Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning (648 Views)

Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Godsgal(f): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
I woke up this morning early as usual to prepare for work but was forced to stay back for a while cos of the heavy downpour. I was still a bit early so i laid down to sleep again. Minutes later, the rain subsided but i discovered i was already running late. I rushed out of the house forgetting my transport fare. Cos i was behind time, i chose to take the red Lagbus instead of going to wait for the blue BRT. I wasnt bothered about standing at all. I got inside the Lagbus and as expected, all eyes were on me(Odd one out, i guess).

Conductor strolled to my side and asked for my cash. In between trying to hold on to the rails for stability, I searched frantically for the money that was supposed to be in my bag. Chai. I was embarrassed. I Couldn't even raise my head. I kept searching. It later dawned on me that i had no money. I resigned to fate and waited for the worst to happen. SHOUTS and INSULTS.
I was actually in for a shocker when the conductor smiled at me and said; u don forget am abi. Chai. That feeling! I nodded in affirmative.
He smiled again and left. Oh God. Such a relief. I kept thanking him till i got down at my bus stop. Lol
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by ifex370(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Godsgal:
I woke up this morning early as usual to prepare for work but was forced to stay back for a while cos of the heavy downpour. I was still a bit early so i laid down to sleep again. Minutes later, the rain subsided but i discovered i was already running late. I rushed out of the house forgetting my transport fare. Cos i was behind time, i chose to take the red Lagbus instead of going to wait for the blue BRT. I wasnt bothered about standing at all. I got inside the Lagbus and as expected, all eyes were on me(Odd one out, i guess).

Conductor strolled to my side and asked for my cash. In between trying to hold on to the rails for stability, I searched frantically for the money that was supposed to be in my bag. Chai. I was embarrassed. I Couldn't even raise my head. I kept searching. It later dawned on me that i had no money. I resigned to fate and waited for the worst to happen. SHOUTS and INSULTS.
I was actually in for a shocker when the conductor smiled at me and said; u don forget am abi. Chai. That feeling! I nodded in affirmative.
He smiled again and left. Oh God. Such a relief. I kept thanking him till i got down at my bus stop. Lol

Lol.. I've been there once..

Don't forget to follow that route next time so you can bless the conductor for being so calm headed

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Jimbadly: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Great story godsgal.

Btw, is that your picture on your profile?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Generalkaycee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
You're just lucky you met a good conductor...
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Amazing conductor!
Still better than all those ones "screaming owoda owoda"
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by latexxbro(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jimbadly:
Great story godsgal.

No,she can't be that fine abeg
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Jimbadly: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
latexxbro:

I concur.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by kennybelle: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Op, God save u say no be danfo u enter, today would have been in your history of 'my worst days' grin grin grin

That's how things should be in a sane society sha, not unnecessary harrassment here and there

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Godsgal(f): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Generalkaycee:
as in ehn. i was just favoured
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Godsgal(f): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
kennybelle:
Op, God save u say no be danfo u enter, today would have been in your history of 'my worst days' grin grin grin

That's how things should be in a sane society sha, not unnecessary harrassment here and there
my dear. Thank God for me o
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Godsgal(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
latexxbro:
yimu for you. Keep decieving urself
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Godsgal(f): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Generalkaycee:
u can say that again
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by hisgrace090: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is why people should never generalize.
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Godsgal(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jimbadly:
Great story godsgal.

of course
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by Jimbadly: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Godsgal:
of course

Wow, you're quite a looker, a real eye candy.
Re: My Experience With A Nice Bus Conductor This Morning by RedPanthar: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Godsgal:

Smiles

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Names Her New Cub After Her / [music] Flexy Jay - Ori Mi || Www.tonygoldmp3..com / Gov. Dapo Abiodun Gave Pastor Adeboye Birthday Gift (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.