Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (56349 Views)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
nzaghibaba:
cool, he's looking grt
thanks bro
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamAnderson:

thanks bro
Whr do u base?
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Whr do u base?
port Harcourt you?
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamAnderson:

port Harcourt you?
lag
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
nzaghibaba:
lag
okay
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Kovu n Canery .

4 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by rumenase(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Kovu n Canery .
small body na sickness o grin see as Dem cover am

12 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Botanistbbb: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
rumenase:
Will like to get a pup from you when they are available
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
rumenase:
I'm telling u.... ���
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Playing in d rain

4 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rogue loves d camera.

2 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Canery is just small beside dis dudes

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 3:29am On Jul 13, 2019
Took kovu out last Nyt. Guys were afraid to Com close ooooooo, cos d guy no lik any1 dat is not family around me. �

5 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2019
All this dogs are not sweet

They just big for nothing. Fat you have all over them

If you cut them into a bucket full, you wont get half bucket after boiling.

Moreover, their meat is not sweet, even when you use the whole spice.

Only doberman is sweet when you talk about classic dogs.

Nothing beats Bingo a.k.a Nkita

12 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2019
Me I no go use dog replace pikin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2019
I love dogs, nice pixcs tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by raphael4u2c: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Do you sell them. Drop your no..
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by psalmylee: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Kovu n Canery playing wit Lil sis, she had to hold dem Tyt on d head 4 dem 2 stay n Av a pic.
hahaha.love ur passion for dogs bro that's exactly how bullhari feels towards his cows.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by drey076(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Nice
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by SHEAU(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

DOG EATER Association of Nigeria

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2019
I do love your dogs.....gives me joy to see people in Nigeria love dogs......
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Lilymax(f): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2019
I
AllenSpencer:

Must you comment

15 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Olorunnim: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Sorry guys have bin a Lil busy Dats y I haven't been updating u guys on Rouge n Kovu my caucs.
Kovu already looking like a sly nigger that he is in the third picture.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2019
lipsrsealed Any Etim imo Akpan living around
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Olorunnim: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
And I also noticed smth abt d female (Rouge), each time I enter der kernel 2 give dem food or water she always goes 4 my legs. She would jump on it like its her food. Do any of d Caucasian owners here know Wat dat means?
Already planning how to eat the future meal.

4 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by aAK1(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2019
Abeg what about temperament? I’m just seeing big playful dogs o
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by alstacs(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Kovu now 12weeks +

Lovely dogs.
Why did you tile the wall of their pen?
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by flatbellygood: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Started feeding my pups with indomie ystd n guess Wat? Dey loved it.

yes ours love it too, but don't put much of that indomie spices, it makes ours to stool blood.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2019
nzaghibaba:
1st pix: Rogue at 11weeks +
2nd pix: still rogue, she's gonna b massive.
3rd pix: kovu at 10 weeks +
4th pix: both rogue n kovu

Care about your dogs nails??

Want to maintain healthy nails for your pets?

Wanna know how to care for their nails and how to groom??

Click Here Dog nail care
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin

They are so cute! I love them indoor though...not caged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Animal Lover Lives With 480 Cats & 12 Dogs; Spends $8000 Monthly On Them In Oman / Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.