Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (41701 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Mobilization And 2019 General Election - Shocking Revelation / NYSC 2019 Batch A Deployment Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by kcy(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2019
Baqwell1738:
i was actually supposed to qo for service last november but due to some personal reasons i wasn't able to.... the thing is i've already been posted, i mean i actually printed d call up letter, i was posted to Abuja... my concern is where do i start my reg from cuz when i check d senate list it do say your matric no in use, sign in... and there is this m
istake of gender on it but my sch said i shud come for letter when going to camp which i never collected bcuz i dint make d camp .. so my question is do i need to re register aqain in sch and can i change that mistake now from sch wen registration commence or its still that letter i will qo collect? sorry for the long write up

all.wat u need is revalidation
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by esecoal(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
am praying Uniuyo does ooo..before on the 8th of march

BoboKush:
And ma mumu sch refuse to approve result...... Can't go with this batch
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by BoboKush(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
esecoal:
am praying Uniuyo does ooo..before on the 8th of march

Isn't registration for camp feb.... Anything March from your school is late already
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by esecoal(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
registration ends 8th of march
BoboKush:

Isn't registration for camp feb.... Anything March from your school is late already

1 Like

Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by kehinde1588(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2019
esecoal:
registration ends 8th of march
have you confirmed this from NYSC portal?
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by spiritchual: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
To get exclusive news about NYSC 2019 batch A mobilization, registration, orientation and to connect with fellow prospective corpers, join this Facebook group http://sites.social/facebook36
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by micstevo56(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys
micsteventures welcomes you all to favor market__ yes you are already there.
we are into educational services, training and counseling.
we are actually here to assist you in passing all your employment test, which gives you 80% chance of securing your dream job.

please this is actually the right time to start preparing and equipping yourself with right information and strategies on how to come out of the hall being selected for the next stage of the employment process.

Here, we are with all kinds of employment test questions that will guide you in your quest for success.
GMAT,CAT, CRAZY VERBAL AND QUANTITATIVE REASONING, ABSTRACT and the rest all for for your grab
All will cost you just N500(promo price). It can increase beyond this take note

To get it send your email to this number 07068962558 or email me (micahstephen96@gmail.com) after payment to this account:ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0077082447
BANK: DIAMOND BANK.
MANY WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HAND MAKE RIGHT DECISION AND BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK

ENJOY
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Julius003(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Wow! Thanks man dats gudnews
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by sbashir10(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
This one for school that didn't go on strike now., Our results just came out today
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by 27dec: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello,
A friend is a foreign graduate and he was mobilized for batch A.
on printing his Green slip his Full name, Date of birth,Address, Educational Qualifications,Kit Specifications.. e.t.c details are missing
,but section for Next of Kin has his N.O.K infos intact.

He has been deployed to river states but to print his call up letter, it shows "No Details Found".

What can be done
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Ahiachyke: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
I am a foreign trained student, UK precisely. Up till today my dashboard still shows not yet evaluated. All my documents were complete and uploaded. Any reason for this? Any one experiencing same?
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by danbas: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
As long as there is no text from Nysc to upload more documents then you need to wait. As simple as that

Ahiachyke:
I am a foreign trained student, UK precisely. Up till today my dashboard still shows not yet evaluated. All my documents were complete and uploaded. Any reason for this? Any one experiencing same?
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by Iphy78: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ahiachyke:
Am experiencing same duo they asked me to upload a document which I have but still not evaluted.
Re: The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out by maryannah(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Can one still apply for redeployment now? And how long would it take to get redeployed? Urgent answers please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday / Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.