Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel (893 Views)

Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos / 25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel by Blogsphere: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
A man has taken to Twitter to narrate how he unintentionally slept off at his girlfriend’s university hostel while they were both students and the events that unfolded afterwards.

Read the thread below:

“Back then in the university,I went to visit someone in the female hostel and we both slept off.i woke up by 9:32pm and guys were not allowed in the hostel after 9pm.The girl went outside and told me girls wey already naked that if I come out I’m finished.issa thread.

She suggested I wore her clothes and pretend to be a lady and cover my face with a long hair tie and walk out of the hostel but I was scared cause I was gonna see so many girls naked before getting to the gate.her roommates were already on their way back.i was confused.

I asked her how understanding her roommates could be and she said one of them was a campus fellowship mama that she was gonna report if she knew.she said she would go outside and tell them snake had entered the room but I said no that they were gonna go call security or so.

I told her to bring her wig and a wrapper,she brought it and I wore it and covered myself with the wrapper and asked her to tell her roommates when they come in that I was her friend and was sick and I can’t go back to my hostel in slept on the bed and TURNED my face to the wall.she slept on the bed with me.her roommates came in,started gisting and asked who I was,she told them what I told her earlier on of them came close and touched my neck and was like her body is not really hot tho,she said I just took drugs

Next thing I heard was can I pray for her?that was the fellowship mama talking.she said I should just turn my face and have faith that it’s gonna be well. THIS girl vannesa was very smart.she told her I was a jehovah’s witness member that I won’t like it. I was scared.

Two of them changed up,they were talking of going to have their bath.i was still scared.they went out to have their baths and tapped me and said babe I’m scared,what do we do?told her I was gonna stay in the hostel till 6pm the next day when boys are allowed in so I can leave.

We agreed.we slept and I didn’t know when I started snoring,,she tapped me and whispered you are snoring like a man, I could not sleep again. My bold 2 battery was almost dead.i stayed up till the next morning. The girls left for lectures the next day.

Both of us were in the room.we were laughing and scared the same time.around 4p.m,she opened the door cause we had locked it.i climbed the bed again and she joined

Your friend is still sick?she answered yes.the girl said we should go to the school clinic and she said no.she said someone’s child should not die here ooo.she went out and had her bath.the fellowship mama cane back and didn’t say a word. now it was 6pm,the chance I had to leave the hostel freely as a guy but the roommates were still inside,

When it was 7pm,she sent me a text and said she was gonna ask her roommates to join her that she was gonna buy food for them.that once I hear them leave,I should wait for 7 minutes and leave the room immediately my dear she asked them to join her go eat,but the mama

Said she was OK and didn’t want to eat.i felt like dying so the other girl said let’s go together,so they left next thing I felt was a touch.the mama touched me and said Mr Man you can leave our hostel now,don’t think I’m stupid.i saw your shoe Under the bed.i heard when you were snoring and all.its either you come down now and leave or I call the security for you.brothers and sisters I came down,thanked her very well and she invited me to their fellowship.that was how I started playing drums for Nifes in school

It didn’t look funny and easy compared to how I’m typing.i know what I went through.didnt have my bath for a full day,could not sleep peacefully and I was still caught. It’s not a sweet story tho but I thank God nothing happened.thanks for reading this boring story.”

READ MORE: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/01/hilarious-nigerian-man-narrates-scary.html

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel by Baddiezz(f): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
With all his sufferings he still got caught
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Issa thread indeed!!

Hope ur federal government wasn't active with the thought of the unclothedness around you?

Just asking for a neighbor
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel by mankan2k7(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
U just made my day. laugh wan kill me die
Re: Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel by jbblues24(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2019
My grandson rates this colour palette very slick! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts BIG Boobs, Claims Milk Inside Cures Coronavirus / Try Not To Laugh When Viewing These 19+ Funny Pictures. / Hilarious Memes And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.