Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,852 members, 7,798,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. (521 Views)

Help A Brother Here And Get A Reward For God / Guy Who Snaps Every Girl He Slept With,maybe Your Girlfriend Is There( Check Pho / DON JAZZY IS ASKING FANS TO SUBMIT THEIR ACOUNT DETAILS TO GET ALERT FOR XMAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by Fatasy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
[b]MATURED MINDS PLEASE,So there is this girl friend of mine,on/off,but for the past 2 months we have been seeing regularly almost every week and anytime she's around we always have fun to the fullest,so she came today as usual,we talked had fun and did all possible sorts,but to my utmost surprise she asked me a question,at first she said she wants to buy me a customised jersey that what name would I like and i told her that what other name apart from FATASY,she said no that she wants my full name and I was like you know all this names now what else do you want,she was like ok so tell me what's Ur MOTHER'S NAME incase if am angry that she will b able to beg me, Immediately mind my opened,I began to remember all the YORUBA FILMS dat hve watched both gud and bad,i begin to suspect,no lady as ever asked me dat,I had to lie i told her SAKIRAT,she was like am I sure,I said yes,so she left,so the reason y am scared Gan Gan now is that after she got home,she called me and asked me again that am I sure about t
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by rhothymie(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
run for your dear life my brother

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by yomi007k(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin

Them don carry ur mama name go somewhere ooo....

Some girls dey waka ooo...
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by madridguy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Don't be scared bro. I guess maybe she's the type that always take men names to places for findings to know if she's with the right man.
So nothing to worry about. I'm sure if she want to harm you she won't even bother asking for your mother's name.

If am in your position, I will tell her my mother's name and tell her not to attempt to take it to anywhere because if she try it, you will know and that is the end. Fear won't let her even try it.
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by madone: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
She wants to do spiritual check on u. Maybe u have smashed her well and she is looking for a long lasting it with u. So she wants to do spiritual findings if u are the one
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by Larryfest(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol now this made me laughed very hard.....she wan go meet dem woli agba or Alfas on ur mata.
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by Fatasy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lass lass
rhothymie:
run for your dear life my brother
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by Fatasy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
So so confused right now
madridguy:
Don't be scared bro. I guess maybe she's the type that always take men names to places for findings to know if she's with the right man.
So nothing to worry about. I'm sure if she want to harm you she won't even bother asking for your mother's name.

If am in your position, I will tell her my mother's name and tell her not to attempt to take it to anywhere because if she try it, you will know and that is the end. Fear won't let her even try it.
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by Fatasy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lolz not funni
madone:
She wants to do spiritual check on u. Maybe u have smashed her well and she is looking for a long lasting it with u. So she wants to do spiritual findings if u are the one
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by Tenn88: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Strange... It probably one of these two things. 1. she wants to confirm from her herbalist whether to go ahead with you 2. Your village people have finally opened you file bro. grin Be prayerful
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by Tenn88: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Strange... It is probably one of these two things. 1. she wants to confirm from her herbalist whether to go ahead with you 2. Your village people have finally opened you file bro. grin Be prayerful
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by Fatasy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Don't scare me bro which file,
Tenn88:
Strange... It is probably one of these two things. 1. she wants to confirm from her herbalist whether to go ahead with you 2. Your village people have finally opened you file bro. grin Be prayerful
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by madridguy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Don't be confused bro. Talk to her about and you people should make joke over it.

Fatasy:
So so confused right now
Re: Help A Brother Here!!!!!! An On/off Girlfriend Is Asking For.....….............. by madone: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Fatasy:
Lolz not funni
m not trying to be funny I am telling you fact

(1) (Reply)

As PETE EDOCHIE Celebrates His Birthday, Here Are The Collections Of His Prover / Is It Only In Ikoyi Registry That A Nigeria Can Marry A Foreigner? / Meet The Infinix Smart 3 And Smart 3 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.