Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President (28960 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by John764488i: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2019
See prove below

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by yns4real: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Dondi, 80% of the PDP people who ruled Nigeria for 16 years are currently in APC. (Oshiomole, Rochas, Buhari, Tinubu etc)

Now you've been enlightened, tell others like you.

slowpoke!
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by toplinetrtrend: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2019
balraf:
thanks alot,we don't need your looting experience

we have those who can do it better

But you are happy with apc's looting activities.
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by tightpussy156: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
They are all theives. Buhari is not capable.Atiku an obi are worst.vote no one.when they are now in power they turn their back on you.Those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by gp6liveth(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2019
TheAngry1:
Only a deranged idiot will vote Atiku. If you truly have sense and you watched the programme today, you would know that Obi and Atiku are not sincere. Buhari may not be eloquent, but he and Osinbajo are sincere. My vote goes to them.

Peter Obi is a fraudulent nitweet! Lie! Lies! Lies!

Yes I am a "deranged idiot" and I will vote Atiku...
You must be a nitwit for not knowing how to spell Nitwit
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by donmeks123(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2019
This will be how the election result will be announce come February 16,Atiku..Atiku...Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Buhari..Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Buhari..Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Buhari.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Atiku.. Buhari. Atiku.....we don't a want a leader who will take this country backward but a leader who will take this country to a promise land.
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Lilymax:

Her questions were not useless, she asked questions that others would probably ask too. And she dealt with facts. The audience booed her because they are mostly Pdp supporters. Atiku and Buhari have nothing to offer us.
U are right, they are both dogs, too bad only one of them can win. I go with Atiku, Buhari has already failed us
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by JJOF(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If you want to employ Atiku and you read what his previous employer, Obasanjo wrote about him in his book 'My Watch', be sincere, WILL YOU EMPLOY HIM?
Bro, d referee has already checkd d VAR, n vindicated d player 4rm d accused foul. If u knw, u knw.
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by MERCADO(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2019
For how long will they continue to be deceiving us, may God in his infinite mercy deliver us from all this visionless leaders ijn Amen
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Ayobami7(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
好朋友阮
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by PromixTuhh(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Friend01:

Bros, I understand your support for Sowore, but the guy can't make it even in his own state -Ondo.
You are just wasting precious data on him.
In reality, if other 89 parties(apart from APC and PDP) where to come together they won't gather up to a million votes in this coming election.
This is the reality.

Sowore is more popular than you think. Do your part and vote for him. We cannot continue to elect mediocre leaders and expect to catch up with the rest of the world. Even other African countries are progressing at exponential rates; so much for the giant of Africa. Sowore is our only legitimate candidate, let's vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola / Kano State Deputy Governor Resigns, defects to PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.