Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Drop Your Cvs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Your Cvs (612 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Shared Cvs In UK Subway Now Hiring / Would You Drop Your Nigerian Education To Study Abroad? / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Cvs by Payday2day: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
Thanks guys!, for trusting me.
I have recieved a lot of CV's already.

We are going through them and will soon get back to you, all on your status. Please be patient.

I would say irrespective of your field, drop your CV with us, tell your friends, its our only working tool as we reach out to companies on your behalf. We have grown tremendously to become an great but quiet players in Permanent and Contract Staffing in all sectors and our database continues to grow by the hour.

Through our approach, our audacity and commitment, we have gained the absolute trust of our clients. This proven top quality service is acknowledged by candidates and companies who do not hesitate to promote our firm.

When it comes to staff recruitment, benchmarking, development and performance management, getting it right is crucial, which is why we seek to profile a lot of people every year.

Our systems are designed to identify and capitalize on the strengths of people - maximizing an organization’s return on human investment through the use of best practices and technology.

We look foward to a get together soon.So we all get to know each other.
Feel free to call me.
Nsikan,08033349015

Send your CV's to:jeritage32@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Admission Final List 2010/2011 In Is Out / When Is Yabatech Releasing Hnd List. / Help! I Was Banned For Posting On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.