Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics (3431 Views)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by deomelo: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by deomelo: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by juvewalex(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
It will be massive as expected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Guzel: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Testing the ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by richidinho(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
exercise in futility

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by PapaBaby: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
deomelo and Corrinthians are one and the same person.

Post a topic as deomelo and then populate the thread with his numerous monikers.
Omenka I sight you.. grin
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Anambralstson: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
deomelo:

See as you look like person suffering from HIV grin, your two legs look like clay pot legs, T-shirt dey like safari for your body

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Zamu nuna musu mu kanawa ne.. Zamu rama karamachi da karamchi..
We are moving to the next level InshaAllahu..
But May Allah protect us from witnessing a stampede because from all indications the crowd gonna be massive.. FeBuhari is a gooal!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Corrinthians(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
The mother of all rallies in the offing!

Atiku zombies will cry blood tomorrow. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Kenzico(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok....
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Corrinthians(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

See as you look like person suffering from HIV grin, your two legs look like clay pot legs, T-shirt dey like safari for your body
Reserve your wailing till tomorrow. You'd need all the strength you can summon to wail once Baba lands in the Emirate. grin

This one you're already convulsing over preliminary pictures, I'm very much afraid you might be dining with your ancestors tomorrow by noon. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Anambralstson: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
deomelo:

[

Goatee like old toothbrush

4 Likes

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
richidinho:
exercise in futility
Let me tell u one secret today, every northerner is a potential Buhari supporter.
You won't believe until u get closer to some.
They may differ on the governorship election but are United when it comes to the presidential election.

Just watch and see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Kingspin(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mainly Hired supporters

Who will campaign under empty stomach presently?

But at least, Almajiris has something to eat for 24 hours.
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by paq1: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
juvewalex:
It will be massive as expected.
Afterwards the red cap movement aka kwankwasiyya will take over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by paq1: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

Let me tell u one secret today, every northerner is a potential Buhari supporter.
You won't believe until u get closer to some.
They may differ on the governorship election but are United when it comes to the presidential election.

Just watch and see.
What do you mean every 'northerner' that is a big dangerous lie!
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Anambralstson: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Corrinthians:
Reserve your wailing till tomorrow. You'd need all the strength you can summon to wail once Baba lands in the Emirate. grin

This one you're already convulsing over preliminary pictures, I'm very much afraid you might be dining with your ancestors tomorrow by noon. cheesy
PDP will storm Kano soon, I hope you haven't forgotten how we dealt with you guys in Amadu Bello stadium Kaduna grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Corrinthians(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

PDP will storm Kano soon, I hope you haven't forgotten how we dealt with you guys in Amadu Bello stadium Kaduna grin
Like I said, conserve your wailing, you would need all of it tomorrow. Mind you, we've got none to loan you if you exhaust all you have on preliminary results. grin

It's an honest brotherly advice. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by SalamRushdie: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Obviously a cult of lunatics and sadists
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Corrinthians(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Obviously a cult of lunatics and sadists
cheesy

Una go cry blood tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Why are they happy??
They should just show us 1 tangible thing he has achieved in this first term instead of showing us leprous hands.
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
paq1:

What do you mean every 'northerner' that is a big dangerous lie!
Did u see the word "potential" in my comment or u didn't understand what I meant?
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by SalamRushdie: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Corrinthians:
cheesy

nobody expects Atiku to win Kano but we are saying he will get up to 40 percent of the votes there

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Binikingdowm: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari Just made the wrong move.

Very bad decision

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Binikingdowm: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
SalamRushdie:

nobody expects Atiku to win Kano but we are saying he will get up to 40 percent of the votes there
I swear, Atiku was waiting for buhari to go first.

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by chiangwar: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
That Buhari die?

Corrinthians:
The mother of all rallies in the offing!

Atiku zombies will cry blood tomorrow. cheesy
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by dokie: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
S
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by suxkill: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Omeokachie: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
I see Buharideens getting ready.
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by dokie: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Corrinthians:
cheesy

For what exactly?

Did you cry blood when you saw the pdp crowd at Uyo which made Buharis flagoff look like a local government campaign? Or will you cry blood when Atiku visits Kano?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by deomelo: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2019

^^^^^^^^^

See our young men working hard and mobilizing for @SAIBABA2019-2023.

.....but some useless athiefKulooter, PDP clowns and ipob miscreants go begin shout rented crowd.
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by aishapmbtoto: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
BMC...futureless people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt / Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians / Video of Edo State Security Network Holding A Meeting (ESSN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.