Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi (15231 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
prosnadis:
Since they are part of SE.....can u pls live with it...u are an inconsequential being....na like this u go take get biafria.

Biafra will be sweet without ebonyi state.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
prosnadis:
Are u from where....oluku odeku

I have heard.

Ebonyi is a Muslim state.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:

Why are you so worried?

Face ur tribe.

Am Igbo...full Igbo man and a proud one
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Am Igbo...full Igbo man and a proud one

Lol, with Google anything is possible, you knw nothing about Ndigbo, if not you should have known that the first Executive governor of Abia state is from Ebonyi state...

Nwa fulani/Hausa, sị ebea pụọ! cool

You people leave your tribe and Will be making noise in Igbo people's thread.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:

Lol, with Google anything is possible, you knw nothing about Ndigbo, if not you should have known that the first Executive governor of Abia state is from Ebonyi state...

Nwa fulani/Hausa, sị ebea pụọ! cool

You people leave your tribe and Will be making noise in Igbo people's thread.

Sometimes I wonder if really know what u saying....

Abia is an igbo state........
Please ur state is a Muslim and am here not to argue whether u igbo or not.....coz u are not.

Real igbo sons know themselves and we know them...

Ebonyi and benue are samething.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Sometimes I wonder if really know what u saying....

Abia is an igbo state........
Please ur state is a Muslim and am here not to argue whether u igbo or not.....coz u are not.

Real igbo sons know themselves and we know them...

Ebonyi and benue are samething.
do I need to argue with you? I don't know you or have any evidence that you re from Igbo land....but that's big shame on you, if you keep telling lies and denialing ur people and claiming to be Nwafo Igbo... CHAI cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:
do I need to argue with you? I don't know you or have any evidence that you re from Igbo land....but that's big shame on you, if you keep telling lies and denialing ur people and claiming to be Nwafo Igbo... CHAI cheesy

The last thing I will do is to stand in for an ebonyi man coz I have never done it before neither will I start now.

I defend igbos and igbo states in its entirety.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The last thing I will do is to stand in for an ebonyi man coz I have never done it before neither will I start now.

I defend igbos and igbo states in its entirety.
Hausa/Fulani man/boy forming Igbo man/boy.. CHAI don't denial ur people, it's not fair grin
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:
Hausa/Fulani man/boy forming Igbo man/boy.. CHAI don't denial ur people, it's not fair grin

Enyi a go and have seat....

Check my profile and have sleep.

Ebonyi are not igbos.....never again we will allow ourselves to be deceived.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by LLobiorah: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Osagyefo..
This your propaganda will never sell, even in the next century. Keep posting about ebonyi, get tired or not, Is your business either way. But note that, Ebonyi will keep soaring, Ohaneze will never push her away, and she will retain south east as her Geo political zone.

You gonna live with your past, current and future regrets, about your idiocy!
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I checked your profile and I can see that u signed up few months ago. grin grin

Probably you noticed that Igbo people are very united, so think of what to do to be noticed on Nairaland(4 ur mind grin ) so you decided to denial your people and start dividing Ndigbo with ur Jihad mind.. Are you tired of fighting for ur god? grin

Google don even punish u, grin you see where you wanted to type one Igbo word , you typed"Enyi a" , which means "This Elephant [/b]in Igbo..

It should be [b]Ènyi ya
.. Biko Aboki na..

AT least I typed ur own correctly grin.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Osagyefo..
This your propaganda will never sell, even in the next century. Keep posting about ebonyi, get tired or not, Is your business either way. But note that, Ebonyi will keep soaring, Ohaneze will never push her away, and she will retain south east as her Geo political zone.

Nwanne, that guy fit be one of those herdsmen oo from Ugwu,.. grin

HE wan use Ndigbo thread make name for Nairaland.. grin
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by LLobiorah: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:

Lol
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:

I checked your profile and I can see that u signed up few months ago. grin grin

Probably you noticed that Igbo people are very united, so think of what to do to be noticed on Nairaland(4 ur mind grin ) so you decided to denial your people and start dividing Ndigbo with ur Jihad mind.. Are you tired of fighting for ur god? grin

Google don even punish u, grin you see where you wanted to type one Igbo word , you typed"Enyi a" , which means "This Elephant [/b]in Igbo..

It should be [b]Ènyi ya
.. Biko Aboki na..

AT least I typed ur own correctly grin.

U see the reason why I say u guys are not igbos...

Enyi a simply means my friend.....

