Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (56332 Views)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Canery, very aggressive gsd. She's a charmer tho

2 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
nzaghibaba:
Canery, very aggressive gsd. She's a charmer tho
do you know I thought canery was a male? lol

what of kovu and rogue, how are their temperaments?
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

do you know I thought canery was a male? lol

what of kovu and rogue, how are their temperaments?
kovu is very aggressive too, but rogue is just my problem. She's very wicked n stubborn ooooo! I can't even tk her (rogue) for a walk. She can decide 2 just stand all of a sudden n won't want 2 move again. Generally, d 3 dogs are aggressive.

3 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 1:28am On Aug 25, 2019
nzaghibaba:
kovu is very aggressive too, but rogue is just my problem. She's very wicked n stubborn ooooo! I can't even tk her (rogue) for a walk. She can decide 2 just stand all of a sudden n won't want 2 move again. Generally, d 3 dogs are aggressive.
lol that's how mine does too, if I'm walking him and he notices someone coming at our back he'll stop and face the person and start trying to attack the person as if the person is coming to kill us grin
if the road is crowded tho, he'll mind his business and walk with me but if we're isolated, if you stare too long or flash a torch at us he'll see you as a threat.

The worst is if you enter my compound uninvited, sorry for you grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
aAK1:
Abeg what about temperament? I’m just seeing big playful dogs o
com n see big playful dogs na. Lolz
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2019
KOvu is now a big boy.

4 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
nzaghibaba:
KOvu is now a big boy.
how old?
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by babsyilu2016(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Can you send me your number 08101662607
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:
how old?
a year old
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 4:27am On Nov 26, 2019
babsyilu2016:
Can you send me your number 08101662607
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
nzaghibaba:
a year old
he looks good wink
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
nzaghibaba:
a year old
he looks good wink
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kovu, out with sis.

4 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Kovu will b ready for stud services by may/June. #staywoke
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2019
#staywoke

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by nzaghibaba(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kovu is saying hi

2 Likes

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
How are your dogs doing?

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by tobilavish(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
nzaghibaba:
#staywoke
mehnn that girl is busty

1 Like

Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by IamAnderson(m): 2:11am On Mar 10, 2020
tobilavish:
mehnn that girl is busty
are you 14 years old?
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by yeman1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
nzaghibaba:
Rogue

How much can I get d puppy ?
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by yeman1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
I would like to do dog business but I don't know which one to start with ..any idea?
Though I have one German shepherd already but my sister borrow her and refuses to let her go again.. she can bark for Africa. Even she barks shadows. cheesy
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by yeman1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
nzaghibaba:
#staywoke

Seen u alone meehn, I love u and I like ur dog as well.
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by yeman1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
IamAnderson:

lol that's how mine does too, if I'm walking him and he notices someone coming at our back he'll stop and face the person and start trying to attack the person as if the person is coming to kill us grin
if the road is crowded tho, he'll mind his business and walk with me but if we're isolated, if you stare too long or flash a torch at us he'll see you as a threat.

The worst is if you enter my compound uninvited, sorry for you grin

That's how my dog do to.. she only knows her master and no anyone again. If I wanna take a for a walk, she would be the one dragging to run , and she doesn't want to anything moving she would run after anything even lizard,, one mallam refused to come to our street again with his sheep cos my house is near Bush. D moment he pursued that man and eat some of his sheep's ear,, he didn't come again oh
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by tobilavish(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
IamAnderson:

are you 14 years old?
yh
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
nzaghibaba:
And I also noticed smth abt d female (Rouge), each time I enter der kernel 2 give dem food or water she always goes 4 my legs. She would jump on it like its her food. Do any of d Caucasian owners here know Wat dat means?

You never start instagram page. Be uploading pictures everyday. It's there you'll make money from shout outs and selling affiliate products
Re: My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) by drednoir(m): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2022
[quote author=IamAnderson post=87310983]
are you 14 years old?[/qu8ote]will u still me her number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Animal Lover Lives With 480 Cats & 12 Dogs; Spends $8000 Monthly On Them In Oman / Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.