Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Face Of Scammer, You All Have To Be Careful With This Fraudster. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Face Of Scammer, You All Have To Be Careful With This Fraudster. Photos (444 Views)

2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / Beware Of This Fraudster / Dss And Efcc Should Investigate This Fraudster Acting Like Bank Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Scammer, You All Have To Be Careful With This Fraudster. Photos by Toshmoney(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mr John Adekunle (The scammer)

I got a report from a fellow unilorite telling me " Bro, There's a scammer I want you to expose out"
The guy hit my DM intending to cast the folk level.
According to the reporter, he said the man (Scammer) is a member of WhatsApp group he's occupying. He pretend to be a data seller and he's outer of data so decided to DM him.
At first, the guy too has to be blame because the man (Mr John Adekunle) told him he'll sell 15GB data at the rate of 5h.
But just because Nigerian too like Awoof, Nah him make the guy fall victim.
They both bargain payment b4 the transaction, after the payment the man blocked him on WhatsApp. The guy started calling his line he didn't pick up, instead it was a guy that picked it. In a short sha, the collected another 1k from the victim.
That's the man pissur above, you all have to be careful because the way people are falling scammed dis days no be smalls oo.
Below are the screenshot of the conversations;

Read more at : http://www.dailyggists.com.ng/2019/01/face-of-scammer-you-all-have-to-be.html

Re: Face Of Scammer, You All Have To Be Careful With This Fraudster. Photos by frbona: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Were is his photo
Re: Face Of Scammer, You All Have To Be Careful With This Fraudster. Photos by Toshmoney(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
frbona:
Were is his photo

Re: Face Of Scammer, You All Have To Be Careful With This Fraudster. Photos by frbona: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hungry looking scammer

(1) (Reply)

This Lion Attacks His Trainer While The Lioness Begs Him To Stop. See Video / A Woman Carried A Disfigured Baby For Nine Months. .......see Image Below / A Legit Business Called Email Processing System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.