Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Five Clothes Hangers You Need In Your Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Clothes Hangers You Need In Your Life (614 Views)

Patroniseme Gives You The Tools And Strategies You Need In One Convenient Spot! / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Clothes Hangers You Need In Your Life by swapixnigeria(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Did you know that all of us use wrong hangers? January is a good month to change something in our lives. So, why not to change the hangers?

Let’s find out which kind of hangers exist and how to use them:

Extra durable
The usual plastic hangers are good. I use them for almost all my clothes. But sometimes I need something sturdier for hoodies, for example. That’s why for them I keep the extra durable plastic hangers.

Slim hangers/Shoulders
Our wardrobes are such places where it seems to be a lot of space when they are empty but never enough when you should hang clothes. For such cases there are shoulders. They are slim and allow to save some space in your closet. Most of them are velvet-covered so the clothes won’t slip from them.

Wooden hangers
Yes, they seem to be really massive. But they are really useful when you need to hang on something heave like a suit or a jacket. It is a good investment for your expensive suit which you use rarely.

Padded Satin Hangers
These hangers are made to hang delicate fabrics, e.g. cotton or cashmere so they won’t be damaged. Besides, the padded hangers are not slippery, so they are perfect for satin and silk.

Moisture Absorber Bags
These bags can be also counted hangers. Have you noticed that some things which we keep on the shelves have a specific scent? Or even worse, are wet? If you don’t like this, use the absorber bags. They will be also useful in trips — your clothes will always be dry, even if you get under the rain.

Which is more, hangers need something to hang on. On Swapix Nigeria people and local shops sell a lot of clothes for cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha / 5 Selfish Reasons Why I Married My Husband / Help Find Mr. Scott - Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.