Lautech?

Uniport

1 Like

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by kehinde1588(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
eki2000:
This is real, I just called my aunty that works in Abuja Nysc.
Guy abeg I need connection, I won serve for Kaduna. Any help from ur Aunty.
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Skmoda360(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pojomojo:
Are you a student, or graduate, Corp member looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.

Boxers Business is a very profitable business to do, with less than NGN10,000 you can start your own business and within a month you would have made triple profit.

Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide

√Banana Republic 25pcs= NGN 8,500
√ Normal boxers 25pcs=NGN7,500

FAQ: If I buy 1bundle of 7500 naira, how much can i get as my profit if sell?

Answer: Profit always depends on each seller, you could target NGN1,500.00k and make less than or more than, I guess it's all about you.I guess you can think beyond selling in small packs (3-in-1) and be a distributor.

Note: The boxers stated above are not the boxers Aboki/Mallam are selling. For more enquiries: Call/Whatapp +234-708-659-7686.
Your number is not going.....
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by fordgreen(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Uniport na another shameless school, approve result no way... Taaah
BoboKush:
And ma mumu sch refuse to approve result...... Can't go with this batch
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by BoboKush(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
fordgreen:
Uniport na another shameless school, approve result no way... Taaah

The thing they pain me... Back log go dey... This means everybody no go stil follow July go

1 Like

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by tzoracle: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asuuu why ??

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by konews: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
NYSC Mobilization TimeTable 2019- We are proud to announced that the NYSC Mobilization TimeTable 2019 is out, we know its good news to all graduates of 2018/2019 who are fit and ready for NYSC service this year 2019.
http://www.konews.com.ng/nysc-mobilization-timetable-2019-is-out/
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Feranmicharless: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Jesu shey

Buh who knows why I have this msg on my dashboard pls?

"You've not been evaluated yet cos you've not uploaded valid docs"

What's does this mean pls?
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Pojomojo: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2019
It is Going
Skmoda360:

Your number is not going.....
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by alvinrr: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!
Visit my website https://games.lol/hunting/
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Housings: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Contact me for all your posting and redeployment...Don’t dull,dnt go and camp in a dead zone and later be regretting.Believe it or not even till now I am still redeploying people.Only serious candidates only shld reply my comments...Anywhere as far as its in Nigeria
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Chidimercy: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Housings:
Contact me for all your posting and redeployment...Don’t dull,dnt go and camp in a dead zone and later be regretting.Believe it or not even till now I am still redeploying people.Only serious candidates only shld reply my comments...Anywhere as far as its in Nigeria
Hello how do i contact you
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by DEBOLABI: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
0 8 0 9 9 3 8 0 6 2 1, 1, Ishaga Junction, Ojodu-Abiodun, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. Around Ojodu-Berger, Omole, Grammar School, Ogba, Ikeja,Alagbole, Akute, Lambe, Ishasi and all its environs should contact D'net Cybercafe @ 1, Ishaga Junction, Ojodu-Abiodun, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos. 0 8 0 9 9 3 8 0 6 2 1 for instant processing at highly reduced price. All the facilities on ground.

the success story continue, registration on going

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by benjaminlawson(m): 4:22am On Feb 16, 2019
NYSC REGISTRATION COMMENCES REGISTER AT

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by benjaminlawson(m): 4:51am On Feb 16, 2019
NYSC REGISTRATION BEGINS REGISTER AT BBC CYBER CAFE BESIDE SUG HALL FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC DAMATURU YOBE STATE

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by meekmill(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2019
eki2000:
This is real, I just called my aunty that works in Abuja Nysc.

Sup bro, what up , any update
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Baqwell1738: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
when is nysc 2019 batch A registration commencing?
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Baqwell1738: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
i was actually supposed to qo for service last november but due to some personal reasons i wasn't able to.... the thing is i've already been posted, i mean i actually printed d call up letter, i was posted to Abuja... my concern is where do i start my reg from cuz when i check d senate list it do say your matric no in use, sign in... and there is this m
istake of gender on it but my sch said i shud come for letter when going to camp which i never collected bcuz i dint make d camp .. so my question is do i need to re register aqain in sch and can i change that mistake now from sch wen registration commence or its still that letter i will qo collect? sorry for the long write up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.