Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In (48069 Views)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Ikeboboafri: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
A Kenyan woman, Naomi Nechesa Sanya, has been arrested and arraigned in court, for allegedly raping a teenage boy at a police station they were being detained in. 

23-year-old Naomi Nechesa Sanya who was arraigned before Senior Principal Magistrate Kennedy Cheruiyot, who was previously arrested for murder, met the complainant along the corridors of the police station cells. The woman who was accused of raping the underage boy at Riruta Police Station in Kenya thereafter, however denied the allegation. 

“The 15-year-old boy had been arrested over a drug-related offence and could not be detained with adults in the cells,” State prosecutor Kennedy Panyako told the magistrate.

Nechesa who pleaded with the magistrate to allow her breastfeed her baby as she applied to be released on reasonable bond terms, said; 

“I have an 11-month-old baby who is breastfeeding. Since my arrest and detention on Sunday I have not seen my baby neither have I breastfed her.

“I urge this court, in the name of my child’s rights, [to] release me on bond or direct police to go to my residence and pick my baby and reunite her with me at the police station,” Nechesa further pleaded.

The lady who disclosed that she will plead guilty to the murder charge once investigations are completed, was released by Mr Cheruiyot who directed police to reunite the woman with her baby so that she can breastfeed her.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/30/woman-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-boy-at-police-station-they-were-detained-in/

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Jayslicky: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
If women were stronger than men, the rape cases will be double of what it is now, women harrass men in different ways but we hardly hear of it because men are not cry babies, as for this breastless and apish Kenyan woman she should serve a very long sentence for raping a minor, she should be given same punishment men will have received if in this situation.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by ainas247: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
smiley when the village people is at work..
You cant escape inside police station

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by adecz: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
God forbid this one rape person ooo!

Na to commit suicide be that! grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Village people everywhere.
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Onlinealaba(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nawa oo this one na man na..aunty is sex starved but he shouldn't have cooled off on the poor boy..right now I feel for the poor boy embarassed.. Such trauma meanwhile Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by AmazingELixir: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin

Op this your story no add up at all...something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by dyze(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wetin we no go hear again...
Meanwhile Auntie needs servicing at that moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by goat22: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ewedu and hot beans with pomo and cow shit has immense health benefits.
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Thegirlnextdoor: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Macnnoli4(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
It's unfortunate that an underage boy was raped when there many men including her baby daddy who would willingly satisfy her for free
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by GentleMoney: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmm..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Fuckdamod: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin Fine endowed women no dey rape? Why this alien looking bitch? I feel ur pain boy cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Englishgold: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
This one wey her head be like old bicycle seat, she fit carry HIV oo

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
kiss
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by wittyt98(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fuckdamod:
grin Fine endowed women no dey rape? Why this alien looking bitch?

GlorifiedTunde:
God forbid this one rape person ooo!

Na to commit suicide be that! grin grin
i swr bro grin i'll just kill myself and run away

13 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by dynicks(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by cicikhemy(f): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
End time is real near

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
If women were stronger than men, the rape cases will be double of what it is now, women harrass men in different ways but we hardly hear of it because men are not cry babies, as for this breastless and apish Kenyan woman she should serve a very long sentence for raping a minor, she should be given same punishment men will have received if in this situation.

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
KENYA and OGUN share something in Common

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Diago02(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
This country and rape cases. I wonder weda they
hav anything doing other than sex

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by MrAnele(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Bossontop(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
undecided
My pipu my pipu.......las las konji issa baskard

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by Austema(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Arrested or Re-arrested or even double arrested. Kenyan will never stop giving us this kind of konji oriented news.
#only in kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by ednut1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
It seems 9ja bloggers are formulating all these kenya zimbabwe crappy news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
She rap e d him inside a police station of all places?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikare Bank Robbery: The Real Story & Photos (Viewers Discretion) / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.