Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist (71817 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by DimIsaac10(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Its a big lie... Stop deceiving people mbok..
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by stoic6ix: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
as in.. ehn.. as in..
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by jaszplus12(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Evidently she's just joking...no human can have 5 ribs removed and still be stable structurally...
Intestines? That's a laugh! Im not a doctor but having watched documentaries on plastic surgery I know it's not even possible for the surgeon to agree to that...watch "BOTCHED" you will get more info on these her so called claims.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by oluwafemme129(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Later you com dey shout "guys use me and leave me', who no go use someone like you, smsh
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by sapeleboi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
ahhh you are killing yourself gradually

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by OJODEL10(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
i don't think this is expecting baby o?....

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by omamush(f): 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
jaszplus12:
Evidently she's just joking...no human can have 5 ribs removed and still be stable structurally...
Intestines? That's a laugh! Im not a doctor but having watched documentaries on plastic surgery I know it's not even possible for the surgeon to agree to that...watch "BOTCHED" you will get more info on these her so called claims.

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by omamush(f): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
jaszplus12:

Oh it is very possible in the plastic surgery world a lot of people have done so, a lady once featured on the Botched show said she had 6 ribs removed, 3 from both sides, so it could be true, just the intestine part of her story doesn't add up.

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Barbieperry(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
It is now ur talking,u acted like it was natural...

It is well o
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by frozen70(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
If you like remove your womb, na your body go suffer am
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by UrbanExotica(f): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
only you
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by jaszplus12(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
omamush:

Oh it is very possible in the plastic surgery world a lot of people have done so, a lady once featured on the Botched show said she had 6 ribs removed, 3 from both sides, so it could be true, just the intestine part of her story doesn't add up.
Oh okay... thanks for the update...
I just wish humans will acknowledge how wonderful and fearfully the Almighty God has made them!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ribs ko, rubber ni
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by joyousever(f): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
All I know is that she's just messing with people's head here. This can't possibly & totally be true.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by chukwumzurum(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
pray u don't get old.
u go hearam when u old.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Isoduwa(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Show us the rips first before anything otherwise enter house
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Famocious(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
She was just being sarcastic...
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Truthisit: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
neolboy:
You will soon become a case study
A bad one, for up and coming ones to learn from.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by BizzHardey(f): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Vanity upon vanity,the regret is doing press up,she thinks ribs is for decoration I wonder if she plan having children.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by chiefojiji(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is typicu sakamanje... grin grin.... Only Buhari can believe this
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by OpTiX45: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
OMG! some gals just didn't receive brain from God
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Y'all don't understand sarcasm. This is sad cry
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lagbaja01:
As far as I'm concerned she's not better than bleachers....they are not okay with their skin colour so they bleached same way the so called princess had to go through surgery to achieve a tiny waist. undecided undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Tolubory(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Afrobeatsglobal post=75257545]Controversial Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle who have been highly critisized for undergoing a surgery for having very tiny waist have revealed how she she got the feat.

She revealed this in an Instagram post below:

"5 ribs removed ��� 5 more to go ���� small intestines removed � remaining the big intestines � gat to remove all these ribs �� who ribs ep � you call me fake I call myself a work of art �� #teamnowaist #melaninpoppin #princessshyngle #blackisbeautiful #saynotobleaching #gambianprincess #justforlaughs"

��
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
I... Thought she said it was natural, Kai pple and lie sha
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by ogalandlord: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sacarsm
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by footprint17(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just kukuma remove ur heart
Afrobeatsglobal:
Controversial Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle who have been highly critisized for undergoing a surgery for having very tiny waist have revealed how she she got the feat.

"5 ribs removed ��� 5 more to go ���� small intestines removed � remaining the big intestines � gat to remove all these ribs �� who ribs ep � you call me fake I call myself a work of art �� #teamnowaist #melaninpoppin #princessshyngle #blackisbeautiful #saynotobleaching #gambianprincess #justforlaughs"

Source: https://afrobeatsglobal.com/gambian-actress-with-very-tiny-waist-princess-shyngle-reveals-she-removed-five-ribs-and-intestines-set-to-remove-another-five-details/

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by kabillionaire(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
No wonder! You confessed that, guys runs for their dear lives after tasting your okpekus.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by chinex11(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Controversial Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle who have been highly critisized for undergoing a surgery for having very tiny waist have revealed how she she got the feat.

Source: https://afrobeatsglobal.com/gambian-actress-with-very-tiny-waist-princess-shyngle-reveals-she-removed-five-ribs-and-intestines-set-to-remove-another-five-details/

she will soon tell us how that stomach will support her during pregnancy
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by morganwizzy55(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
oshe yala yae
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Evince(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Can't u guys understand sarcasm. She is actually mocking those who do ask her if she has intestine at all. She said at the end that " she is work of art " which we know comes with commitment and dedication to Tommy trimming exercise
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by OyinO: 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
This removal is not complete until you remove your brains so that we know you're completely brainless and senseless.

Nine Nigerian Celebrities Who Secretly Married Their Spouses, You May Not Know / Meet The Prettiest LASTMA Officer / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo)