Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) (10056 Views)

Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Viral Photos Of Unclad Pregnant Women / Shocking Pic Of Unclad Men Wearing Diapers & Drinking From Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) by gabinweb: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2019
Back then in the university, I went to visit someone in the female hostel and we both slept off. I woke up by 9:32pm and guys were not allowed in the hostel after 9pm.The girl went outside and told me girls were already naked that if I come out I'm finished.

She suggested I wore her clothes and pretend to be a lady and cover my face with a long hair tie and walk out of the hostel but I was scared cause I was gonna see so many girls naked before getting to the gate. Her roommates were already on their way back, so I was confused.

I asked her how understanding her roommates could be and she said one of them was a campus fellowship mama that she was gonna report if she knew.

She said she would go outside and tell them that snake had entered the room but I said no that they were gonna go call security.

I told her to bring her wig and a wrapper, she brought it and I wore it and covered myself with the wrapper and asked her to tell her roommates when they return that I was her friend and was sick and I can't go back to my hostel, so slept on the bed and turned my face to the wall.

She slept on the bed with me. Her roommates came in and started gisting and asked who I was, she told them what I told her earlier. One of them came close and touched my neck and was like her body is not really hot though, she said I just took drugs.

Next thing I heard was can I pray for her? That was the fellowship mama talking. She said I should just turn my face and have faith that it's gonna be well.

But this girl Vanessa was very smart. She told her I was a Jehovah's witness member that I won't like it. I was so scared.

They went out to have their baths and she tapped me and said babe I'm scared, what do we do? I told her I was gonna stay in the hostel till 6pm the next day when boys are allowed in so I can leave.

We agreed and slept off but I didn't know when I started snoring, she tapped me and whispered - you are snoring like a man....

Read more... https://expresgist.com/2019/01/30/man-who-slept-off-at-his-gfs-hostel-narrates-his-scary-experience/

Re: How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) by emirp: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Your topic doesn't collaborate with the content of the story

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) by oieda: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
OP just copied the actual account of a twitter user and changed the topic.

What a pity!

https://www.nairaland.com/4991693/man-narrates-scary-experience-he

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) by oieda: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
OP just copied the actual account of a twitter user and changed the topic.

What a pity!

https://www.nairaland.com/4991693/man-narrates-scary-experience-he
Re: How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) by bots9: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
smiley
Looking to rent an office?
Looking to rent a 1-Bedroom Apartment?
Looking to rent A Bungalow Apartment?
Looking to rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 3-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 4-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Or looking real estate property to buy, rent, sell or lease?

We've got the HUGE DATABASE of Genuine Landlords, Super Agents as well as PAYING TENANTS so you can BUY, RENT, SELL, and LEASE real estate property with confidence!

HERE - No registration payment. No form fees. Just inspect, pay and pack in!

POISE HOMES - We are Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination
smiley

Re: How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) by jimmy3105(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Job opportunity !!!
Medical sonographer's needed urgently with atleast two (2) years experience
Location: Ibadan Oyo state, Ijebu ode Ogun state and Ilesha Osun state
Salary :Attractive
Re: How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) by bassette(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2019
gabinweb:
Back then in the university, I went to visit someone in the female hostel and we both slept off. I woke up by 9:32pm and guys were not allowed in the hostel after 9pm.The girl went outside and told me girls were already naked that if I come out I'm finished.

She suggested I wore her clothes and pretend to be a lady and cover my face with a long hair tie and walk out of the hostel but I was scared cause I was gonna see so many girls naked before getting to the gate. Her roommates were already on their way back, so I was confused.

I asked her how understanding her roommates could be and she said one of them was a campus fellowship mama that she was gonna report if she knew.

She said she would go outside and tell them that snake had entered the room but I said no that they were gonna go call security.

I told her to bring her wig and a wrapper, she brought it and I wore it and covered myself with the wrapper and asked her to tell her roommates when they return that I was her friend and was sick and I can't go back to my hostel, so slept on the bed and turned my face to the wall.

She slept on the bed with me. Her roommates came in and started gisting and asked who I was, she told them what I told her earlier. One of them came close and touched my neck and was like her body is not really hot though, she said I just took drugs.

Next thing I heard was can I pray for her? That was the fellowship mama talking. She said I should just turn my face and have faith that it's gonna be well.

But this girl Vanessa was very smart. She told her I was a Jehovah's witness member that I won't like it. I was so scared.

They went out to have their baths and she tapped me and said babe I'm scared, what do we do? I told her I was gonna stay in the hostel till 6pm the next day when boys are allowed in so I can leave.

We agreed and slept off but I didn't know when I started snoring, she tapped me and whispered - you are snoring like a man....

Read more... https://expresgist.com/2019/01/30/man-who-slept-off-at-his-gfs-hostel-narrates-his-scary-experience/
Lazy blogging. Criminal act!

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early / . / Is It Cool For A Man To Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.