Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Obasanjo Kneels To Greet The Next Governor Of Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Kneels To Greet The Next Governor Of Lagos State (7900 Views)

Humility: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Kneels To Greet The President Of Nigeria, BAT / Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes / In Benin, The Governor Kneels To Greet The King, But Not So In Other Kingdoms.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Kneels To Greet The Next Governor Of Lagos State by sevenhundred(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Obasanjo is a big irrelevant old fool
Re: Obasanjo Kneels To Greet The Next Governor Of Lagos State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
DaHrNn0001:
Can't it be seen that Obasanjo was trying to climb the platform and agbaje trying to support him up? As a rationale minded person would think of such on Obasanjo? Never... FAKE NEWS

hmmm
I think that's exactly what happened.
Re: Obasanjo Kneels To Greet The Next Governor Of Lagos State by Babacele: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I don't understand. please what's happening there??
Is Obasanjo really bowing to Jimi or its just the standing posture??
He is confused. For the first time in his life, he being humbled. Wait till FeBuhari16.
Re: Obasanjo Kneels To Greet The Next Governor Of Lagos State by KunleyY19(m): 1:17am On Jan 31, 2019
wise0ne:
Don't Be suprised because you see some people
Supporting Buhari and his unconstitutional and
anti unity policies

Even the following tyrants have a good number
of followers

1. Adolf Hitler - credited with killing over 2 million
Jews , Muslims and Christians he had millions of
followers

2. Mubutu seseseko had millions who will die for
him

3. Pol pot of Cambodia the skull maker had loyal
followers who will melt your flesh with acid
Supporting Buhari for a second term is an evil
act every patriotic Nigerian must avoid .

Let's Rally round Atiku and Obi to unite our country
and save our democracy from collapse.
May God continue to bless the Federal Republic
of Nigeria
Copied

Bro If Buhari should do a quarter of what HITLER did I doubt if me and you can still be on NL...
Re: Obasanjo Kneels To Greet The Next Governor Of Lagos State by nedubest(m): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2019
propangada
Re: Obasanjo Kneels To Greet The Next Governor Of Lagos State by alphaNomega: 4:47am On Jan 31, 2019
There is a reason why I am not a mod.

Threads like this would be deleted and the starter banned for a few hours

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu / Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] / South South, South East, Niger delta are the same the truth must be spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.