I pity people who believe u guys are Igbos.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Osagyefo..
This your propaganda will never sell, even in the next century. Keep posting about ebonyi, get tired or not, Is your business either way. But note that, [s]Ebonyi will keep soaring, Ohaneze will never push her away, and she will retain south east as her Geo political zone. [/s]

Story for the gods........

Won't work again....
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:

Igbo amaka is not for ebonyi.....
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by LLobiorah: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Story for the gods........
Won't work again....

Ooops!! Frustration and depression is not far from you.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ooops!!
Frustration and depression is not far from you.

Ebonyi should know the meaning of depression more.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U see the reason why I say u guys are not igbos...

Enyi a simply means my friend.....

I pity people who believe u guys are Igbos.
lol so you are still proud of what Google gave you,... Continue you don't need Epp grin
Incase you already relocated to Igbo land, pls ask ur Igbo friend the meaning of what you typed.. grin

Chai grin can't stop laughing oo... Hausa/Fulani nairalanders man make una come talk to una brother oo grin
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ooops!!
Frustration and depression is not far from you.
I should have suggested we ask him questions, using real Igbo Language but it's possible he log out to search for answers on Google, even as some questions he won't find the answers, he stop replying..
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:
lol so you are still proud of what Google gave you,... Continue you don't need Epp grin
Incase you already relocated to Igbo land, pls ask ur Igbo friend the meaning of what you typed.. grin

Chai grin can't stop laughing oo... Hausa/Fulani nairalanders man make una come talk to una brother oo grin

Stop disgracing yourself......Mr

Lolzzzz

I wonder why am even schooling u wen u tongue doesn't sound igbo in any way....

Sorry but Don disgrace ursef further.

If ur language is igbo and u versed up to owerri tongue u won't be disgracing ursef.

Who in igboland hears what ebonyi man is speaking

Stop disgracing ursef for the last time.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Stop disgracing yourself......Mr

Lolzzzz

I wonder why am even schooling u wen u tongue doesn't sound igbo in any way....

Sorry but Don disgrace ursef further.

If ur language is igbo and u versed up to owerri tongue u won't be disgracing ursef.

Who in igboland hears what ebonyi man is speaking

Stop disgracing ursef for the last time.
Chai irony oo grin

You re finally ashamed aboki na, grin, the only Igbo word you typed isn't correct, agree that you re fulani/Hausa man/boy stop denialing your people, you hear grin grin

Leave Igbo
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:
Chai irony oo grin

You re finally ashamed aboki na, grin, the only Igbo word you typed isn't correct, agree that you re fulani/Hausa man/boy stop denialing your people, you hear grin grin

Leave Igbo

Am just sorry for. U aand ur Muslim state
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Am just sorry for. U aand ur Muslim state

Chai I no fit shout oo grin
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Daniel058:

Chai I no fit shout oo grin

Ebonyi man to teach me igbo....lolzzzz

Inukwa wonders shall never cease.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by IkpuMmadu: 3:25am On Feb 01, 2019
You see the difference between Anambra And Ebonyi

When Buhari Came to Anambra you didn't see the Kings comming around and cheapening themselves like school kids...anambra have real kings is it Ìgwè of Nnewi, Ìgwè of Amichi, Obi or Onitsha , Obi of Nsogbu or even Eze Nri ...these are serious kings in anambra not those toys you have in Ebonyi

You must understand that there is a difference
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ebonyi man to teach me igbo....lolzzzz

Inukwa wonders shall never cease.
Atleast everybody knw am Ebonyi man, who knows which Northern state you re from? And you are here denialing your people thinking that it will make you popular! grin

Chai e no good oo grin, Mere onwe gị Ebere

Just go back to Google translate, so that you will understand that thing I wrote up there grin
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Daniel058:
Atleast everybody knw am Ebonyi man, who knows which Northern state you re from? And you are here denialing your people thinking that it will make you popular! grin

Chai e no good oo grin, Mere onwe gị Ebere

Just go back to Google translate, so that you will understand that thing I wrote up there grin

Omanbala don't have so much time for nonsense....
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Omanbala don't have so much time for nonsense....
God bless the founders of Google.com grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Daniel058:
God bless the founders of Google.com grin grin

Bikonu umu omanbala come and see this abakiliki boy disgracing himself.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Bikonu umu omanbala come and see this abakiliki boy disgracing himself.
Ịghọtakwara ihe Idere?

I'm sending you to Google translate again for the translation of the above words..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court affirms Fayemi’s election, dismisses PDP, Olusola-Eleka’s appeal / South East Groups Pitch For Igbo President In 2023 / Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Abdullahi Tsoho In Jigawa Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.