Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) (674 Views)

For Lagos Only: N400k - N10m Loan In Three Days: For Salary Earners And Biznes / Covid-19 Lock Down - This Is The Best Time To Grow Your Home Based Online Biznes / Use this car For Your Biznes for just 7k per day! 9am - 6pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by fizcoo20(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
what biznes can someone do with 200k. ur candid advice.
Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
The business of touching lives.

Please I need to pay my children school fees. They are only 6 in number.

4 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The business of touching lives.

Please I need to pay my children school fees. They are only 6 in number.
LOL, you are a joker.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
fizcoo20:
Based on my experience, I think the poultry business would be very nice to invest in. Atleast, If you have a little space around where you live, Then after sometime, u can just include subsistence fish farming, surely, with patience, good planning, wise spending and perseverance, in a year, u would have made enough money to buy a land, and expabe ur business . But, without a land space, u can rent a shop, and invest in Clothes and Shoes sales.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by BoboKush(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
What abt 2 odd... Make I give u sure game

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by Osaronicole: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Join Longrich international,

You only need to work smart (I can guide you through seminars in my team), work from your home and earn weekly with other benefits. Registration fee is #40,000 with products of same amount.

BENEFITS OF LONGRICH

1.Share this good news with only 3 persons

2. No pressure or target.. U work at ur pace

3. No compulsory monthly purchases (target)selling is optional

4. Weekly bonus payment {green Thursday}if you are able to share this information not sale

5. Grow at your own pace

6. No Flushing of points. Unlimited accumulation of bonus points and no autoship

7. Leadership easily achieved.

8. Qualify for university & Executive MBA scholarship abroad

9. All Expense paid trips abroad

10. Car fund awards yearly

11. 25M House fund award

12. Become a director in a multinational company

13. General well being

To join. Call/whatsapp 08033437562
Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by Freak4achild(f): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2019
fizcoo20:
Importation... Contact me if you need a guide... Check my signature for contact
Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by Josiewu: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2019
I'd recommend you to choose among the most profitable business directions that people discuss over the internet. For example, in https://blog.s-pro.io/how-to-invest-money-business/ you can find such list along with the bits of advice on how to invest various sums of money. Hope you'll get insight out of it!

fizcoo20:
Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by showflow: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Are you interested in London wears business?
Are you thinking on where you can get different types of wears for both adult and children in bales?
Do you want to know how much you will make in a bale?
Are you looking for a business to start with 10k and above?

Contact me on 07051307157 or WhatsApp 07067065693. My container just arrived yesterday and we need bulk buyers. We send to anywhere in Nigeria. Just call, you will get the full details.

Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by engrkunlex: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by Engineerfidel(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Importation is the deal and that's what i am doing you can contact me for more details call/whatsapp : 08068516082
Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by fizcoo20(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nurrex:
Based on my experience, I think the poultry business would be very nice to invest in. Atleast, If you have a little space around where you live, Then after sometime, u can just include subsistence fish farming, surely, with patience, good planning, wise spending and perseverance, in a year, u would have made enough money to buy a land, and expabe ur business . But, without a land space, u can rent a shop, and invest in Clothes and Shoes sales.

THANKS BRO.
Re: Plz I Need Biznes Idea ( What Biznes Can Someone Do Wirh 200k) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
mini inportation, poultry,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A T-shirt Printing Business In Nigeria / Nigerian Breweries Pioneers First Solar Powered Brewery In Africa / Original Surrati Oil Perfume For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.