Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi (1522 Views)

Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary / My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by mmb(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2019

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by olaleks007(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Permission to cough
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by CreepyBlackpool: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Are those not snail shells that I am seeing!!!!!!shockedshockedshocked
Jesus is Lord!
Nigga just dodged a big bullet, in fac a missile!

This lady should never have anything to do with food ment for humans!
The only food she should be preparing is grasses for goats and sheepsad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by CaptainGOOD: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by ifyan(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
This generation weak me.

So many women don't know this say "the way to a man heart is his stomach".

She thought she did something good to her man not knowing she's caused a bug harm to herself.

Greedy girl still demanding for ego nonsense she called soup.

Tufiakwa. I dodge dem
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by ifyan(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
N10k for soup and you prepare this. Father Lord may we escape such for marriage.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by nnamdibig(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
food for the gods
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
And a way to a woman’s heart is cash, which most of you don’t even have but we still manage you. Stop being so fuckingg judgemental
ifyan:
This generation weak me.

So many women don't know this say "the way to a man heart is his stomach".

She thought she did something good to her man not knowing she's caused a bug harm to herself.

Greedy girl still demanding for ego nonsense she called soup.

Tufiakwa. I dodge dem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
sisisioge another one. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg enough for today. cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by AryEmber(f): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
I don't believe it jor! What's so hard in okro soup?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by Chubhie: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
You dumped a whole creation of the most high over ordinary soup? Nobody knows it all. There must be other things she can contribute to life apart from cooking soup.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by piippa(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Staged news for blog visits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by mylove4God(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is a fake story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by alphaNomega: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Rubbish. Fake news.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by StPete: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2019
AryEmber:
I don't believe it jor! What's so hard in okro soup?

It may seem so easy to you because you cook. Just the same way a typist would say what’s so hard in using the typewriter, yet I bet you thousands of people can’t use it
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by AryEmber(f): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2019
StPete:

It may seem so easy to you because you cook. Just the same way a typist would say what’s so hard in using the typewriter, yet I bet you thousands of people can’t use it
Maybe I don't get the story ni, is it not the usual okro and pepper? You will agree with me that typewriter is more complicated.
Re: Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After Seeing The Okro Soup She Cooked For His Family:pi by StPete: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2019
AryEmber:
Maybe I don't get the story ni, is it not the usual okro and pepper? You will agree with me that typewriter is more complicated.

grin just the same way a typist will tell you, is it not just to press keys and shift sling? Nothing is actually easy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Said Her Little Baby Was ‘Ugly’ In Viral Video, Finally Apologize / Free Yourself From Spiritual Bondage & Grow Ur Finances / Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu. The Children Shouldn't Become Orphans (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.